Rockefeller "Reset The Table" Food Supply Tyranny

Beatrix_

ggr.png

AlaskaJono

Great article mid 2022 regarding the poly/agro/financial sh8tfuckery going on, worldwide, but focuses a bit on Ukraine.
Sorry if this was posted earlier, I did not read all pages in this thread.
https://ifz.org.br/2022/06/03/war-within-the-war-the-fight-over-land-and-genetically-engineered-agriculture/

I had completely forgotten Russia banning GMO, from plants and animals. Russia = organic food vs Ukraine = GMO Wheat for the world !!!

"
Six years ago, Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to seize economic opportunities around the growing of food by opposing genetically engineered agriculture and Monsanto’s Roundup, the world’s most widely used herbicide; he initiated a program to eliminate pesticides and genetically engineered crops from Russia’s fields. The goal was to out-compete the U.S. and Canada as the world’s number one and two grain exporters by going organic, which mattered especially in Europe with its stricter laws regarding the import and planting of GMOs.

Monsanto had planned to open its first plant in Russia,[13] but in June 2016 Russia’s State Duma adopted a government bill banning the cultivation and breeding of genetically modified plants and animals, except as used for scientific research purposes.[14] A few weeks later, Putin signed federal law No. 358 prohibiting cultivation of genetically engineered crops. The law also made it illegal to breed genetically engineered animals on the territory of the Russian Federation.[15] "

AlaskaJono

Same here in Australia. I just today threw away some peppers (from a friend- i did not buy them) in a plastic wrapper (with little air holes) that were "best by Dec. 24, 2022." Just very slightly wrinkled here and there. Most standard chem grown veggies are inedible or un-satisfying here. Onions and some root veggies are more ok. I just refuse. This is my observation. I don't eat gmo grains. Also I tend to eat spray free or natural or 'organic' greens and veggies where possible, especially from my own garden. When the soil is depleted, ain't no minerals in it. Except cadmium and other exceptionally unhealthy factors, Roundup, etc. . Unfortunately I think the situation may become worse, as in $$$ or non availability, than the article above describes.

Peatress

Peatress

How rotten to the core.

The salt will wash out. The GoFundMe could go to watering the field everyday for a few days.
But what will stop the vandals coming back?

Ok. GoFundMe goes to watering a good camera system on the field.
The government vandals will just damage the camera.

Peatress

Monopoly is at the root of all evil.
Yes and what's worrying is that our food will be tampered with before it gets to us

Mossy

Yes and what's worrying is that our food will be tampered with before it gets to us

Yes. And I would imagine they'll attempt to make home-grown food against "regulations".

Peatress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals