Russian Egg Yolk Coffee

EJG2112

Thanks for sharing this. I often have 1 cup coffee and 1 cup milk with about 1 tbsp. sugar in the morning. I also used to add 2 raw egg yolks to milk (and chocolate syrup) several years ago, so this was appealing. I tried it this morning (2 yolks instead of one) and I will be continuing this as my regular routine. I just used a spoon to mix. The yolks added some thickness to the drink and more satiety as well. Not to mention that I will have to give less eggs away that my chickens lay. Scrambled eggs for me are not appealing as a daily meal. Once a week is enough.

EJG2112

I've never done this with coffee, but sometimes do something similar with just milk, sugar, gelatin and vanilla. I will try it with the coffee!
More good ideas. Thanks. I guess I should also try adding a spoonful of Great Lakes gelatin (green can) to my coffee / milk / sugar / egg yolk drink. Breakfast of champions? - I used to make gummies using the red can gelatin and pineapple juice / sugar but it wasn't an enjoyable process for me. Especially because I didn't notice any health benefits from eating that.

LuMonty

Since I first posted about trying this, I got an espresso maker. I blend the espresso, yolk and sugar together best I can since I switched to cane sugar which is a bit of a pain to dissolve. Then I heated and frothed my half and half and topped with caramel. Today is the first day of cool weather where I live and this was a nice way to start.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals