Scientists Still Have It Wrong On Obesity?

I'm glad W&P found some weird dietary religion that works for him, but fat intake doesn't really matter.

That, now, makes two of you.

I laugh at snide comments that people leave here and there. I get PM's from people that comment on it asking me "Why do people do that to you?" I respond by saying "I don't know but it's funny, isn't it?" Bobby could have said "fat intake doesn't really matter" and left out the first half of his sentence. It doesn't bother me but it's entertaining. Peoples disagreements about nutrition are reduced to mere ad hominem when I say something they don't like. It's fine. You don't have to like it but when you make those remarks it shows your anger. Don't be angry. Life's too short. You especially shouldn't be angry over "macros."

XPlus

You don't have to like it but when you make those remarks it shows your anger. Don't be angry. Life's too short. You especially shouldn't be angry over "macros."
This is all in good fun, poofah.
I thought I was defending you, anyway.

Political correctness aside, tell me more about resistant starch deficiency.

Peater Piper

Westside, do you cook your starches any particular way to maximize the resistant starch? I've read a few accounts of people that cooked and cooled all of their starches before eating with good results.

Westside, do you cook your starches any particular way to maximize the resistant starch? I've read a few accounts of people that cooked and cooled all of their starches before eating with good results.

I don't want to "resist" starch. I want to absorb it because I want the sugar. I think there's enough RS in the various starch foodstuffs for the gut to make butyrate so I don't pay attention to it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals