Low Toxin Testimonials "Severe Psoriasis Eradicated After One Month of Low “vitamin” A Dieting"

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So when you eat "vitamin A" some of it turns into Accutane and retinoic acid and literally melts the skin on the way out when someone has cholestasis. The "vitamin A" is leaking into the blood and oozing through the skin because it has nowhere else to get out. The person stops intoxing and the liver is able to finally clear the blood and start the healing process.

View: https://x.com/NutriDetect/status/1753180999138107541?s=20

Hans

Forum Supporter
So when you eat "vitamin A" some of it turns into Accutane and retinoic acid and literally melts the skin on the way out when someone has cholestasis. The "vitamin A" is leaking into the blood and oozing through the skin because it has nowhere else to get out. The person stops intoxing and the liver is able to finally clear the blood and start the healing process.

View: https://x.com/NutriDetect/status/1753180999138107541?s=20

I wonder what else they eliminated? Dairy and eggs and other potential food toxins are know to cause skin issues. A lot of people clear up their skin or an autoimmune paleo or carnivore diet. I really don't think it has much to do with vit A, especially not after just 1 month.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I really don't think it has much to do with vit A, especially not after just 1 month.
Toxic "vitamin A" is the cause of psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, etc. People clear up their skin on paleo because it is a low "vitamin A" diet. When people have trouble on paleo is when they eat liver, this is clearly documented by the "Ozone Lady".

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Hans

Forum Supporter
Toxic "vitamin A" is the cause of psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, etc. People clear up their skin on paleo because it is a low "vitamin A" diet. When people have trouble on paleo is when they eat liver, this is clearly documented by the "Ozone Lady".
Paleo isn't low A. Many people clear up their skin despite eating A.

LarryinBangkok

Forum Supporter

"Severe Psoriasis Eradicated After One Month of Low “vitamin” A Dieting"​

Exactly the same for me.

Now almost 4 months into vA elimination.
The more foods I find to eliminate that contain Retinol, the better my skin heals, and the better I feel.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals