Share your sorghum experience

Hans

Forum Supporter
There's one study showing that sorghum increases 5AR by 54%, so it might be helpful for increasing DHT, which can help with mood, libido, sexual function, etc. However, I can't find one review online of someone who actually used it and had a good (or bad) experience with it.
Dr Kirk contacted me a while ago that he trippled his flaccid hang and one of the foods he added was 1 tbsp of sorghum syrup.

I have not personally used it yet, but want to do so soon. Unfortunately, I can't get a DHT test easily (they don't even offer it), else I would have done a 30-day before and after test.

So please share your experience with sorghum.

P.S. If you'd like to do a 30 day before and after experiment and run tests, please message me. We can get a group going of guys that are willing to do it and then run our own little study.

Osukhan

I would be interested in trying out the syrup. I have only used the Sorghum grain on and off. hard to say if i noticed anything

Mauritio

Dr Kirk contacted me a while ago that he trippled his flaccid hang and one of the foods he added was 1 tbsp of sorghum syrup.
What kind of doctor contacts someone to tell them he tripped his flacid hang ? 😁

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
What kind of doctor contacts someone to tell them he tripped his flacid hang ? 😁
Hahaha, well he's also researching androgens, etc, and experimenting and so on. So nothing wrong with that.

Mauritio

Hahaha, well he's also researching androgens, etc, and experimenting and so on. So nothing wrong with that.
haha okay

ccousz

There's one study showing that sorghum increases 5AR by 54%, so it might be helpful for increasing DHT, which can help with mood, libido, sexual function, etc. However, I can't find one review online of someone who actually used it and had a good (or bad) experience with it.

I have not personally used it yet, but want to do so soon. Unfortunately, I can't get a DHT test easily (they don't even offer it), else I would have done a 30-day before and after test.

So please share your experience with sorghum.

P.S. If you'd like to do a 30 day before and after experiment and run tests, please message me. We can get a group going of guys that are willing to do it and then run our own little study.
Just ordered some sorghum syrup. Ill see if I can get some tests done before I start using it

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Supposedly sorghum is goitrogenic, would this still be a concern with the syrup?
Mostly only with low iodine intake. Excess iodine intake can offset it. Not sure if those compounds are still in the syrup. It might be since the syrup is unrefined.

abentabet

I’ve was consuming Nutri-Brex Gluten Free Biscuits which has these ingredients :

Wholegrain Sorghum (96%), Golden Syrup, Salt, Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Antioxidant: Alpha-Tocopherols

and noticed an immediate androgenic feeling that even affected my voice but it was temporary, may be I have to do some blood work to make sure it’s not placebo.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I’ve was consuming Nutri-Brex Gluten Free Biscuits which has these ingredients :

Wholegrain Sorghum (96%), Golden Syrup, Salt, Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Antioxidant: Alpha-Tocopherols

and noticed an immediate androgenic feeling that even affected my voice but it was temporary, may be I have to do some blood work to make sure it’s not placebo.
After how many days did the effects go away?

Mossy

I would be interested in trying out the syrup. I have only used the Sorghum grain on and off. hard to say if i noticed anything
Six years ago I went through several large bags of sprouted sorghum (which is another topic, regarding cyanide) and can echo that it's hard to say if I noticed anything.

abentabet

After how many days did the effects go away?
I don’t remember exactly, but the effect wear off after few days, it feels androgenic but in a calming way unlike androsterone (BTW androsterone effect wears off after few days of usage too)

Stopped the experience because I didn’t like the taste 😅

But I think it’s still a good addition if using progesterone (concurrency with other hormones for 5ar enzymes)

abentabet

Off topic, but I’ll trial this stack next week :

3g DAA
10mg boron
SNS Fadogia + SNS bulbine
ND Cistanche + lot of eggs for cholesterol
ND Fenugreek

May be I’ll add some sorghum but I think that bulbine is enough for aromatase

May be it will give a little boost or do nothing like most natural supplements 😅

What’s your thoughts ?

lamassu

Fenugreek is dangerous
Off topic, but I’ll trial this stack next week :

3g DAA
10mg boron
SNS Fadogia + SNS bulbine
ND Cistanche + lot of eggs for cholesterol
ND Fenugreek

May be I’ll add some sorghum but I think that bulbine is enough for aromatase

May be it will give a little boost or do nothing like most natural supplements 😅

What’s your thoughts ?
Fenugreek is dangerous IMO as it can act like finasteride

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Six years ago I went through several large bags of sprouted sorghum (which is another topic, regarding cyanide) and can echo that it's hard to say if I noticed anything.
That's a bummer. How did you consume it?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I don’t remember exactly, but the effect wear off after few days, it feels androgenic but in a calming way unlike androsterone (BTW androsterone effect wears off after few days of usage too)

Stopped the experience because I didn’t like the taste 😅

But I think it’s still a good addition if using progesterone (concurrency with other hormones for 5ar enzymes)
Yeah we ate the porridge in the morning is the hostel too and I definitely preferred maize over it haha.

Peatfan69

@Hans you could try and replace the honey with sorghum syrup in your shake. The sugar from the syrup + pro 5AR properties can be potentially pretty androgenic combo post workout

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals