Skipped heartbeat at Hospital with labs attached

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone, I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m currently at the hospital with heart irregularities. I’m having skipped heartbeats throughout the day.

This has been going on for about two weeks but last two days have been the worst. Symptoms are accompanied by nausea, dizziness and agitation. I get the symptoms mostly after eating. But feel the skipped heartbeats throughout the day.

I’ve been dealing with chronic fatigue for about 7 months but the fatigue has actually improved the last two months I feel decent throughout the day not my normal self but not as fatigued as before.

I also have digestion issues I’ve been dealing with. I’ve been having lose stools along with poor digestion. I got an endoscopy done 2 weeks ago and dr said I had gastritis and acid reflux and also some undigested food from day before. But that they would prescribe antibiotics next week after biopsy results come back. He said most likely h pylori.

I’m currently taking pregnenolone about 50mg, progesterone about three drops of progest e a day, b1 (ttfd), b2, b3. Vit E (tocovit), and magnesium malate 500mg magnesium glycinate about 240 a day and plenty of sodium throughout the day.

I’m thinking it’s related to low dietary calcium. I wasn’t drinking as much milk for about a month since it was giving me stomach cramps but I actually started drinking some goat milk yesterday and it seemed to help a bit.

My current diet is mainly ground beef, liver, eggs, fruit juice, potatoes, white rice and recently added milk back.

I’m here at the hospital to get checked out and the ekg they did came back normal. They just took some blood so we’ll see. Thank you everyone who sees this. I’m hoping to get some advice. I recently got some labs that I’ve attached. I’m hoping @haidut sees this also and is able to offer some advice.

Sucks to be in this position so close to new year but this community has really helped me find some hope.

Attachments

• IMG_1280.jpeg
    IMG_1280.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1281.jpeg
    IMG_1281.jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1282.jpeg
    IMG_1282.jpeg
    273.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1283.jpeg
    IMG_1283.jpeg
    265.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1284.jpeg
    IMG_1284.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 63

Tenacity

How long have you been taking the supplements? Pregenolone caused me to have skipped heartbeats.

Peater

Some information I found and thoughts to consider. (The link should take you straight to my post, thread title is broad but relevant)

PeterSN

Hello everyone, I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m currently at the hospital with heart irregularities. I’m having skipped heartbeats throughout the day.

This has been going on for about two weeks but last two days have been the worst. Symptoms are accompanied by nausea, dizziness and agitation. I get the symptoms mostly after eating. But feel the skipped heartbeats throughout the day.

I’ve been dealing with chronic fatigue for about 7 months but the fatigue has actually improved the last two months I feel decent throughout the day not my normal self but not as fatigued as before.

I also have digestion issues I’ve been dealing with. I’ve been having lose stools along with poor digestion. I got an endoscopy done 2 weeks ago and dr said I had gastritis and acid reflux and also some undigested food from day before. But that they would prescribe antibiotics next week after biopsy results come back. He said most likely h pylori.

I’m currently taking pregnenolone about 50mg, progesterone about three drops of progest e a day, b1 (ttfd), b2, b3. Vit E (tocovit), and magnesium malate 500mg magnesium glycinate about 240 a day and plenty of sodium throughout the day.

I’m thinking it’s related to low dietary calcium. I wasn’t drinking as much milk for about a month since it was giving me stomach cramps but I actually started drinking some goat milk yesterday and it seemed to help a bit.

My current diet is mainly ground beef, liver, eggs, fruit juice, potatoes, white rice and recently added milk back.

I’m here at the hospital to get checked out and the ekg they did came back normal. They just took some blood so we’ll see. Thank you everyone who sees this. I’m hoping to get some advice. I recently got some labs that I’ve attached. I’m hoping @haidut sees this also and is able to offer some advice.

Sucks to be in this position so close to new year but this community has really helped me find some hope.
High 1,25D could indicate high PTH from stress, maybe removing the beef mince and cutting back on protein in general could possibly lower it? High billirubin could also indicate liver or gallbladder problems, but all your other liver enzymes seem to be normal.

When you say heart skips, are they PVCs, PACs, NSVT? Also do you suffer from any other weird symptoms besides the irregular heartbeats?

youngsinatra

High reverse T3, low-ish total T3, high free T4, good TSH indicate a thyroid conversion issue.

Most of the conversion is happening in the liver and some in the gastrointestinal tract. High bilirubin is a warning sign that the bile flow is not happening properly. (Checking liver detoxification pathways? Phase I & II detox -> Sulfation, acetylation, methylation…)

I have seen many people getting liver issues from eating liver, so this can be something to watch out for.
By the way, interesting trend with your serum vitamin A, high-ish serum copper and still low ceruloplasmin (Cp). From observation it serms that those with low Cp have poor bile flow/liver issues.

Also regarding the skipped heart beats and loose stools - give supplemental mag a break. This magnesium, even in low doses like 200-400mg unknowingly caused loose stool, arrhythmias, palpitations, dizziness, fatigue for me. I think my body does not need extra magnesium.

Magnesium inhibits aldosterone secretion which can mess with electrolyte balance in some, like me. I personally need more sodium/potassium, as those stimulate aldosterone secretion and help my electrolyte balance and blood volume. Magnesium also messes with calcium in my experience, esp. when coupled with a low calcium intake. (insomnia, and tingling nerves + agiation like crazy!)

The high 1,25 D likely reflects your low Ca intake. Some mineral waters have significant calcium anounts. Bone meal or calcium hydroxylapatite. Calcium citrate works well for some aswell?

Just some thoughts :)

Last edited:

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Did you get the clot shot?

GERD or gastro-esophageal reflux disease or disorder will caused chest pains and some skipped heart beats for me. I have found that a little vinegar before meals helps digestion.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
How long have you been taking the supplements? Pregenolone caused me to have skipped heartbeats.
About three months now. I was doing stressnon from idealabs but switched to oral from health natura about a month ago.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
Some information I found and thoughts to consider. (The link should take you straight to my post, thread title is broad but relevant)

Thank you will check this out. Had not considered the iodine angle.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
High 1,25D could indicate high PTH from stress, maybe removing the beef mince and cutting back on protein in general could possibly lower it? High billirubin could also indicate liver or gallbladder problems, but all your other liver enzymes seem to be normal.

When you say heart skips, are they PVCs, PACs, NSVT? Also do you suffer from any other weird symptoms besides the irregular heartbeats?
Yeah I think the lack of calcium the last month exacerbated the issue so it would cause high PTH. And meat does seem to make symptoms worse. I get nausea after eating and feel skipped heartbeats. I check my pulse and there is a one second pause before a slightly harder beat starts again. The dr said my heart looked fine but told me to see a cardiologist so they can give me a heart monitor.

They did more labs last night and bilirubin came back within range. But I still suspect sluggish liver/gallbladder.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
High reverse T3, low-ish total T3, high free T4, good TSH indicate a thyroid conversion issue.

Most of the conversion is happening in the liver and some in the gastrointestinal tract. High bilirubin is a warning sign that the bile flow is not happening properly. (Checking liver detoxification pathways? Phase I & II detox -> Sulfation, acetylation, methylation…)

I have seen many people getting liver issues from eating liver, so this can be something to watch out for.
By the way, interesting trend with your serum vitamin A, high-ish serum copper and still low ceruloplasmin (Cp). From observation it serms that those with low Cp have poor bile flow/liver issues.

Also regarding the skipped heart beats and loose stools - give supplemental mag a break. This magnesium, even in low doses like 200-400mg unknowingly caused loose stool, arrhythmias, palpitations, dizziness, fatigue for me. I think my body does not need extra magnesium.

Magnesium inhibits aldosterone secretion which can mess with electrolyte balance in some, like me. I personally need more sodium/potassium, as those stimulate aldosterone secretion and help my electrolyte balance and blood volume. Magnesium also messes with calcium in my experience, esp. when coupled with a low calcium intake. (insomnia, and tingling nerves + agiation like crazy!)

The high 1,25 D likely reflects your low Ca intake. Some mineral waters have significant calcium anounts. Bone meal or calcium hydroxylapatite. Calcium citrate works well for some aswell?

Just some thoughts :)
This is interesting regarding magnesium. I did cut out magnesium yesterday and I do feel constipated today haha but I have poor gut motility since I forgot to mention the Endoscopy did show I have Gastroparesis and one thing that alleviates it is a Mexican coke.

Yes, I also think the low ceruloplasmin is very telling. I was trying to eat liver twice a week to increase vit an and copper and hopefully increase ceruloplasmin but still seems low.

I will look into the calcium supps you recommended thank you. The only the other thing I considered is egg shell powder.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
Did you get the clot shot?

GERD or gastro-esophageal reflux disease or disorder will caused chest pains and some skipped heart beats for me. I have found that a little vinegar before meals helps digestion.
No I didn’t get the shot but I do suspect it’s related to my digestion issues. Apparently I have gastritis, acid reflux, and Gastroparesis.

Although, I don’t have much stomach pains anymore I do have poor motility and poor appetite. So maybe low stomach acid? So maybe vinegar will help!

youngsinatra

This is interesting regarding magnesium. I did cut out magnesium yesterday and I do feel constipated today haha but I have poor gut motility since I forgot to mention the Endoscopy did show I have Gastroparesis and one thing that alleviates it is a Mexican coke.

Yes, I also think the low ceruloplasmin is very telling. I was trying to eat liver twice a week to increase vit an and copper and hopefully increase ceruloplasmin but still seems low.

I will look into the calcium supps you recommended thank you. The only the other thing I considered is egg shell powder.
Ceruloplasmin production needs the triad of thyroid-liver-adrenals working well together. It has rarely something to do with copper intake. Hormones like low estradiol can also contribute to low levels of Cp. But there are many factors that could be involved (low T3, high ACTH and cortisol, suboptimal testosterone and consequently low estradiol or low aromatization, problems with methylation, acetylation, stealth infections, mold..)

Egg shell calcium is primarily calcium carbonate and many have noticed that it can interfere with the acidity of our stomach acid. Calcium hydroxylapatite is apparently one of the most bioavailable sources. Calcium citrate can be used with meals as it won't interfere with stomach acid secretion, but I haven't experimented with it at all so far. I personally use Gerolsteiner mineral water.

onechoice

your blood test show possible heavy metal overload along with parasites....all of those isolated synthetic vitamins such as b-1 etc are not natural and only can be like a drug effect. your liver is overloaded with heavy metals (food and environment) and your blood could be too toxic...no amount of those hormones etc will not decongest a liver and your blood test is high in homocysteine and shows a deficiency of b12 folic acid complex....leading to hereditary (possibly) heart issues....how can a forum help this? glad you are thinking for yourself !!

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter

I wanted to add a little more context I left out yesterday and post labs they did at hospital last night. So Dr. released me and said to follow up with my Dr. for heart tracking monitor. But he said my labs looked “pristine” his exact words.

My blood pressure is 127/73 and usually around that range.

I also was also dealing with upper right quadrant pain under right lower ribcage for about a month. So i had an ultrasound done about three weeks ago and they said my liver and gallbladder looked fine. They saw no gallstones or abnormalities and that size and shape looked good. The pain is not severe it’s very mild but I feel it a few times a day.

So I believe I have very poor stomach acid production and motility causing food too just sit in my stomach which causes nausea when I try to eat again. I get a flare up of skipped heart beats and nausea after eating meat mostly. And eating bigger meals also makes things worse. Which is why I think find relief with a Mexican coke it’s helping acidity and to empty stomach contents?

I was thinking about adding Vitamin k2 because of heart protecting properties. Does anyone think this would be useful in this situation?

I did try 1/8 of cynomel for about 3 days last week because labs showed low t3. It did improve energy and appetite but didn’t help heart beats. So I stopped and figured I should cover basics first and didn’t want to shake up metabolism too much. But overall I felt warm and positive on it. But heartbeats were still irregular.

I’ll point out that I didn’t get the vaxx I’m 32m 5’10 190lbs. And my libido was always stable and pretty good but since these heart symptoms started it’s been pretty low.

Appreciate everyone’s time hope this helps more.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    560.3 KB · Views: 15
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    471.7 KB · Views: 15
OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
Ceruloplasmin production needs the triad of thyroid-liver-adrenals working well together. It has rarely something to do with copper intake. Hormones like low estradiol can also contribute to low levels of Cp. But there are many factors that could be involved (low T3, high ACTH and cortisol, suboptimal testosterone and consequently low estradiol or low aromatization, problems with methylation, acetylation, stealth infections, mold..)

Egg shell calcium is primarily calcium carbonate and many have noticed that it can interfere with the acidity of our stomach acid. Calcium hydroxylapatite is apparently one of the most bioavailable sources. Calcium citrate can be used with meals as it won't interfere with stomach acid secretion, but I haven't experimented with it at all so far. I personally use Gerolsteiner mineral water.
I was thinking i am hypothyroid which is why i experimented with 1/8 cynomel last week for three days and i did feel better but i was afraid it was pushing my heart too much so i stopped.

And I was thinking the same with ACTH and cortisol which is why i do pregnenolone but hadn’t thought about the estradiol being a factor. If anything I thought excess estrogen is the issue. Since Ray mentions estrogen being a burden to liver so it affects thyroid conversion.

Awesome I will pick some Gerolsteiner today and hopefully slowly increasing calcium helps heart symptoms. I was thinking about the egg shells powder but thanks for pointing that out since I do believe I have low stomach acidity and am not breaking food down.

PeterSN

Yeah I think the lack of calcium the last month exacerbated the issue so it would cause high PTH. And meat does seem to make symptoms worse. I get nausea after eating and feel skipped heartbeats. I check my pulse and there is a one second pause before a slightly harder beat starts again. The dr said my heart looked fine but told me to see a cardiologist so they can give me a heart monitor.

They did more labs last night and bilirubin came back within range. But I still suspect sluggish liver/gallbladder.
I made my heart go into some kind of atrial flutter just by eating a crap ton of meat and drinking alot of water, if I cut back on my water intake and start to eat more fruit and cheese, my heart feels more stable

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
your blood test show possible heavy metal overload along with parasites....all of those isolated synthetic vitamins such as b-1 etc are not natural and only can be like a drug effect. your liver is overloaded with heavy metals (food and environment) and your blood could be too toxic...no amount of those hormones etc will not decongest a liver and your blood test is high in homocysteine and shows a deficiency of b12 folic acid complex....leading to hereditary (possibly) heart issues....how can a forum help this? glad you are thinking for yourself !!
Thank you for this. I had been thinking of cutting out the b vitamins and see how I react but pregnenolone seems to help calm me down.

But yes I also tried different natural herbs and supplements in the past to attack potential parasites and pathogens but didn’t seem to get much relief. I agree with my liver being overburdened. In your opinion what is something that could potentially help detox the liver?

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
I made my heart go into some kind of atrial flutter just by eating a crap ton of meat and drinking alot of water, if I cut back on my water intake and start to eat more fruit and cheese, my heart feels more stable
It’s bizarre but seems to be my situation as well. I’ve been drinking more orange juice lately and I feel good immediately after. But regular meals are stressful.

I have to eat smaller meals I guess but I started adding cheese to my eggs and seems more digestible.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I agree with that ER doctor that your labs look pristine. Even taking a little vinegar in a small amount of water if you start to feel any reflux pain after a meal will help. It always helped me. Smaller meals might help like you mentioned and keeping upright after eating will help. Don't hold your stomach in after eating, too. Don't take proton pump inhibitors if they prescribe or suggest them. If you are given doxycycline for H. pylori it will cause your stomach acid to increase and any reflux will be extra painful so keep that in mind.

PeterSN

It’s bizarre but seems to be my situation as well. I’ve been drinking more orange juice lately and I feel good immediately after. But regular meals are stressful.

I have to eat smaller meals I guess but I started adding cheese to my eggs and seems more digestible.
Yeah always gets worse after eating, especially big meals like you said. Maybe it's something to do with the intestines or stomach pushing against the heart or something?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals