Stopping T/4 T/3 thyroid hormone after a month *overheating*

mgrabs

Day 2 of stopping NP thyroid hormone after 20 days supplementation. My body is so hot trying to fall asleep like a pre menopausal woman (I’m a male) I sound like my mom when I was still living at home LOL. Why is this happening to me, any reason why I’m fine all day but come nighttime I’m uncomfortably hot? Im usually tired around dinner time, but this feeling makes me feel wired.

20 days ago I was started on a grain
(60mg which is 38/9 t4/t3) & the past 5 days I did 1/2 grain to 1/4 grain. Now I just completely stopped. Has anyone experienced this? Did this because I didn’t have the greatest side effects starting this. Didn’t feel right

redsun

Day 2 of stopping NP thyroid hormone after 20 days supplementation. My body is so hot trying to fall asleep like a pre menopausal woman (I’m a male) I sound like my mom when I was still living at home LOL. Why is this happening to me, any reason why I’m fine all day but come nighttime I’m uncomfortably hot? Im usually tired around dinner time, but this feeling makes me feel wired.

20 days ago I was started on a grain
(60mg which is 38/9 t4/t3) & the past 5 days I did 1/2 grain to 1/4 grain. Now I just completely stopped. Has anyone experienced this? Did this because I didn’t have the greatest side effects starting this. Didn’t feel right
What is your oral temp currently now when you feel hot?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
You ought to track temp and pulse.
Are you hydrating enough?
With the increased metabolic rate you will need more water, possibly a lot more.

But do the tracking.

OP
M

mgrabs

You ought to track temp and pulse.
Are you hydrating enough?
With the increased metabolic rate you will need more water, possibly a lot more.

But do the tracking.
Will do. Thank you. I’m around a gallon a day with
Pinches or celtic salt in my water. This increase in metabolic rate happens even after stopping thyroid? Or are you saying during t/4 t/3 supplementation

John mcclain

If you had high adrenaline and add in thyroid you will now have hyper symptoms it's better to go low and slow 4 litrs of water a day is crazy.

nigma

You really should read Broda Barnes book on thyroid before supplementing. Thyroid is not something you want to stop cold turkey. The thyroid system is what provides metabolic stability. When you supplement it, it needs to be taken tapering up and down when starting and stopping.

Feeling hot does not mean your body is objectively overheating, just the salted 4L of water can do that. But no doubt adrenaline is playing a role here.

You should be tracking pulse and temp when supplementing thyroid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals