Thyroid Madness

mgrabs

Has anyone had success with being prescribed NP thyroid or NDT? I am battling thyroid issues ever since stopping abruptly 6-8 months ago. My hair is dry & brittle (not as full) mood, energy, motivation, has tanked. Pretty much this whole summer felt like a blur. I don’t have a sense of enjoyment for my regular hobbies (surfing, dirt bikes, working out) I feel like life isn’t interesting anymore. I feel completely numb/emotionless to everything! Flashback to when i was optimal on thyroid, life was great. Motivation & mental sharpness was an all time high! For about 3 years. I got very far at work because of it. Towards the end of my treatment about a year ago I wanted to be more natural & switch from a compounded t/4 t/3 which was I believe a ratio of 38/9 mcg for a few months & a few months later to a 13.5/57mcg dose. I had no reason to stop but wanted to be more natural & try out NDT or NP ..& i felt great! (1grain) hair was woofin! Body was great. BUT when i told my doc I felt blah mid day about a month or two later he kept upping it to where i might have been overdosed. (90mg morning 30mg lunch) sweating at night and anxiety. I foolishly stopped once I felt hyper and thought maybe it wasn’t for me anymore and follow natural protocols with great sleep, nutrient dense organic grass fed foods, less stress. Carb refeeds at night but BOY was I wrong.. this year was tough to get through because of it. My sharpness never returned no matter what I did. My concern is.. is a compounded t/4 t/3 better? Or is NP or NDT better just dosed wrong? When I was on NDT my hair was growing great my body composition was incredible but I’m not sure what went wrong. Im assuming the doc was dosing too high? My mineral and nutrient panels are in perfect range too. Just a high TSH at this point with horrible hypo symptoms. I tried taking 15mg of NP last month just to hop back on & i was getting hot constantly in the middle of night (still am even after being off thyroid) my body wont regulate regardless. Im (27m) 6’4 200 lbs lean & athletic. Why at such a low dose was my body showing hyper feelings? My TSH starting was 5.2 prior to the 15mg NP (No Hashimoto's in my blood everything's great). Was my 15mg wayyyyy too low for me? because of that you may show cruddy symptoms? & maybe that low dose was a tease to my system? they all say to start slow but i stopped within 3 days cause I figured being hot wasnt good. BUT even off of thyroid my body still gets these hormonal hot flashes. Can anyone enlighten me on anything they may know to help? Attached are my labs. PS I’m never a freezing cold person in general but never just HOT like this. Also feel liie my blood pressure is blah, I have pulsing in my right hand (palm area under thumb)

Attachments

• D8C246D1-6967-4217-AA95-48F4B2CF4CAA.jpeg
    D8C246D1-6967-4217-AA95-48F4B2CF4CAA.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 42E4C934-FA84-4342-9106-020D36512974.jpeg
    42E4C934-FA84-4342-9106-020D36512974.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 30
  • E26FBF4C-EE11-4A6C-A876-EDB1AD044083.jpeg
    E26FBF4C-EE11-4A6C-A876-EDB1AD044083.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 30
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals