Textbook Of Endocrine Physiology By Constance R. Martin PhD

ljihkugft7

I can’t find this any where? Has anyone done a PDF yet?

or can I borrow someone’s copy to Photocopy and then I’ll send it back to you?

mrchibbs

I have the first edition. I’ll upload it once I finish scanning it in.

Praise Our saviour. I’ll definitely send you some money

Recoen

Praise Our saviour. I’ll definitely send you some money

Thank you for the offer but it’s not needed. I was able to find it at the University medical library :). It just takes forever to scan.

I checked out the second edition which is substantially longer. Once I get it scanned in I’ll upload it too :).

Last edited:

Recoen

The file is too large to attach directly to the post. I uploaded it to my box account. Here is the link:
Box

Will someone please check the document for any missed or unreadable pages by next Sunday (23 August)?

Last edited:

Wilfrid

The file is too large to attach directly to the post. I uploaded it to my box account. Here is the link:
Box

Will someone please check the document for any missed or unreadable pages by next Sunday (23 August)?
Thank you so much.

naevastar

Box

Thank you so soo much :)

mrchibbs

Box

You're going straight to the Ray Peat Hall of Fame. @charlie give this lady a badge lol

Sheila

Dear @Recoen, thank you so much for doing this, your patience is legendary!
I can confirm that all pages are present and in the correct order.
p. 249 is a little wonky on the rhs (p.130 of your pdf) if you wanted me to be painful, but the slight cut offs are intuitable, so I don't consider that an issue.
Thank you again for doing this.
Very best wishes,
Sheila

Lollipop2

Box

You are amazing!! A rock star. Blessings from us all!

Recoen

p. 249 is a little wonky on the rhs (p.130 of your pdf) if you wanted me to be painful, but the slight cut offs are intuitable, so I don't consider that an issue.
Very best wishes,
Sheila
Thank you for letting me know! I’ll retake that page tonight and post the new file :).

burtlancast

Very best wishes,
Sheila

I confirm: only pg 249 has a little corner of text missing: the rest is OK.

Here's the resulting book following Scan Tailor's magic, with the obtained tiff files halved in resolution, converted to jpeg and then assembled in pdf format with some little individual ad-hoc adjustments when required.

Attachments

• Textbook of endocrine physiology Constance R Martin 1976.pdf
    19.5 MB · Views: 206
  • pg 249.pdf
    53.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

mrchibbs

@burtlancast

It's a great result visually! I bet if someone had Acrobat or an OCR software we could make it searchable as well. The table of content is messed up though, it would be nice to create one.

This is really a great community, such a collaborative effort.

burtlancast

@burtlancast

It's a great result visually! I bet if someone had Acrobat or an OCR software we could make it searchable as well. The table of content is messed up though, it would be nice to create one.

This is really a great community, such a collaborative effort.

I have acrobat and attempted the OCR, but the original scan quality prevented any reliable character recognition.

OCR needs a reasonable flat scanned image to produce an acceptable job.

mrchibbs

I have acrobat and attempted the OCR, but the original scan quality prevented any reliable character recognition.

OCR needs a reasonable flat scanned image to produce an acceptable job.

Oh well, thanks for trying!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals