Textbook Of Endocrine Physiology By Constance R. Martin PhD

burtlancast

The result could be further improved on some warped pages, as i used the automatic dewarping setting instead of the time-consuming manual one.

Recoen

I retook pg 249 (130 on the pdf). Here is the new link
Box

It would be awesome if someone could make the scan searchable! I used adobe scan and it only has this option for documents that are 100 pages or less.

Thank you for the offer but it’s not needed. I was able to find it at the University medical library :). It just takes forever to scan.

I checked out the second edition which is substantially longer. Once I get it scanned in I’ll upload it too :).

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

:clap::holysheep :clap::rockout:coffee:coffee:drinkingbuddies

The result could be further improved on some warped pages, as i used the automatic dewarping setting instead of the time-consuming manual one.

Thanks for making these other versions. :thumbleft

burtlancast

I retook pg 249 (130 on the pdf). Here is the new link
Box

It would be awesome if someone could make the scan searchable! I used adobe scan and it only has this option for documents that are 100 pages or less.

Ok

Here's the updated PDF with the corrected single page.

I've tried again to OCR it with adobe acrobat but the result is a total mess, so i let it without OCR.

Attachments

• Textbook of endocrine physiology Constance R Martin 1976.pdf
    19.5 MB · Views: 211

Mauritio

Thanks y'all!!!

burtlancast

Third time"s the charm: by keeping the original resolution of the output generated by Scan Tailor, i've managed to obtain a reasonably good OCR (only on the non warped pages) to the price of an increased file size.

Attachments

• Textbook of endocrine physiology Constance R Martin 1976.pdf
    49.7 MB · Views: 301

mrchibbs

Mauritio

Third time"s the charm: by keeping the original resolution of the output generated by Scan Tailor, i've managed to obtain a reasonably good OCR (only on the non warped pages) to the price of an increased file size.
Wow . this one is actually searchable
. Thanks so much !!

burtlancast

Recoen

Thank you!

mrchibbs

schultz

Thanks everyone. Tremendous effort!

I do own the 1985 version, but it's fun to have them both on the computer as well.

It's no anesthesiology textbook though :lol:

Edit: I love that these are searchable!! It seems to work fine on warped pages for me, though maybe it's the reader I'm using? (I don't know how it works...)

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals