The Abundant Energy Legacy

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

At the moment I am not even inclined to drink coffee or consume nicotine. After a big dose of niacinamid everything has this crystal clear appearance in my visual field. It almost feels like paradise even when I am just observing the nature around me.

It still baffles me why small doses of NAM appear to be quite stimulating while the big doses (1g+) are really sedative, anxiolytic and relaxing. I have read in an article that it has benzodiazepine-like anti-anxiety effects at 1000mg+ in one setting.

Razvan

At the moment I am not even inclined to drink coffee or consume nicotine. After a big dose of niacinamid everything has this crystal clear appearance in my visual field. It almost feels like paradise even when I am just observing the nature around me.

It still baffles me why small doses of NAM appear to be quite stimulating while the big doses (1g+) are really sedative, anxiolytic and relaxing. I have read in an article that it has benzodiazepine-like anti-anxiety effects at 1000mg+ in one setting.
Be aware of consuming enough carbs when taking this high dosage. It's very powerful in lowering glycemia even up to 20-40 points.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Be aware of consuming enough carbs when taking this high dosage. It's very powerful in lowering glycemia even up to 20-40 points.
Yes I alway take it with a meal that consists of 75g carbs from white rice and 25g from fresh clementine juice.

PaRa

NAM from sunday nat makes me hungry as ****, I feel like i'm a black hole for food and want to eat every hour or so

OccamzRazer

Your experiences with niacinamide are indeed intriguing, makes me want to try it!

Have you thought about using it for skincare, too? If you have so much of the stuff lying around it'd be pretty practical. Alongside caffeine, it's one of the few 'Peaty' mainstream skincare hacks I'm aware of...

haidut

Forum Supporter
it has benzodiazepine-like anti-anxiety effects at 1000mg+ in one setting.
That's exactly why it has those sedating effects at nigher doses, as the benzodiazepine effects only happen in doses at which NAM accumulates and can manifest its benzo effects. In lower doses it almost immediately converts into NAD so there is not much left to exert a benzo-like effect.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Thanks for all your replies. I‘m currently using 1000mg NAM + 500mg TMG around 2-3 times a day after a meal. I feel like a gram of NAM relieves overmethylation symptoms, but pushes me into the realm of methyl group deficiency, which also feels non-optimal.
I feel my best at the 2:1 ratio of NAM:TMG at this moment.

I just started experimenting with more fruit-based carbohydrates instead of white rice, because it becomes quite dissatisfying for me right now. For the last year I ate around 400-500g (weighed uncooked) of basmati rice every damn day.

I explored a lot of principles of Ray, but have never tried the sugar > starches approach.

I started this morning with grilled hamburgers (made from lean ground beef) with a big portion of canned sugared pears. They tasted amazing and felt quite easy2digest in comparison to „fresh fruit“ even though I do think that buying real ripe fruit is really impossible at the supermarket, because most of the fruit is picked un-ripe.

We‘ll see how this plays out!

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Your experiences with niacinamide are indeed intriguing, makes me want to try it!

Have you thought about using it for skincare, too? If you have so much of the stuff lying around it'd be pretty practical. Alongside caffeine, it's one of the few 'Peaty' mainstream skincare hacks I'm aware of...
I haven‘t tried it topically, but already wandered about using a niacinamide serum for anti-aging, but I feel like keeping your „internal“ systemic health in check is most important for overall looks.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Wow, I don‘t know how people can go starch-free longterm :D
It‘s not that pleasant for me to combine savory foods like eggs or meats with fruit. And it didn’t feel like real complete meals that way. I could imagine drinking coke with the meals, but fruits are not really fitting for me there.
Another downside is the calorie equation. I now really understand why losing weight on starch-free is easy. It is almost impossible to eat enough calories from sugar, even if you indulge in coca cola. I was eating around 1000 calories less yesterday, even though I drank a lot of coke over the course of the day.

I am making some home-made fries from organic potatoes right now, peeled and without added oils in the oven. Adding two patties of lean hamburgers on top of that, some clean ketchup, abundant salt and a glass of ice cold coke. This seems like the most satisfying meal to me right now.

Seems pretty Standard American Diet to me tbh, but at least low-PUFA and easy-2-digest, lots of minerals from potatoes and ground beef, good carb:protein ratio.

It‘s time to eat yaw! ?

Sefton10

Wow, I don‘t know how people can go starch-free longterm :D
It‘s not that pleasant for me to combine savory foods like eggs or meats with fruit. And it didn’t feel like real complete meals that way. I could imagine drinking coke with the meals, but fruits are not really fitting for me there.
Another downside is the calorie equation. I now really understand why losing weight on starch-free is easy. It is almost impossible to eat enough calories from sugar, even if you indulge in coca cola. I was eating around 1000 calories less yesterday, even though I drank a lot of coke over the course of the day.

I am making some home-made fries from organic potatoes right now, peeled and without added oils in the oven. Adding two patties of lean hamburgers on top of that, some clean ketchup, abundant salt and a glass of ice cold coke. This seems like the most satisfying meal to me right now.

Seems pretty Standard American Diet to me tbh, but at least low-PUFA and easy-2-digest, lots of minerals from potatoes and ground beef, good carb:protein ratio.

It‘s time to eat yaw! ?
Definitely need to up the fat initially otherwise you’ll be wired and hungry in my experience! Dairy and cocoa butter. I’ve been starch free maybe 6 months now and fat has gradually levelled out a bit lower over time, maybe 80g a day just following appetite. Zero craving for any starch.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Definitely need to up the fat initially otherwise you’ll be wired and hungry in my experience! Dairy and cocoa butter. I’ve been starch free maybe 6 months now and fat has gradually levelled out a bit lower over time, maybe 80g a day just following appetite. Zero craving for any starch.
Interesting man! Low fat no-starch would require a ridiculous amount of sugar to meet caloric demands.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Just a quick observation. A dose of 200mg thiamin and 350mg of magnesium really up my temperature and makes me calm and happy AF. I don’t even need carbs with it. I took it pre-bed the last nights and it made me sleep through the night so smoothly as never before. Also seems to make me wake up with normal body temperature as often time I feel a bit cold in the AM.

golder

Just a quick observation. A dose of 200mg thiamin and 350mg of magnesium really up my temperature and makes me calm and happy AF. I don’t even need carbs with it. I took it pre-bed the last nights and it made me sleep through the night so smoothly as never before. Also seems to make me wake up with normal body temperature as often time I feel a bit cold in the AM.
Nice! What form of magnesium was this? I’m going to give this a try next week! Thanks for the tip

OccamzRazer

I haven‘t tried it topically, but already wandered about using a niacinamide serum for anti-aging, but I feel like keeping your „internal“ systemic health in check is most important for overall looks.
Totally agree that internal health has more of an effect on appearance than external topicals!

The one area where I'm thinking niacinamide could be useful, tho, is when it comes to reducing photoaging from sunlight.

IMO the ideal amount of sunlight for vitamin D generation, androgen levels, etc. might be slightly in excess of what facial skin can handle without damage.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Took 25mg of zinc (as bisglycinate) this evening and I am so relaxed ever since. Like I don‘t know the last time I could relax so deeply in my body.

Absolute resolved anxiety and paranoia. Wow, just wow.

Pretty sure I am dealing with excess copper at the moment.

Last edited:
OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Current supplementation:

Zinc bisglycinate in the morning 25mg.

1000mg NAM + 500mg TMG three times a day after a meal.

250mg B1 HCL + 300mg magnesiumbisglycinate two times a day.

40‘000 IU D3, topically on the wrist/forearm.
50‘000 IU Retinol, topically on the calves.

200mcg K2-7 sublingually in the AM.

equipoise

Current supplementation:

Zinc bisglycinate in the morning 25mg.

1000mg NAM + 500mg TMG three times a day after a meal.

250mg B1 HCL + 300mg magnesiumbisglycinate two times a day.

40‘000 IU D3, topically on the wrist/forearm.
50‘000 IU Retinol, topically on the calves.

200mcg K2-7 sublingually in the AM.
You like zinc?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals