The Agenda Being Pushed: the Normalization of Sex with Children

Peatress

It's probably their cognitive dissonance in most cases Ms Peatful. Someone like Huw Edwards is an institution in and of himself to the walking dead here in the UK. Married with the BBC itself. To concede this is what it is requires several other dominoes to be horizontal or ready to be in a persons mind.

That said, it's possible he's been hung out for a veiled reason or two.
I wonder why the BBC threw him under the bus when they protected Savile?

The BBC was engaged in a baiting psyop by not revealing the name sooner. Social media was awash with wrongful accusations which will now be used as evidence to support the online harms bill. They used it to hover up data

ThinPicking

I wonder why the BBC threw him under the bus when they protected Savile?

The BBC was engaged in a baiting psyop by not revealing the name sooner. Social media was awash with wrongful accusations which will now be used as evidence to support the online harms bill. They used it to hover up data
Sounds about right Ms Peatress. I'd like to believe that's not the only reason but who knows.

I'm more concerned about the psychological effect of this bill as is than its technical implementation, no matter how many amendments they could make. TBC elsewhere.

Peatress

Sounds about right Ms Peatress. I'd like to believe that's not the only reason but who knows.

I'm more concerned about the psychological effect of this bill as is than its technical implementation, no matter how many amendments they could make. TBC elsewhere.
By this do you mean self censorship?

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Regarding Huw
Wasn’t MSM throwing out tons of allegations or misinfo themselves?

Print and TV?

Why did they go after Harvey Weinstein?
To the point of trial and jail time.

My theory is this may be good for Edwards.
Meaning
Maybe no underaged pedo did happen (much like the Matt Lauer and Weinstein cases. All adults. No kids)

With Savile
He is a staple in the secret society and or Luciferian crowds
Think Bohemian Grove et al
They had more to hide and therefore lose with him being exposed
He may be a 33rd himself
Has too much to squeal

Regina

Forgive me if this is a repeat - I looked but didn't see it anywhere in this thread.

Has anyone watched this interview? It is bleeped out a lot and de-monotized in the effort to keep it up on YT. I believe the uncensored version is on Rumble but, IMHO, you don't need to know every word to get the gist as it's so disgusting. God bless them for fighting for the kids.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjz_07-DvE0

What a wonderful and fascinating guy. Completely authentic.
Phew.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Peatress

Life would be so much easier with a chip

From the article
Persistent absenteeism is a profound safeguarding issue. My previous school employed safeguarding team members whose job was to track and trace (to use a phrase) absent pupils every day: going to homes, knocking on doors, checking on and chivvying pupils back into school.

Regina

Life would be so much easier with a chip

From the article
Persistent absenteeism is a profound safeguarding issue. My previous school employed safeguarding team members whose job was to track and trace (to use a phrase) absent pupils every day: going to homes, knocking on doors, checking on and chivvying pupils back into school.
Jeesh. That's creepy.

Peatress

Well, the WEF thinks chipping children is a good idea

bookshelf

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Well, the WEF thinks chipping children is a good idea

Of course they do.
And
Some of the parents I know are idiots enough to agree.

Drareg

Sevaan

Anyone with eyes to see is well aware by now that the goal of the LGBTQIA+ agenda is to ultimately add a "P" to the acronym. (They actually call it "MAP", Minor Attracted Person, to lessen the shock value.)

Still, I got speechless seeing that this is how far the normalization agenda has already gotten:

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Anyone with eyes to see is well aware by now that the goal of the LGBTQIA+ agenda is to ultimately add a "P" to the acronym. (They actually call it "MAP", Minor Attracted Person, to lessen the shock value.)

Still, I got speechless seeing that this is how far the normalization agenda has already gotten:

1980’s

IMG_1393.png
May the LGTBQ community continue to reject this evil

Beatrix_

This + incest, cannibalism and necrophilia have been in the movie theaters for decades, now on everyone's tv sets.

Edit to add: + zoophilia

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom