The Agenda Being Pushed: the Normalization of Sex with Children

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Wow, these photos of Biden and Obama are really disturbing. Seriously, what's up with Biden? Playing with his granddaughter's ***s? What the ****! These guys have nothing to lose in public. Cut off their hands! I always thought the Bible was a bit extreme about such things, but maybe there is some wisdom to be found in harsh punishment. I hope others have strong reactions too. Stop normalising sexual defiance!
Appreciate you

Thank you for recognizing
Thank you for publicly speaking up

General public outrage would be appropriate….

Hermes

Appreciate you

Thank you for recognizing
Thank you for publicly speaking up

General public outrage would be appropriate….
Thank you for saying that. It lifts my spirits.

Sensitivity is a function of the physiological state of an organism. I'm not sure if Peat said that, but it could have come from him. People's health is suffering worldwide. Most people don't have the capacity for outrage because they are numbed by their malaise. It is only since I have invested radically in my health that my feelings have returned. That's why I doubt there will be public outrage. We're in a deep, miserable slumber.

I mean, I wish there was outrage about so many things that are going wrong. But it's as if we've lost touch with ourselves.

Hermes

Sometimes I doubt my intuition and think maybe I'm the madman shouting from the rooftop.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Beatrix_

OP
Peatful

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom