The barebones of COVID: do you agree with this?

LeeLemonoil

@Perry Staltic

I share bed and household with my vaxxed wife. Obviously we are not around each other 24/7 but during the day I’m in close contact with my 6 colleagues and emolyees, all of them vaccinated.

My wife got the J&J vaccine on my advice - that one induces likely the least amount of SPs.
All other are BionTech-vaccinated

It also takes a while for the vaccinated organism to synthesize the SPs. I don’t understand why the „1 hour“ fatter vaccination is important. There is likely hardly any SP and antibody synthesized by then

Perry Staltic

It also takes a while for the vaccinated organism to synthesize the SPs. I don’t understand why the „1 hour“ fatter vaccination is important. There is likely hardly any SP and antibody synthesized by then

Do you have data to back this up? What does "a while" mean? One hour is just a case example. In that case it took 24 hours for two of the non-jabbed to express symptoms. Your 1st and 3rd statements seem to contradict each other - it takes a while to synthesize SPs vs. hardly any SP synthesized after one hour. I doubt both statements btw.

LeeLemonoil

Do you have data to back this up? What does "a while" mean? One hour is just a case example. In that case it took 24 hours for two of the non-jabbed to express symptoms. Your 1st and 3rd statements seem to contradict each other - it takes a while to synthesize SPs vs. hardly any SP synthesized after one hour. I doubt both statements btw.

Most vaccinated experience chills, weariness and so forth a few hours after the jab. That’s the „while“ I’m talking about.
3 or 4 hours, many do in the night of vaccine-day - regardless when the vax was during The day.
1 hour is to short a time to elicit those responses.
Yes, reactions begin as soon as the jab is in but it is a question of quantity as well.

tankasnowgod

Look buddy, please just approach all of my posts as pure opinion pieces and act accordingly.
So which is it? Initially, you claimed it was fact-
The only thing I know for a fact is that the COVID-19 shots are priming the immune systems of billions of people (and it will be particularly deadly in children, alas)
Especially since you are claiming this as a "fact" about brand new and poorly tested drugs, I was interested if you might have seen a study I hadn't. Which, is part of the reason I asked.
I don't have to prove my opinions.
True, but I don't think I would have responded to your post if you started it off with "It's my opinion that the COVID-19 shots are priming the immune system....."
So, stop wasting my time or you're going straight to my ignore list, which would be a shame as many of your other posts, those that aren't your specific brand of pure sophistry or pseudo-theory, can be interesting.
I suggest you hit the ignore button. I certainly didn't engage in any "theory," pseudo or otherwise, in any of my responses to you. I simply asked for what you based your knowledge on. That's not theory, though it may be a challenge to what you said. I stated a fact when I said that the mRNA drugs are a brand new class of drug, never available to people on this mass a scale. If you so demand, I can certainly provide references to this effect, and I'm sure some are in Pfizer and Moderna's own literature and promotion of these new drugs that they are calling "vaccines."
The pure contrarian has the easiest job of them all, as he has to prove nothing, ever.
Says the guy who doesn't post the study that he based his belief on. Again, I don't think this was even being contrarian. I certainly don't think a phenomenon like ADE has been "Well Established" in drugs that have only been available to the human population for 1 year.
Contrarian theories "explain everything, anything, and nothing - all at the same time." You owe yourself, or at least the readers of this forum, a bit more intellectual honesty. In my opinion.
Your opinion of me is none of my business. Think what you care to think. And again, I offered no "theories" in any of my responses to you, only questions of what you based your belief on, and why something like ADE would apply to a brand new class of drugs.

tankasnowgod

I don't know if there is any "Spike Protein" generated by any of these shots, ever.

J&J and AZ don't even claim that as part of the "official mechanism." Supposedly, the Spike Protein is grafted on to a Chimpanzee Adenovirus. Which then makes antibodies "for Covid." Whether they are "specific" for Covid or not, is another issue.

It's the mRNA drugs from Pfizer, and Moderna. But do these drugs REALLY cause your cells to make Spike Protein? It's supposed to be a complex protein from a foreign life form, and there are several simple Amino Acids that the human body can't even make. Is this mechanism even possible? The RCTs don't address this issue, their only claim is the reduction of Relative Risk of Infection by 67-94-95% (which is misleading, since it was based on so few Covid infections, making the Absolute Risk Reduction really low).

I've seen two studies that measured "Spike Protein" after the shots, but both were small, the Moderna one involving 13, and the Pfizer one 3. All 16 were healthcare workers. 2 people in the Moderna study never had measurable levels of Spike Protein. Only one person in the Moderna Study had detectable levels of Spike Protein after the 2nd shot in the series.

So, there could be several potential mechanisms that could explain the detectable levels of "Spike Protein." Maybe it was a poor test or lab error. More likely, maybe the healthcare workers were all exposed to the same "Covid Patient" in their environment around the time of injections. They could potentially get detectable levels several times over the course of the initial year of this so called "Pandemic," especially since they are dealing with sick patients constantly. The results could easily be due to chance, and issues like the file drawer problem remain. Maybe there 15 of these type of studies done, and these two were the only ones that showed detectable levels of "Spike Protein" in test subjects. Could there be something like 10 or more studies unpublished that didn't show any measurable difference after the shot?

Shackles

And, as I pointed out before, there is scant evidence that they actually cause Human Cells to produce this infamous "Spike Protein."
You raise a good point.
All the CRISPR Transhumanists have been very quiet the past years. It is better that way, mother nature is limiting the dream of the elites

Jinju

Would i shut down the world because of it? Would i lock healthy people away, quaranteen, contact trace, force choke people with swabs? Have them wear health hazardoures face diapers all day long and shrub their hands with disinfectants till they bleed? Hell nooo. People are insane and goverments have gone mad. Not sure why we need to discuss the validity of corona anymore and instead use our energy and time to start stopping the madness that is our society and politics and change the world into something that is not akin to klaus schwabs retarded vision of "you'll own nothing and be happy"
Good post @Ben.
And agree 100% with all the above that you noted!

LeeLemonoil

J&J and AZ don't even claim that as part of the "official mechanism." Supposedly, the Spike Protein is grafted on to a Chimpanzee Adenovirus. Which then makes antibodies "for Covid." Whether they are "specific" for Covid or not, is another issue.

That’s not correct.
The Adeno vectors transport dna-Fragments that code for the spike protein into the nucleus.
That gene-fragments then cause mRNA to go into the cytosol where the ribosomes then produce the SP.

It’s a similar mechanism as with the mRNA vaccines but not the same.

With them the mRNA enters the cytosol directly.

That’s why those vaccines differ in humoral and cellular immune response.

The vectors are superior to the mRNA: they provoke less antibodies but elicit much better T-cell immunity

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

Disagreed. Been around hundreds of people closely that are vaccinated and didn’t have any issues
How long ago was the vaccination though? From what I've read (as well as an account from a family friend) it's immediately after the vaccine that the shedding is strongest.

LeeLemonoil

How long ago was the vaccination though? From what I've read (as well as an account from a family friend) it's immediately after the vaccine that the shedding is strongest.

There is no plausible hypothetical mechanism on how shedding could occur.

The weakness of the vaccines are just that they fail to provide sterile immunity. Because no antibodies are produced in the throat and nasal mucosa. How should a protein shed from there if it doesn’t ever get there?

There are plausible hypothetical concerns with the vaccines.
Shedding is not one of those concerns

Perry Staltic

The weakness of the vaccines are just that they fail to provide sterile immunity. Because no antibodies are produced in the throat and nasal mucosa. How should a protein shed from there if it doesn’t ever get there?

lol at least one of the clot shot manufacturers admitted their toxin causes shedding. Can't remember which one

Vileplume

Since our exhaled breath contains a variety of materials including “proteins, lipids, oxidants, and nucleotides,” and since researchers have been discussing for over a decade the use of inhaled lipid nanoparticle as a mode of RNA delivery, if the vaccines do indeed prompt our body to uptake rna coding the spike protein, couldn’t this rna and the spike protein itself be exhaled?

Regina

I noticed an increase of this in the past year

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8wqkV2rUK8

LeeLemonoil

Since our exhaled breath contains a variety of materials including “proteins, lipids, oxidants, and nucleotides,” and since researchers have been discussing for over a decade the use of inhaled lipid nanoparticle as a mode of RNA delivery, if the vaccines do indeed prompt our body to uptake rna coding the spike protein, couldn’t this rna and the spike protein itself be exhaled?

I didn’t know that, Thanks for the heads up on nebulized mRNA.

If some spike proteins get exhaled for a limited time I wouldn’t mind that too much. It would then, if some of those particles reach my mucosa, provoke immune reaction and antibody production there. Which would be useful
The SPs cannot replicate, so no serious harm

Jam

Screenshot 2021-12-14 211733.jpg

The only thing I know for a fact is that the COVID-19 shots are priming the immune systems of billions of people (and it will be particularly deadly in children, alas) towards a potentially deadly immune response known as ADE to ANY KIND of coronavirus, even the age-old common ones. There is no need for a "novel coronavirus" at all. The initial deaths during the first two waves, before mass vaccination began, could easily have been caused by a particularly bad flu season during which medical malpractice murdered a lot more people than whatever respiratory virus it was alone.

ThinPicking

If you need a slide deck of mumbo jumbo to know why it's a cardinal sin to inject kids, god help you @Jam.

tankasnowgod

If you need a slide deck of mumbo jumbo to know why it's a cardinal sin to inject kids, god help you @Jam.

It's clearly not a good idea, but don't know if it will be "particularly deadly."

One of the big flaws in Vanden Bossche's argument is that there is "high infection rates," and cites the "Delta Variant." But that data is based on either eyeball diagnosis, symptom diagnosis (100% of which overlap with the common cold and flu), or the easily manipulated and flawed PCR test, which has been shown to spit out 97% false positives (or higher) at current cycle usage. So is there "high" infection rates, with this "Novel Corona Virus?" Or, the Delta Airlines Variant? Or the Lambada variant, or Omegatron variant? Truly, it's unknown. But, people don't seem to be getting sick at any rate more than normal.

I don't think anyone should take the demonvax, and I certainly don't think it should be pushed on children, but the predictions here involve mechanisms that rest on seriously flawed data in the first place.

ThinPicking

It's clearly not a good idea, but don't know if it will be "particularly deadly."

One of the big flaws in Vanden Bossche's argument is that there is "high infection rates," and cites the "Delta Variant." But that data is based on either eyeball diagnosis, symptom diagnosis (100% of which overlap with the common cold and flu), or the easily manipulated and flawed PCR test, which has been shown to spit out 97% false positives (or higher) at current cycle usage. So is there "high" infection rates, with this "Novel Corona Virus?" Or, the Delta Airlines Variant? Or the Lambada variant, or Omegatron variant? Truly, it's unknown. But, people don't seem to be getting sick at any rate more than normal.

I don't think anyone should take the demonvax, and I certainly don't think it should be pushed on children, but the predictions here involve mechanisms that rest on seriously flawed data in the first place.
Agree, I'm not propagating the idea it's going to result in mass casualty.

It's just wrong. There's no basis for it. It sickens me if I let it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals