Theory: The Covid-Vaccine works, but not for what you think

keytothecity

So I just had a shower thought. I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist so I'd like someones take who is more well read on this stuff than me.

If I was The Elite, wanting to either control the population or to minimize it, I would release a virus.

Those who are not getting vaccinated are those who are already not easily controlled, and who I want to fall to population minimization.

So it does not make any sense to vaccine the people I am already controlling to control them or slowly kill them and keep the threats.

So what do you do?

You release a new virus, a deadlier virus, some form of "mutation" (is it already happening in the UK?). And the Covid-vaccine works against this new mutation.

The result: People who are not getting vaccinated get sick/die. The threats die, the controlled live.

Mainstream media says "we told you so" and the elites do not have to fear any animosity whatsover from the people that live/are healthy. They never force anyone to take the vaccine.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

boris

I‘ve thought about this for the past months, I think they will rather be playing the long game. Stupify the masses (with „education“, entertainment, food, drugs and vaccines) to secure the stupifying of future generations. Intelligence, rationale, and reason will become more and more rare and the words of the Ray Peats of the world will fall on flat ears or seen as dangerous and be taken care of by the mob itself.

I think CIA owned Hollywood gives us a good glimpse into the future that is planned for us. These scenes from the movie „Idiocracy“ are very fitting. The main character gets deep frozen in todays time, wakes up in the future and promptly gets arrested for being an „unscannable“ and unable to pay his hospital bills. The people of the future can‘t fully comprehend his words, their arguments are authoritarian and often consist of industry slogans.

The actual irony of the movie is, just as „1984“ and „Brave New World“, everything that is portrayed as a warning about the future is already happening in the present day, just to a different extent.

Last edited:

Tarmander

So it does not make any sense to vaccine the people I am already controlling to control them or slowly kill them
This is a reasonable assumption to make

but the totalitarian regimes of the 20th century killed those closest to the giant squid monster

Those people always think they are the good ones, the ones who listened, on the inside, etc.

They are the first to get gulaged

johnwester130

So I just had a shower thought. I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist so I'd like someones take who is more well read on this stuff than me.

If I was The Elite, wanting to either control the population or to minimize it, I would release a virus.

Those who are not getting vaccinated are those who are already not easily controlled, and who I want to fall to population minimization.

So it does not make any sense to vaccine the people I am already controlling to control them or slowly kill them and keep the threats.

So what do you do?

You release a new virus, a deadlier virus, some form of "mutation" (is it already happening in the UK?). And the Covid-vaccine works against this new mutation.

The result: People who are not getting vaccinated get sick/die. The threats die, the controlled live.

Mainstream media says "we told you so" and the elites do not have to fear any animosity whatsover from the people that live/are healthy. They never force anyone to take the vaccine.

Thoughts?

This is a fascinating theory.

From my understanding, the New World Order live by a "code", and they cannot just kill everyone whenever they like.
Another code they live by is that they have to warn you before they do something, for example a terrorist attack or deadly virus.

So this could be possible.

They are basically trying to filter out the "conspiracy theorists" and open minded people of society and have them killed off.

Last edited:

lampofred

I don't know. When people are testing HIV positive due to the vaccine itself, then how can it be said that it might be protective. Plus as long as our immune systems are functioning, it's really hard to create something a biological agent that truly does cause wide-scale decimation leading to 90% depopulation because our immune system is very powerful when it's functioning well. The key is to make sure it's functioning well though because there are immune toxins everywhere, from PUFA/prostaglandins to excess iron, vaccines, radiation, air pollution, etc.

OP
K

keytothecity

Why would the elite want to sicken their sheep? They need them
They want to sicken the wolves.
And this is how they can.
This is the only thing that makes sense to me, other than there not even being an elite.

boris

Why would the elite want to sicken their sheep? They need them
They want to sicken the wolves.
And this is how they can.
This is the only thing that makes sense to me, other than there not even being an elite.

They are good sheep because they have been made sick in the first place. Sickening them more will only make them better sheep.

tankasnowgod

So what do you do?

Thoughts?

It's not a bad theory, but the biggest flaw I can see revolves around "releasing viruses." Everyone makes this assumption that "bioweapons" work perfectly without testing on mass scale, and can be incredibly deadly. But you might as well believe in Bigfoot, because there simply isn't any evidence of this.

If you were to release some sort of "bioweapon" across an area like San Francisco, you would need several tons of aerosolized virus/bacteria/fungi to blow over the city. When experiments like this have been conducted in the past (and yes, there were experiments like this conducted in US cities), there's very little increase in sickness or mortality, although reports of the released germ in things like infections do go up a bit.

It also relies too heavily on "Germ Theory," and not enough on "Terrain Theory." And too heavily on the idea that "Vaccines work." People taking these experimental COVID vaccines are already getting Bell's Palsy and Anaphylactic Shock, and some have even died, so it appears they don't care all that much who they kill off or make sick.

I'm sure the Elite would love this "Dissident Bioweapon," but I don't think they can ever make it.

As for "needing" their sheep...... how many sheep do they really need? There's supposedly 8 Billion people on the planet, but I've heard people say the number is over 10 Billion. If you are talking a core group of 8,000 people in the "families" (a number I have heard a lot), even 10,000 sheep per family member means you only need 80 million people. that leaves well over 7.9 Billion or more who are expendable.

Nebula

So what do you do?

Thoughts?
Another theory that makes a little more sense to me is the vaccine is mostly about filtering and identifying obedient from defiant people and the vaccine itself isn’t intended to work or have much effect. But it is intended to legitimize the use of mRNA based techniques in the medical industry for many other applications.

OP
K

keytothecity

Another theory that makes a little more sense to me is the vaccine is mostly about filtering and identifying obedient from defiant people and the vaccine itself isn’t intended to work or have much effect. But it is intended to legitimize the use of mRNA based techniques in the medical industry for many other applications.
Good one

OP
K

keytothecity

They are good sheep because they have been made sick in the first place. Sickening them more will only make them better sheep.
Not being able to wagecuck anymore doesn’t make you better sheep
The elite should have zero interest in increasing the gap between sheep and the „woke“. In fact, the opposite should be their interest.

michael94

I doubt there exists any possibility of creating a virus that kills people like that. Completely goes against any accurate understanding of bioenergetics. They need to poison people either slowly or acutely.

Perry Staltic

I doubt there exists any possibility of creating a virus that kills people like that. Completely goes against any accurate understanding of bioenergetics. They need to poison people either slowly or acutely.

No virus appears to be that pathogenic. Ebola is overblown, and the 1918 "flu" pandemic was more than likely a combination of flu, tuberculosis, bacterial pneumonia and aspirin poisoning, with a heavy emphasis on the latter.

boris

Not being able to wagecuck anymore doesn’t make you better sheep
The elite should have zero interest in increasing the gap between sheep and the „woke“. In fact, the opposite should be their interest.

Don‘t see any trend indicating the opposite.

You can be plenty more sick and will be able to wagecuck for decades fueled by Adderal, SSRIs, etc.. It will only make you more obedient and authoritarian (or aggressive/criminal, both is welcome for the ruling class). The people who get so disabled that they will not be able to work, will get UBI/welfare and can numb themselves with more drugs and spend their lives hooked to a VR google. Can‘t even take that? Assisted suicide is already being normalized.

[I think the clips that I posted earlier will show you how increasing the gap even further can be quite desirable for them]

Last edited:

Nicole W.

So what do you do?

Thoughts?
I think it might work in the opposite direction: compromise people’s immune systems further by subjecting them to vaccination and then let nature run its course. Under the right circumstances any pathogen can be deadly. Or, assuming a healthy immune system, not at all.
For the elite, the right circumstances can be achieved by vaccination. That could result in a whole segment of the population who is immune compromised. Then their job is done, no further action is required because there’s lots of things floating around that can kill someone with a hobbled immune system. How else can you achieve such a widespread effect if not by vaccination?
This vaccination program is the second culling. If the virus didn’t kill you in the last 9 months, now the vaccine can destabilize you (and possibly your progeny) further. For the rest of your life. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!

shine

I have been thinking about the exact same thing for the past few weeks, after reading an article which said that virologist Drosten (basically the german Fauci) wants to focus his work on the MERS virus ( 30%+ mortality rate) after he is done with Sars-CoV-2. So I immediately thought that the vaccine might be protecting obedient people from "MERS-2", coming to a city near you very soon.

Last edited:

boris

I have been thinking about the exact same thing for the past few weeks, after reading an article which said that virologist Drosten (basically the german Fauci) wants to focus his work on the MERS virus ( 30%+ mortality rate) after he is done with Sars-CoV-2. So I immediately thought that the vaccine might be protecting obedient people from "MERS-2", coming to a city near you very soon.

Probably going to be another scam. Here is Drosten himself on the MERS virus „epidemic“ being basically fake:

Ha, this is a good one. I found a post about this in English with additional translation of Drosten's words:

"Yes, but the method is so sensitive that it can detect a single hereditary molecule of this virus. For example, if such a pathogen scurries across the nasal mucosa of a nurse for a day without her getting sick or noticing anything else, then she is suddenly a MERS case. Where previously terminally ill people were reported, now suddenly mild cases and people who are actually in perfect health are included in the reporting statistics. This could also explain the explosion in the number of cases in Saudi Arabia. In addition, the local media have been cooking up the matter to unbelievable heights. […] In the region there is hardly any other topic in the TV news or daily newspapers. And doctors in hospitals are also consumers of this news. They also consider that they should keep an eye on this disease, which is very rare in Saudi Arabia. Medicine is not free of fashion trends."

"It would be very helpful if the authorities in Saudi Arabia were to revert to the previous definitions of the disease. After all, what interests them first are the real cases. Whether symptomless or mildly infected hospital employees are really carriers of the virus is questionable in my opinion. Even more questionable is whether they can pass the virus on to others. The team of advisors to the new Minister of Health should distinguish more clearly between medically necessary diagnostics and scientific interest."

OP
K

keytothecity

I think it might work in the opposite direction: compromise people’s immune systems further by subjecting them to vaccination and then let nature run its course. Under the right circumstances any pathogen can be deadly. Or, assuming a healthy immune system, not at all.
For the elite, the right circumstances can be achieved by vaccination. That could result in a whole segment of the population who is immune compromised. Then their job is done, no further action is required because there’s lots of things floating around that can kill someone with a hobbled immune system. How else can you achieve such a widespread effect if not by vaccination?
This vaccination program is the second culling. If the virus didn’t kill you in the last 9 months, now the vaccine can destabilize you (and possibly your progeny) further. For the rest of your life. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
but viruses are not that one dimensional
if I understood haidut correctly the virus can make your own immune system attack you. the severe cases are people with immune systems that are either good or overactive (?). IDK what the correct terminology would be. I think the virus breaches your immune system and does not fight against it?

But I need to read up on that tbh

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals