Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Magnesium L-Threonate

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Magnesium Taureate

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Magnesium oxide

Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters
I take about 2 grams of Mg Carbonate a day, in divided doses in OJ, and it's working out well (ha!)

This is equivalent to about 450mg of elemental Mg I think.

I also use the cooked mushrooms, and about 1/4 teaspoon of aged cascara sagrada bark powder, and recently added 4g a day of triphala powder...

...and I eat fruit.

All told, this keeps things moving but not as much as one might think. I am having two bowel movements a day and the form shows that my gut motility could be a bit better.

But it's headed in the right direction.

yeggim

Thanks, have you tried their Ca carbonate by any chance too? If you did, any feedback?
I have a 250 gram bag sitting around here somewhere. Haven't used any yet. I bought it to make acid phosphate for soda. I use eggshells if I need more calcium.

Motif

Can’t say for sure, but I think magnesium malate gives me my usual histamine symptoms.

Kray

Do you still prefer Mg Carb in OJ as your source of Mg? How much Mg do you add to OJ for total intake per day? Thanks!
please disregard- just saw your other post on your daily dosing info. If you are still taking this, I'd be interested to know.

LadyRae

Magnesium bicarbonate water is the best one I have used. Dan Wich has a fantastic guide on how to make it.

Magnesium bicarbonate supplementation - Toxinless.

If you are getting over 500mg from diet, why are you looking to supplement? I personally wouldn't, or only supplement very little if I was going to.
So, I have magnesium bicarbonate powder but because I am lazy, I just mix a little bit into half a glass of orange juice along with some potassium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate. Am I still getting benefits?

Kray

I put 5 to 10 drops on my inner wrist and forearms and rub them together before bed. I love this stuff. Sleep has been great
That is a good reminder how simple application can be! Do you ever find the Magnoil to burn?

Kray

So, I have magnesium bicarbonate powder but because I am lazy, I just mix a little bit into half a glass of orange juice along with some potassium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate. Am I still getting benefits?
Do you mean magnesium carbonate powder?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals