The PEATIEST breakfast cereal?

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Does it get any more Peaty than this?

This cereal is doing things for me that supplements could never. It tastes amazing. Will I become an unstoppable force of nature once I have it with raw milk?

I feel the soul of Dr Peat guiding my body throughout this physical plane from the neutrino sea when I eat this. This fills a hole in my soul.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
If we think about it. Corn is a very masculine plant right? Stands up tall, strong, never bothered by the wind. Weeds never grew in my corn patch and it barely gets attacked by pests.

Compare that to cabbage. I found one growing in the wild on my walk today:

Cabbage is a disgusting plant. Seed oils are made from it. Smells bad. Rubbery leaves. Gets eaten by anything (parasites). And it supressed our thyroid. What is our thyroid? It's shaped like a shield. Our thyroid is our spiritual defence against spiritual parasites. The ones in the unseen worlds. We open ourselves up energetically by eating cabbage.

Maybe we need to think instead of the 'life force' and 'auara' of the plants and animals we eat instead of thinking of nutrients and weird stuff like that? Who can even prove that anyways right?

FitnessMike

puffed rice, cold milk and date syrup

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
puffed rice, cold milk and date syrup
Where do you find rice without iron shavings and bs added? Also the other two give me a white tongue. I had this cereal with homemade kefir today and felt this 'get up and go' and went for a run and a walk and was completely euphoric. Never had that from rice EVER. Corn just seems different.

I like my “Peaty” cereal too, and look how nice the family is!

1707349464916.jpeg

1707349487627.jpeg

1707349517898.jpeg

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Looks delicious! Wish they sold this in the UK
Hard to find good food in this godforsaken island. Very hard. Had so much better luck in the Netherlands...... Especially when you are really sick and need the BEST food.

EnergeticLeo

Hard to find good food in this godforsaken island. Very hard. Had so much better luck in the Netherlands...... Especially when you are really sick and need the BEST food.
Freee Gluten Free Organic Chocolate Stars
Natures Path Gluten Free Organic Cereal Gorilla Munch
M&S Made Without Wheat Choco Pops
Doves Farm Organic Wholegrain Cocoa Rice Pops

There should be more without cocoa; you can get the above on Ocado UK

One thing I wonder- is there any trace of arsenic since it's brown rice? Is it rinsed (out) anytime during the processing?
To sprout a grain you have to soak it in water until it sheds it’s toxic outer shell and starts to open up, so there would be a lot less arsenic as well as starch sprouting the rice.

Kray

To sprout a grain you have to soak it in water until it sheds it’s toxic outer shell and starts to open up, so there would be a lot less arsenic as well as starch sprouting the rice.
Hope so. I've bought their products for quite a while, including the rice cereal. They are good!

golder

Hope so. I've bought their products for quite a while, including the rice cereal. They are good!
Just looked on the nutritional info and it said something like 6% iron? There’s no way there would be 6% iron unless it was fortified (which frustratingly isnt listed on the ingredients?)

Just looked on the nutritional info and it said something like 6% iron? There’s no way there would be 6% iron unless it was fortified (which frustratingly isnt listed on the ingredients?)
Sprouting grains makes their nutrients higher, more accessible, unsprouted grains have anti-nutrients, taking minerals out of the body…

“Sprouted brown rice is soaked in water for several hours, and this helps make the nutrients the grain contains more bio-available, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. For example, sprouted brown rice has four times more fiber and vitamin E than regular rice and three times more vitamin B-1, vitamin B-6 and magnesium.”

“High in Bioavailable Iron (plus other minerals)

Individuals on a plant-based lifestyle may likely be missing out on a substantial amount of iron intake in their diet, but luckily, a high amount of bioavailable iron content is found in sprouted brown rice.

Again, this is due to the minimal presence of phytic compounds that inhibit our ability to assimilate and absorb minerals found in brown rice (Patil & Khan, 2011).

What’s even more amazing, Designer Physique’s Organic Sprouted Rice Protein Powder contains approximately 14mg of iron per 100g.

To put this into better perspective, standard analysis of non-germinated brown rice is reported to be around 3mg of iron per 100g, and this number could also vary depending on the source (and is also not very bioavailable).”

Kray

Sprouting grains makes their nutrients higher, more accessible, unsprouted grains have anti-nutrients, taking minerals out of the body…

“Sprouted brown rice is soaked in water for several hours, and this helps make the nutrients the grain contains more bio-available, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. For example, sprouted brown rice has four times more fiber and vitamin E than regular rice and three times more vitamin B-1, vitamin B-6 and magnesium.”

“High in Bioavailable Iron (plus other minerals)

Individuals on a plant-based lifestyle may likely be missing out on a substantial amount of iron intake in their diet, but luckily, a high amount of bioavailable iron content is found in sprouted brown rice.

Again, this is due to the minimal presence of phytic compounds that inhibit our ability to assimilate and absorb minerals found in brown rice (Patil & Khan, 2011).

What’s even more amazing, Designer Physique’s Organic Sprouted Rice Protein Powder contains approximately 14mg of iron per 100g.

To put this into better perspective, standard analysis of non-germinated brown rice is reported to be around 3mg of iron per 100g, and this number could also vary depending on the source (and is also not very bioavailable).”

I reached out to One Degree about arsenic in their rice cereal, and this was their response:

"Thank you for reaching out to us! We have had our organic brown rice tested for inorganic arsenic and our results are significantly lower than that of brown rice from other popular brands and is well below the level allowable by the FDA for infant rice products."

I reached out to One Degree about arsenic in their rice cereal, and this was their response:

"Thank you for reaching out to us! We have had our organic brown rice tested for inorganic arsenic and our results are significantly lower than that of brown rice from other popular brands and is well below the level allowable by the FDA for infant rice products."
Good investigating Kray!

Glad arsenic isn't a worry!

Me too! There has been a lot of talk on the forum about rice being high in arsenic, and apparently boiling the rice like pasta until almost done and then adding water back in and finishing the cooking removes a lot of it. I haven’t had rice lately to try that method out yet. My father told me, when I wasn’t even a teenager yet, that apple seeds contain arsenic and to eat them because such a small wouldn’t hurt me, but would kill pre-cancer cells. I have been hearing over the last year that apple sauce is really high in arsenic, many times over the limit for children. I couldn’t help but think it is from all those apple seeds that are a big cause.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Me too! There has been a lot of talk on the forum about rice being high in arsenic, and apparently boiling the rice like pasta until almost done and then adding water back in and finishing the cooking removes a lot of it. I haven’t had rice lately to try that method out yet. My father told me, when I wasn’t even a teenager yet, that apple seeds contain arsenic and to eat them because such a small wouldn’t hurt me, but would kill pre-cancer cells. I have been hearing over the last year that apple sauce is really high in arsenic, many times over the limit for children. I couldn’t help but think it is from all those apple seeds that are a big cause.
Oh no. I’ve been a big fan of apple sauce recently...

Is anything safe in this world?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom