The PEATIEST breakfast cereal?

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
@Rinse & rePeat

I made some mutton tortillas with just salt and raw onion yesterday to help me fight off an infection and I managed to build up a fever for the first time in years. It’s like I finally can deal with an infection with good food.

bookshelf

Does it get any more Peaty than this?

This cereal is doing things for me that supplements could never. It tastes amazing. Will I become an unstoppable force of nature once I have it with raw milk?

I feel the soul of Dr Peat guiding my body throughout this physical plane from the neutrino sea when I eat this. This fills a hole in my soul.
Good to know. But the flax seeds will have some Peaters heads exploding thanks to the PUFAs.

bookshelf

Well it gives me energy. Not always a perfect world.
I'm not criticizing at all. I'm just counting down to a Peater having a conniption because of the flax seeds is all. It isn't a perfect world by a stretch, this I know all too well. I have a certain bagel I like to enjoy once in a while and it has some chia seeds in it and once in a blue moon, I might even have a bit of quality peanut butter. Don't tell anyone...lol

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I'm not criticizing at all. I'm just counting down to a Peater having a conniption because of the flax seeds is all. It isn't a perfect world by a stretch, this I know all too well. I have a certain bagel I like to enjoy once in a while and it has some chia seeds in it and once in a blue moon, I might even have a bit of quality peanut butter. Don't tell anyone...lol
I am starting to feel like these sorts of issues aren’t all to do with the physical body some days. But Im not so sure.

Kray

Me too! There has been a lot of talk on the forum about rice being high in arsenic, and apparently boiling the rice like pasta until almost done and then adding water back in and finishing the cooking removes a lot of it. I haven’t had rice lately to try that method out yet. My father told me, when I wasn’t even a teenager yet, that apple seeds contain arsenic and to eat them because such a small wouldn’t hurt me, but would kill pre-cancer cells. I have been hearing over the last year that apple sauce is really high in arsenic, many times over the limit for children. I couldn’t help but think it is from all those apple seeds that are a big cause.
Didn't know that about applesauce-- good to know! Especially store-bought, no doubt. Thanks Rinse!

bookshelf

I am starting to feel like these sorts of issues aren’t all to do with the physical body some days. But Im not so sure.
Most definitely it is not a straightforward journey and, though some would argue, while there are many commonalities we all really are unique. If it works for you (or me) then it works. I will keep my eye out for that cereal as it's nice to have a bowl once in a while!

Didn't know that about applesauce-- good to know! Especially store-bought, no doubt. Thanks Rinse!
I just made my own a couple of days ago. It was WAY better than any store bought I have EVER had.

1707843359414.jpeg

freyasam

Me too! There has been a lot of talk on the forum about rice being high in arsenic, and apparently boiling the rice like pasta until almost done and then adding water back in and finishing the cooking removes a lot of it. I haven’t had rice lately to try that method out yet. My father told me, when I wasn’t even a teenager yet, that apple seeds contain arsenic and to eat them because such a small wouldn’t hurt me, but would kill pre-cancer cells. I have been hearing over the last year that apple sauce is really high in arsenic, many times over the limit for children. I couldn’t help but think it is from all those apple seeds that are a big cause.
don't they remove the seeds for commercial applesauce? tried to find an answer online; couldn't. but i'd think it would make it taste bitter right?

don't they remove the seeds for commercial applesauce? tried to find an answer online; couldn't. but i'd think it would make it taste bitter right?
The seeds don’t have any flavor, that I have noticed. They would waste a lot of apple trying to get those seeds out, but maybe they try, I don’t know. I wonder what else could be making applesauce so high in arsenic?

freyasam

The seeds don’t have any flavor, that I have noticed. They would waste a lot of apple trying to get those seeds out, but maybe they try, I don’t know. I wonder what else could be making applesauce so high in arsenic?
hmm yeah maybe they do put seeds in...

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I would love to be able to test this stuff myself and see with my own eyes, as well as let the people see what’s really up with our food. Maybe when I get healthy I can convert a spare room into a makeshift lab.

I would love to be able to test this stuff myself and see with my own eyes, as well as let the people see what’s really up with our food. Maybe when I get healthy I can convert a spare room into a makeshift lab.
That would be great! We need unbiased reports.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom