The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Political scientists have recognized the process in which big corporations "capture" the governmental agencies that were created to regulate them. The editorial boards of professional journals can be captured even more cheaply than the agencies of government, and their influence can be even more valuable to industry.

If science impinges upon the plans of an industry, it can be managed into compliance, when the industry controls the journals and the agencies that fund research.“ -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Edward L. Bernays had already been in business for decades, teaching corporations and governments how to "engineer consent." After his work for the government to engineer support for entering the first world war, Bernays' next big job was for the tobacco industry. To convince women to smoke cigarettes, to achieve equality with men, he organized an Easter parade, Torches of Freedom, in which thousands of women marched smoking their freedom torches. In association with the American Medical Association (the editor of JAMA actually helped the tobacco industry design its campaigns), Bernays ran a campaign to convince Americans that smoking was good for the health.

Edward L. Bernays had already been in business for decades, teaching corporations and governments how to "engineer consent." After his work for the government to engineer support for entering the first world war, Bernays' next big job was for the tobacco industry. To convince women to smoke cigarettes, to achieve equality with men, he organized an Easter parade, Torches of Freedom, in which thousands of women marched smoking their freedom torches. In association with the American Medical Association (the editor of JAMA actually helped the tobacco industry design its campaigns), Bernays ran a campaign to convince Americans that smoking was good for the health.

The drug industry began using his techniques in sometimes crude but always effective ways.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This was posted by Beatrix elsewhere…

“The paper published in Nature harvested data on some 95,156,967 people. Of those, 7.3 million met the criteria for inclusion in the study.

Controlling for confounding variables such as people on anticoagulants, certain contraceptives, and other medications, the researchers were left with 745,041 vaccinated and 3.8 million unvaccinated subjects to compare. They found that “two years after vaccination, the chances of all subtypes… of retinal vascular occlusion increased significantly in the vaccinated cohort.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Blake was clearly aware that the reason for making limiting assumptions was to maintain control, and to profit from another’s suffering. Seeing that the sadistic assumptions that were put in place to regulate human life rested on a dichotomizing of soul from body, Blake’s correction was to replace them with a unity of consciousness and substance, a living world rather than a dead world.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Self-fulfilling prophecies and self-limiting assumptions are often built into supposedly practical activities.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Political and social problems that are culturally determined may follow rules similar to those of organic brain disease.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Except for the dangers involved in committing a heresy, it is very easy to follow the implications of the system that one finds in one’s own mind, since self-assertion contains no principle of corrective contradiction. Essentially, rationalism consists of thinking something is true because you thought of it.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The DOD and HHS did contract with ApiJect Systems, a company that makes pre-filled syringes, for a mass-production supply chain during an emergency. RFID/NFC tracking is an optional feature of the syringes, according to the RAPID Consortium.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Ephesians 6:12

New International Version

“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”

Peatress

Ephesians 6:12​

New International Version​

“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”
I'm starting to see this

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Snicky

I saw this a couple months ago and found it compelling. Not a huge fan of Stew Peters, though. For some reason, I feel he’s too much of a sensationaliser… I wondered why more people haven’t discussed this and found almost nothing about it on Twitter (sorry, can’t call it ‘X’).

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I saw this a couple months ago and found it compelling. Not a huge fan of Stew Peters, though. For some reason, I feel he’s too much of a sensationaliser… I wondered why more people haven’t discussed this and found almost nothing about it on Twitter (sorry, can’t call it ‘X’).
The water angle and snake “spike proteins” don’t leave much mystery as to what is really going on. I am an hour into this video right now and am glad to see all the proof, not just believe a narrative.

EDIT:
Just wow on the melatonin angle, and why babies and children didn’t get “Covid”!

Last edited:

gunther

I haven't reviewed this entire thread, so if this has been posted before, apologies.

TLDR: Covid is fake. Viruses are fake. Getting a cell to manufacture spiked proteins with mRNA tech is fake. The vaccines are toxic enough on there own. Rogue RNA and DNA in your body is extremely toxic. Nano Lipid Particles are very toxic. Science had never been able to extract a virus from an infected body and use it to infect another body.
https://off-guardian.org/2022/11/07/that-mrna-vaccines-cause-cells-to-produce-spike-proteins-is-a-fairy-tale/

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I haven't reviewed this entire thread, so if this has been posted before, apologies.

TLDR: Covid is fake. Viruses are fake. Getting a cell to manufacture spiked proteins with mRNA tech is fake. The vaccines are toxic enough on there own. Rogue RNA and DNA in your body is extremely toxic. Nano Lipid Particles are very toxic. Science had never been able to extract a virus from an infected body and use it to infect another body.
https://off-guardian.org/2022/11/07/that-mrna-vaccines-cause-cells-to-produce-spike-proteins-is-a-fairy-tale/
The video I posted above from @Kimster agrees with you gunther. Covid is not from bats or SARS, and is not a respiratory virus either. I am glad I have been holding out and watchfully waiting for some logical information and proof.

gunther

The video I posted above from @Kimster agrees with you gunther. Covid is not from bats or SARS, and is not a respiratory virus either. I am glad I have been holding out and watchfully waiting for some logical information and proof.

Smart move. Somewhere in 2015ish I read the book Good-Bye Germ Theory: ending a century of medical fraud by Dr. William P Trebing, so I was leery of the Covid narrative from day one.

I don't know what to think about viruses and germ theory.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Smart move. Somewhere in 2015ish I read the book Good-Bye Germ Theory: ending a century of medical fraud by Dr. William P Trebing, so I was leery of the Covid narrative from day one.

I don't know what to think about viruses and germ theory.
Yours is a smart move too, not knowing what think. I never want to be wrong with my opinion in life and death situations. I know so many people that are regretful of getting vaccinated, swearing not to get another one, of any kind now, because their health changed for the worse. Even the ones that got it and “coincidentally” got stage 4 cancer right away, without any symptoms before, Parkinson’s, or are now getting sick all the time, won’t even consider it was their Covid shots.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals