The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
I did not know the Latin term for virus is venom….

“It's a hybrid word from the Latin corona, meaning crown, and the Latin virus, originally meaning a poisonous secretion from snakes - ie a kind of venom.”

“Virus, too, is originally derived from the Greek, ios. As well as meaning a poisonous secretion by snakes, it was also used in Latin to mean a poisonous emanation from a plant, a poisonous fluid, a nasty manner of speech or disposition, an acrid juice or a magic potion.

Used together, though, the words corona and virus have only one miserable meaning these days.”

Snicky

One of my degrees is in Biology.
Viruses never really made sense to me but only in the last year, after looking into it more, have I concluded that they very likely do not exist and that other molecular biological or physiological mechanisms explain the phenomena that we attribute to ‘viruses.’

I’m also coming to abandon germ theory. Inconsistent, not necessary to explain health/ill health. I believe disease/illness stem from trauma (physical and non), toxic exposures, including radiation; it’s the manifestation and the mode in which our body responds to these injuries and exposures, and ultimately heals.

Energy, when you get down to it, looks to be the crux of everything.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
One of my degrees is in Biology.
Viruses never really made sense to me but only in the last year, after looking into it more, have I concluded that they very likely do not exist and that other molecular biological or physiological mechanisms explain the phenomena that we attribute to ‘viruses.’

I’m also coming to abandon germ theory. Inconsistent, not necessary to explain health/ill health. I believe disease/illness stem from trauma (physical and non), toxic exposures, including radiation; it’s the manifestation and the mode in which our body responds to these injuries and exposures, and ultimately heals.

Energy, when you get down to it, looks to be the crux of everything.
People in the “old days” mostly died from bacterias, murder, war, starvation and such. With all of our technology, and not living amongst animals, why are we seeing so many viruses, and of course needing vaccines for every one of them every year, yet the death tolls only rise, never to eradicate the problems like they did in those long ago times? They solved the problems better in those old days, not knowing nearly as much as we do now, and that to me says a lot.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Skeletonkey said…

“I don't have a lot of definitive information about this account but my coworker has a cousin who was pressured into being vaccinated by his doctor after ridding of his cancer. He finally relented and got the double vax, and a month or so later whenever his next exam was his cancer had returned and the doctor basically said that his immune system was no longer keeping the cancer in check directly because of the vaccine. Kind of scary to think about. I know many cancer survivors who refuse to get the vaccine for this very reason. Intuitively they know.”

In the same thread @Peatress posted the 28 second video…

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sam4sEgWFvww/

OP
Rinse & rePeat
OP
Rinse & rePeat
This was posted by @Beatrix_ elsewhere…

“Deaths Running 26% Above Pre-Pandemic Levels - and the Vaccines Remain a Leading Suspect”

1701637080789.jpeg

1701637210891.jpeg

Attachments

• 1701637100827.jpeg
    1701637100827.jpeg
    323.6 KB · Views: 2

AlaskaJono

@Rinse & rePeat
I posted this elsewhere just now, but... will repost here if that is OK. Fresh from X, NZ covid database admin whistleblows! Hope he is going to be OK. He was raided by police last night.

"New Zealand Covid-19 vaccination database admin turns whistleblower and reveals how many people died after taking bad batches of the Pfizer vaccine. This must be investigated. If this data of mass vaccine casualties is real there must be accountability."

New Zealand Covid-19 vaccination database admin turns whistleblower and reveals how many people died after taking bad batches of the Pfizer vaccine. This must be investigated. If this data of mass vaccine casualties is real there must be accountability.

https://twitter.com/kimdotcom/status/1730230555000574003?t=SeWj-GJnbkRt1O9HXcEHPg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat
I posted this elsewhere just now, but... will repost here if that is OK. Fresh from X, NZ covid database admin whistleblows! Hope he is going to be OK. He was raided by police last night.

"New Zealand Covid-19 vaccination database admin turns whistleblower and reveals how many people died after taking bad batches of the Pfizer vaccine. This must be investigated. If this data of mass vaccine casualties is real there must be accountability."

New Zealand Covid-19 vaccination database admin turns whistleblower and reveals how many people died after taking bad batches of the Pfizer vaccine. This must be investigated. If this data of mass vaccine casualties is real there must be accountability.

https://twitter.com/kimdotcom/status/1730230555000574003?t=SeWj-GJnbkRt1O9HXcEHPg
Thanks for posting the whole story Jono, Beatrix post just what I posted. This is alarming to say the least, but it is no surprise.

Snicky

I honestly feel like I live in a different world than pretty much everyone I know. I see massive fallout from these vaccines with deaths, hematoogical issues, cardiac events, strokes, new dermatological illnesses, and cancer, especially.

But I get the sense that no one from my family/friends are seeing the trends. It’s so isolating. Am I actually crazy, or are people trapped in ms narratives, or simplyunable to step into the cognitive dissonance and come out the other side having integrated the conflicting information and updated their paradigm? It’s pretty discouraging from where I sit.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I honestly feel like I live in a different world than pretty much everyone I know. I see massive fallout from these vaccines with deaths, hematoogical issues, cardiac events, strokes, new dermatological illnesses, and cancer, especially.

But I get the sense that no one from my family/friends are seeing the trends. It’s so isolating. Am I actually crazy, or are people trapped in ms narratives, or simplyunable to step into the cognitive dissonance and come out the other side having integrated the conflicting information and updated their paradigm? It’s pretty discouraging from where I sit.
I know exactly how you feel Snicky. I have experienced 6 deaths since the beginning of 2021, with five more close friend’s and family with stage-4 cancer waiting for their turn. On top of that two more lovely people in my life have had the quality of theirs ruined, coincidentally shortly after getting the Covid vaccines. One has Parkinson’s and shakes terribly and the other is in adult diapers and can’t walk from a massive stroke. Going through so much gloom and doom has been rough, but it has also strengthened me for the more to come. I have a close friend that has stage 4-cancer throughout his whole body, and just found this out two and a half weeks ago. We talk everyday now, and twice yesterday. It is surreal to hear him struggle through a day to prepare for what he says will probably be his last month, finding a home for his beloved dog, taking in all of his document of his life yesterday to shred, which included two books he was writing, and have family come and take his belongings. He is taking his ending admirably well. He said something yesterday that will stick with me till my end, He said a friend was talking about his friend who recently found out that he has prostate cancer. The friend has always been a devoted church member and now blames God for his affliction. Sobbing he said how unfair it was because he ate healthy, has been a good person, and why him? My friend last night, telling me this story, is accepting of his lot in life and making preparations, and said why not him? He is more deserving of his fate than children who have their lives cut short battling it out in cancer hospitals. An escalation is happening in the world and I think we all see it Snicky, like it is a dirty little secret nobody wants to talk about. It feels like we are on a runaway train, with sensing of impending disaster while others pretend otherwise. I try to not spend what time I am given dwelling on it, and try to be a cheer to those around me. What else can we do? People around the world have lived much harder lives with famine, wars and plagues that they don’t deserve. Your sensitivity and insightful intuition to things around you is a good and healthy thing, a “gift”, even though it brings us sadness. We just have to keep our spirits high and make good use of our “gifts” in these times when people are going to be needing it most.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“If you're not getting enough zinc in your diet, you may experience symptoms such as hair loss, lack of alertness, and a reduced sense of taste and smell. Zinc is a mineral that your body uses for fighting off infections and producing cells.”

https://www.healthline.com/health/zinc-deficiency#:~:text=If%20you're%20not%20getting,off%20infections%20and%20producing%20cells.

“Conclusions: Our results showed that, in COVID-19 patients, oral zinc can decrease 30-day death, ICU admission rate and can shorten symptom duration.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Just wanted to everyone know that I am creating my own site where all my “Peaty” recipes will be well organized. I hope to see you there when I get some content in. Leave me a message at the email address below so I can put you on my mailing list and contact you when it is ready to go!

My website is: www.raymendeat.com

Ray_Mend_Eat

Email me at [email protected]

Cooper

Can someone please check out my thread and if able to, answer my very important questions about the Vaccine please?

Please read the two pages fully. I think we should focus to answer these questions here with science for vaccinated people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals