golder

I’m going to start this experiment again.

As I’ve mentioned previously in this thread, I used a combination of Lanolin and Pyrucet on the testicles. Everything actually went well overall, in terms of beneficial effects. I ran this combination for a month or so, and I believe I stopped just to give my body a break. The good outcomes remained unchanged in that time frame.

Although, I never thought to revisit this, until now.

Maybe the beneficial effects had persisted, amidst discontinuation, and there was no urge to continue running this experiment. But, I’m just speculating here, it’s been a minute.

Nevertheless, I’m going to attempt this again, with the addition of Vitamin A.

Topical Application to Scrotum:

- Retinil (Palmitate) (2 Drops)
- Pure Lanolin (2 Drops)
- Pyrucet (2-4 Drops)

- **Possibly** Lanosterol (2 Drops) as well, although this may be redundant considering the lanolin.

I’ll check back in soon.
Let us know how this goes, that’s an interesting combination.

Motorneuron

As I’ve mentioned previously in this thread, I used a combination of Lanolin and Pyrucet on the testicles. Everything actually went well overall, in terms of beneficial effects. I ran this combination for a month or so, and I believe I stopped just to give my body a break. The good outcomes remained unchanged in that time frame.

Maybe the beneficial effects had persisted, amidst discontinuation, and there was no urge to continue running this experiment. But, I’m just speculating here, it’s been a minute.

- Pure Lanolin (2 Drops)
- Pyrucet (2-4 Drops)

- **Possibly** Lanosterol (2 Drops) as well, although this may be redundant considering the lanolin.

I’ll check back in soon.
for what purpose the use of Pyrucet?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

- Pure Lanolin (2 Drops)
- Pyrucet (2-4 Drops)

I’ll check back in soon.
Sounds like a great protocol ! Let is know how it goes.

RayIV

for what purpose the use of Pyrucet?
Post in thread 'Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix'
Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix

(I hope this link works. Not sure yet how to link to a specific post)

@Mauritio is the one who first brought this to my attention.

The purpose of Pyrucet, essentially, is the same purpose of the other compounds being used in this experiment. I’m using it in an attempt to increase steroidogenesis, especially when applied directly to the scrotum.

Motorneuron

Regarding my experience with Haidut's progestene I can say that even a single drop was felt immediately, I use it for anti-fibrotic purposes ... I only doubt that applied to an area where there is a lot of fat it makes it more difficult.

I did not use extra solvents, but the product directly and smeared

Motorneuron

Can the hair absorb like the skin?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I used one drop of the mix (lanolin, MCT, pyrucet) on my penis last night. And today I could do more push ups than usual and feel more confident. My muscles also look a little fuller.

Quite interesting on the strength gains, didn't expect that after just one application.

Motorneuron

@Mauritio Which of these molecules (or others not present) can favor the dissolution of fibrosis in the corpus cavernosum and consequent enlargement?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Motorneuron

I used one drop of the mix (lanolin, MCT, pyrucet) on my penis last night. And today I could do more push ups than usual and feel more confident. My muscles also look a little fuller.

Quite interesting on the strength gains, didn't expect that after just one application.
What is the difference in application between scrotum and penis? It seems to me that it is more stimulating his testicles

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

What is the difference in application between scrotum and penis? It seems to me that it is more stimulating his testicles
I think its similar, but penis might be safer.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"The Leydig cell of the testis is the only cell in the male that has the capacity to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol."

So no Wonder good stuff happens when we apply cholesterol (lanolin) down there.

Inaut

"The Leydig cell of the testis is the only cell in the male that has the capacity to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol."

So no Wonder good stuff happens when we apply cholesterol (lanolin) down there.
I’ve been applying lanolin to my penis as opposed to the testicles and it feels different. I’d say I feel more of effect from it. More stabilizing I’d say. Anecdotal and nothing more

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I’ve been applying lanolin to my penis as opposed to the testicles and it feels different. I’d say I feel more of effect from it. More stabilizing I’d say. Anecdotal and nothing more
Yeah, I applied to the testicles today and does feel a bit intense ,but nothing insane.
Might be related to the addition of pyrucet.

But some people messaged me saying on The testicles is the ***t and they didnt feel anything on the penis... So try it out guys! Different for everyone.

I think on the penis might be more balanced.
Its not as potent as on the testicles, but still has a similar amount of steroidogenic receptors.

One of the most noticable things for me is the mood improvement, again and again.
I need to remember to take this when I have a bad day. It really helps.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I'm going to resume this.
I had stopped because of some undesired effects but now I realize that I was overdoing it by using generous amounts.
It would make me feel lethargic and cause bloated face and acne.

Makes sense to try only one drop on testes. As mentioned earlier in this thread and others, the scrotum has incredibly high permeability.
I have felt immediate effects from any fat solubles that I applied (A, D, E, K). A, D and sometimes K would cause dull testicular pain shortly after application.

The rate of absorption through skin follows the following order:

Soles < Palms < Back < Scalp < Axilla < Forehead < Scrotum, with scrotum having 42-fold higher permeability than solesj

will try this testes transdermal application

Ray is 100% right about rubbing anything on the skin ruining hormones ... my hormones have never been higher since stopping scrubbing my skin with anything ... i don't smell at all ... I remember like last year i even washed my hands with a store soap and felt my testosterone CRASH down it was insane im just like these soaps are really feminizing men

when i stop soaping my face my pores improve it became smaller finer.

I might try taking a bath without a soap.

So your experience before that you use soap do you smell the following day? But without a soap you dont smell?

catharsis

I have been having great effects from a 1:1 lanolin and coconut oil mixture. It's very easy to apply topically and it's been working great. I added the fat-soluble vitamins into it and the androgenic effects are very notable; I feel like an animal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals