Motorneuron

I have been having great effects from a 1:1 lanolin and coconut oil mixture. It's very easy to apply topically and it's been working great. I added the fat-soluble vitamins into it and the androgenic effects are very notable; I feel like an animal.
Can you quantify the ratio? to understand more or less the dosages.

Thank you

golder

I have been having great effects from a 1:1 lanolin and coconut oil mixture. It's very easy to apply topically and it's been working great. I added the fat-soluble vitamins into it and the androgenic effects are very notable; I feel like an animal.
Very nice. I’m going to try this. Are you using it as a moisturiser or a kind of sunscreen? Estroban? How many drops have you mixed in?

sunny

For those using Lanolin, would you post a link to the Lanolin you are using please. 😀

catharsis

NOW Solutions, Pure Lanolin

I cannot confirm the quality of the lanolin, as I have not asked for a CoA, but the NOW brand is quite large (no counterfeits or fake products assumingly) and apparently lanolin is held to a high standard (as per USP guidelines?)

I mixed this 7oz container into a heated pot of coconut oil, about 1:1 in volume, and added the contents of my fat-soluble vitamin capsules.

A~150k iu
D~200k iu
E~2k iu
K~60mg

These ratios above are completely off compared to nutritional requirements and what is found in Estroban; if I had to make it again, I would just dump a bottle of Estroban into the mixture or replicate the ratios.

I use it sparingly as a moisturizer as it can be a little smelly and it causes me to emit a lot of pheromones or BO; typically I rub a quarter-sized dollop into each of my armpits, around and on my nethers, sometimes on my chest to lower gynecomastia, and sometimes on my forehead and scalp for the anti-calcifying effect and neurogenesis (high in cholesterol and fat-solubles.) Benefits have included: increased blood flow, anti-fibrotic effect, neurogenesis, androgenic effects, some calmness, and increased pheromones. @JamesGatz has this picture of a gorilla bathing in a hot-tub filled with bananas on his DHT/interview thread, this is very similar hahahaha.

Motorneuron

NOW Solutions, Pure Lanolin

I cannot confirm the quality of the lanolin, as I have not asked for a CoA, but the NOW brand is quite large (no counterfeits or fake products assumingly) and apparently lanolin is held to a high standard (as per USP guidelines?)

I mixed this 7oz container into a heated pot of coconut oil, about 1:1 in volume, and added the contents of my fat-soluble vitamin capsules.

A~150k iu
D~200k iu
E~2k iu
K~60mg

These ratios above are completely off compared to nutritional requirements and what is found in Estroban; if I had to make it again, I would just dump a bottle of Estroban into the mixture or replicate the ratios.

I use it sparingly as a moisturizer as it can be a little smelly and it causes me to emit a lot of pheromones or BO; typically I rub a quarter-sized dollop into each of my armpits, around and on my nethers, sometimes on my chest to lower gynecomastia, and sometimes on my forehead and scalp for the anti-calcifying effect and neurogenesis (high in cholesterol and fat-solubles.) Benefits have included: increased blood flow, anti-fibrotic effect, neurogenesis, androgenic effects, some calmness, and increased pheromones. @JamesGatz has this picture of a gorilla bathing in a hot-tub filled with bananas on his DHT/interview thread, this is very similar hahahaha.
Amazing, really. I tried to put the lanolin (I don't know how to quantify it unfortunately, but I am usually forced to dissolve it with a heat source as it remains solid up to 36 °). I mixed it with coconut oil and applied it to my face after shaving ... I exposed myself to the sun and it had extraordinary effects on mental clarity, focus and libido. I have no idea if it can penetrate everywhere but it seems so ... your test with the addition of fat-soluble products is interesting.

catharsis

Amazing, really. I tried to put the lanolin (I don't know how to quantify it unfortunately, but I am usually forced to dissolve it with a heat source as it remains solid up to 36 °). I mixed it with coconut oil and applied it to my face after shaving ... I exposed myself to the sun and it had extraordinary effects on mental clarity, focus and libido. I have no idea if it can penetrate everywhere but it seems so ... your test with the addition of fat-soluble products is interesting.
Haidut, I think, has posted the comparison of skin penetration on a variety of places and what I gleaned off of it for topical administration was: gonads>forehead>armpits with the bellybutton also being helpful for systemic administration. Cholesterol and fat-soluble vitamins being directly applied to the testes is incredibly androgenic (if you are worried, check CoA for pesticides and excipients)

TheBeastPanda

Cholesterol and fat-soluble vitamins being directly applied to the testes is incredibly androgenic (if you are worried, check CoA for pesticides and excipients)
any ideas for this? would you recommend food sources (if so what) or synthetic?

Could synthetic cholesterol application on the testes be legit and could it cause any supression sides?

What's CoA btw?

catharsis

any ideas for this? would you recommend food sources (if so what) or synthetic?

Could synthetic cholesterol application on the testes be legit and could it cause any supression sides?

What's CoA btw?
CoA is a certificate of analysis. Supplement companies can provide this to you (or at least they should) which show the amount of mold, bacteria, heavy metals, etc. in their product. Sometimes they list pesticides as well. Synthetic compounds can come with these kinds of concerns, same with supplements.

You can eat a lot of raw egg yolks or raw beef if you want a lot of food-sourced cholesterol. I think brain also has a huge amount but never wanted to try it. Suppression could happen theoretically but if you supplement thyroid or really push your metabolism, it should be kept to a minimum. Supplementing precursors to hormones instead of the most differentiated version (difference between cholesterol or pregnenolone vs. testosterone or its derivatives) typically has less suppression side-effects. Haidut has posted how pregnenolone encourages its own consumption and DHT has a positive-feedback cycle with itself too.

I would highly suggest to use the lanolin mixture at night and just wash it off with water in the shower in the morning. Sunlight with the stuff is godly.

TheBeastPanda

CoA is a certificate of analysis. Supplement companies can provide this to you (or at least they should) which show the amount of mold, bacteria, heavy metals, etc. in their product. Sometimes they list pesticides as well. Synthetic compounds can come with these kinds of concerns, same with supplements.

You can eat a lot of raw egg yolks or raw beef if you want a lot of food-sourced cholesterol. I think brain also has a huge amount but never wanted to try it. Suppression could happen theoretically but if you supplement thyroid or really push your metabolism, it should be kept to a minimum. Supplementing precursors to hormones instead of the most differentiated version (difference between cholesterol or pregnenolone vs. testosterone or its derivatives) typically has less suppression side-effects. Haidut has posted how pregnenolone encourages its own consumption and DHT has a positive-feedback cycle with itself too.

I would highly suggest to use the lanolin mixture at night and just wash it off with water in the shower in the morning. Sunlight with the stuff is godly.
I love you man, super high quality replies

:thumbsup:

Interesting.

How can you view this? is it typically on their website or do you have to reach out to them?

Pansterone is a must

So is raw egg, beef and brain.

Do you know of any good online sources for beef brain?

Why not just use cholesterol powder on the testes? why lanolin instead or even combining the two?

What's your experiences with lanolin and sunlight?

catharsis

I love you man, super high quality replies

:thumbsup:

Interesting.

How can you view this? is it typically on their website or do you have to reach out to them?

Pansterone is a must

So is raw egg, beef and brain.

Do you know of any good online sources for beef brain?

Why not just use cholesterol powder on the testes? why lanolin instead or even combining the two?

What's your experiences with lanolin and sunlight?
Thanks man.

You have to reach out if you want CoA; some companies provide it freely but often you have to ask if you are really worried about pesticides.

No idea about beef brain but you can buy freeze-dried desiccated brain from one of the supplement stores advertised here. Add raw egg yolks to milkshakes; raw beef can work out if you spice and salt it. There's an ethiopian dish called kitfo that's delicious.

You could use cholesterol powder but it can run the risk of contaminants; plus it's expensive. It would probably be better used as a food-supplement. Ray has talked about the problems with dried milk as the cholesterol and fats can become oxidized; I would imagine dried cholesterol powder can have similar risks.

Lanolin is pretty cheap, has other components and fatty-acid derivatives within it, and adding coconut oil to it can improve local metabolism as well. Sunlight increases hormone and vitamin D production which lanolin is great for supplying precursors for. Sunlight also creates cholesterol sulfate which is great for blood-flow and the cardiovascular system; Stephanie Seneff I think has written about it.

Kram

"The Leydig cell of the testis is the only cell in the male that has the capacity to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol."

So no Wonder good stuff happens when we apply cholesterol (lanolin) down there.
What's your experience with how many days you can apply this without getting symptoms of being shutdown?

Just trying to understand how this might compare to using scrotal T and wondering if this is less of an issue since cholesterol is more upstream.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

What's your experience with how many days you can apply this without getting symptoms of being shutdown?

Just trying to understand how this might compare to using scrotal T and wondering if this is less of an issue since cholesterol is more upstream.
I havent tried it many days in a row. I cycle almost any supplement.

Motorneuron

Is ingesting lanolin dangerous?

Motorneuron

What to Expect When Applying Testosterone to the Penis vs. the Scrotum? few mg, starting from 1mg.

blackface

Why would you discriminate between the two ?
Just apply to both, they are so close.
Have you tried the lanolin + MCT formula? Im thinking Im gonna try it. But you still need some ethanol to dissolve the test base first.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals