This is a really diet for high energy and estructure ? Your opinion.

Roni123@

I was reading some emails with Peat and I asked him what would be a perfect diet and he said:

"Minimal toxins, high carbohydrates, avoiding excesses of certain amino acids and minerals."

and in another email I asked him about the relationship that energy has with structure, and if that could confirm the idea that my ancestors were very strong (absurdly strong peasants) and he said yes, that this derived from energy.

So, as I love to test myself absurdly, I wanted your opinion regarding this diet:

milk 1 - 3 liters per day
5 egg yolks
white rice and potatoes (as desired)
100 - 200 grams of white sugar.
fruits (to desire)
yerba mate (1 liter a day)

something around 3,000 calories

my focus is relatively high carbohydrates and restriction of the amino acids tryptophan and cysteine

Apple

missing carrot-salad, coffee, cheese, corn tortillas, coca-cola, aspirin, hummus, ice-cream...

OP
R

Roni123@

If you add a bit of seafood, this is what Ray's diet advice looks like to me. He did caution to avoid white sugar when having starches though.
missing carrot-salad, coffee, cheese, corn tortillas, coca-cola, aspirin, hummus, ice-cream...
the seafood has a lot of trace minerals, but I think as I am it's fine.

I think focusing on the basics and boosting energy absolutely trumps any supplement or drug.

Eclipse

I was reading some emails with Peat and I asked him what would be a perfect diet and he said:

"Minimal toxins, high carbohydrates, avoiding excesses of certain amino acids and minerals."

and in another email I asked him about the relationship that energy has with structure, and if that could confirm the idea that my ancestors were very strong (absurdly strong peasants) and he said yes, that this derived from energy.

So, as I love to test myself absurdly, I wanted your opinion regarding this diet:

milk 1 - 3 liters per day
5 egg yolks
white rice and potatoes (as desired)
100 - 200 grams of white sugar.
fruits (to desire)
yerba mate (1 liter a day)

something around 3,000 calories

my focus is relatively high carbohydrates and restriction of the amino acids tryptophan and cysteine
Did you put this into Cronometer to see whether there are any nutritional gaps?

OP
R

Roni123@

Do you prefer yerba mate instead of coffee?
actually both, but there is a component in yerba mate that strongly reduces brain serotonin, along with a little tryptophan and some aspirin to inhibit the rest I hope I have more energy.

i have noticed in my tests that too much meat inflames me and reduces energy, this is probably cysteine derived but i need opinions

Vileplume

i have noticed in my tests that too much meat inflames me and reduces energy, this is probably cysteine derived but i need opinions
Switching my main protein source from meat to milk, two years ago, is probably the most beneficial dietary change I've ever made

OP
R

Roni123@

Switching my main protein source from meat to milk, two years ago, is probably the most beneficial dietary change I've ever made
yes, I think when you have a robust metabolism meat is not harmful in large amounts.

dairy calcium is very metabolism boosting for me, along with coffee I get to sweat hahaha.

I'm going to start cutting back on meat today and following this diet.

Dapose

Forum Supporter

Hi! What do you mean hummus? Like the pure PUFA from genetically modified seeds, grocery store hummus? Mmm! Or is there another hummus? pemmican? Or like applesauce? Or…

Apple

Hi! What do you mean hummus? Like the pure PUFA from genetically modified seeds, grocery store hummus? Mmm! Or is there another hummus? pemmican? Or like applesauce? Or…
I meant hummus that Ray Peat eat once a week...but I'm not really sure whether he prepared it himself or bought it somewhere.
it was hummus from garbanzos. RP believed that it contains some rare microelements. I believe it was mashed garbanzos with some homemade tahini with olive oil.

Last edited:

Dapose

Forum Supporter
@Apple
Very interesting! Hadn’t heard or seen that.
I eat some pressure cooked kidney or black beans once in awhile. In what I call “Chili Night” and “Nacho Night”
Peace

OP
R

Roni123@

@redsun I had already asked Peat about this, but now I have a doubt. I can't satisfy my craving for meat and the effects of cysteine and methionine on my body temperature are noticeable, do you think if I add 600-800 grams of white bread it would be harmful to increase energy and structure?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-07-09-24-00-374_com.android.printspooler.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-07-09-24-00-374_com.android.printspooler.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_2023-02-07-09-23-54-841_com.android.printspooler.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-07-09-23-54-841_com.android.printspooler.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 39
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals