This may be the reason why cyproheptadine is the "wonder drug" for so many.

Because it antagonizes some acetylcholine receptors, not so much because of antiserotonergic or antihistaminic properties.

I mean, everything should be held in consideration.

Why would one "need a drug" in the first place? Or a supplement?

One may have come getting used to be poisoned little by little.

I have come understanding that through Russian roulettes of vaccinations and hidden poisons in everyday things, like some caffeine sources, one can get loaded with pesticides.

And among those pesticides one should be most wary of those lipophillic, and that be causing long-term reactions, like irreversible acetylcholinesterase inhibition, (e.g.: organophosphates).

So, if one comes used to having excess of acetylcholine, he may be irritable, close-minded, and vulnerable to overreacting to things. Isn't this pretty much our society?

Just check, put yourselves to fast. No one could have manic crisis just for fasting 24 hours or so.

Let's not push problems forward for later.

Cyproheptadine could block those acetylcholine receptors being overstimulated (some), and cause relief. Is that the solution?

No.

But there you go. Two cents and a little bit more.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

And when people faint in blood donation is not "because of drop in blood sugar". That's a cover up. But the personnel has never been properly educated, so they just follow along.

Be careful, because people with blood poisoning are very vulnerable to "dying out of nothing". A minor cut, some blood lost, they faint, and die, out of the fall in the ground or because of the hemorrhage and low blood pressure. It's a neuroplasticity subject.

The body got used to have the poisons, so it designed a system of compensation. If the poisons are removed quickly, the body can't readapt. It's shock.

We are right on time, for many.

It's on you.​

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Do look into enterosorption techniques (activated charcoal, fiber, cellulose, clay, zeolites) I think they are better than your proposal of hemodyalisis.

OP
Guille Yacante
Do look into enterosorption techniques (activated charcoal, fiber, cellulose, clay, zeolites) I think they are better than your proposal of hemodyalisis.
I don't know why you would think it would be better than hemodialysis.

The thing is people can access to all that folk medicine you mentioned. But access to hemodialysis is restricted, hidden, bureaucracy in between, having to deal with agents, scared doctors, and ultimately dealing with mafias.

It's the panacea. Don't say yes or no before trying. It's obvious.

But that doesn't replace the use of reactivators of the acetylcholinesterase. For cases when it be needed, it's both things.​

Last edited:

InChristAlone

I don't know why you would think it would be better than hemodialysis.

The thing is people can access to all that folk medicine you mentioned. But access to hemodialyisis is restricted, hidden, bureaucracy in between, having to deal with agents, scared doctors, and ultimately dealing with mafias.

It's the panacea. Don't say yes or no before trying. It's obvious.

But that doesn't replace the use of reactivators of the acetylcholinesterase. For cases when it be needed, it's both things.
Why do you call it folk medicine? It's being used in mainstream medicine. Hemodialysis also runs the risk of introducing chemicals to your body.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals