Tobacco Smoke And It's Effect On PUFA

Momado965

None nowadays, haven't in nearly a year, but my daily brand was American Spirits. Smoked those for about 1.5-2 years, first year I woud tear off the filters and smoke em raw. They're a lot stronger that way.

In actuality American Spirits were far from my favourite brand in terms of experience - they last ******* forever, are way too potent, and taste way too strong. But the organic tag was enough to get me to compromise with them, as they lacked a lot of the BS chemicals other cigs have (like formaldehyde), and I did notice that smoking Marlboro's daily would have side effects when Spirits did not (I would feel lousy on the average cig while I wouldn't on Spirits).

If you're gonna smoke, my suggestion would be to find a brand of organic whole leaf light cig tobacco (if you have the money get it tested for heavy metals), get a cig machine, papers, and charcoal fiters, and make your own cigs for extremely cheap.

I've been thinking about making my own cigs for a while now. I couldnt find any charcoal filters online though.

bagotage

If you're gonna smoke, my suggestion would be to find a brand of organic whole leaf light cig tobacco (if you have the money get it tested for heavy metals), get a cig machine, papers, and charcoal fiters, and make your own cigs for extremely cheap.
Bump... This is also the conclusion I came to. Anyone got a source? This looks pretty good except not organic and probably no heavy metal testing or COA or anything... I know organic certification is not financially accessible to a lot of growers of various things who are basically operating in an organic manner, but no idea what the situation is for tobacco farmers in Turkey, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals