Topical Methylene Blue + Red Light For Skin Healing

VansEnigma

i just took niacinamide for it's GABA effect that day, i don't take every day. there is not much sun here in Paris, excepting in the summer.

because I'm pufa depleted, i don't get any sunburn ever this days whatsoever, no longer how much i expose my skin to the sun (contrary to 5 years ago). i do tan a lot and very fast also.

and i do believe being pufa depleted and overweight gives protection, less calories are needed to avoid stress response.

this is the first time i try MB, to test it. it's prolactin lowering effect is also interesting, cause i can't take aspirin, vitamin e (gives me hemophilia) and I'm careful with too much B6.
Got it. Same I love tanning. And when I lower my BF and stop consuming PUFA a year ago, I never get burned.

I destroyed my estrogen with high vitamin E and aspirin recently and I had to stop taking E. Now feeling much better.

I would drop MB. I don't see it benefiting you much in your case. If you're looking to lower prolactin, just increase dopamine. Vitamin B1 can help. Caffein with a well-balanced meal can help. Ensuring the gut is healthy with insoluble fiber and fruits can help as serotonin competes with dopamine.

moa

Vitamin B1 can help. Caffein with a well-balanced meal can help. Ensuring the gut is healthy with insoluble fiber and fruits can help as serotonin competes with dopamine.

i do B1 100mg once every 5 days or so.

coffee is something i really crave, and I'm beginning to take again. the rain i stopped 2 years ago it's because i had very low zinc and choline, acetylcholine levels, and coffee was giving me both anxiety and especially painful IBS.

now it gives me anxiety, without IBS symptoms or tachycardia (cause my vagus nerve is working better now). i think the anxiety from coffee is temporary and will go away as i adapt to it again.

regarding serotonin, i have some gene mutations that makes my amoa weaker, causing higher serotonin buildup.

my anxiety is caused by low GABA, and adrenalin/norepinephrine intolerance. it comes with intolerance to noice and sometimes tinnitus, headache.

tyrosine gives me anxiety a lot, I've tried it once.

moa

i also question myself if the limiting factor that keeps me going forward is high PTH levels.

i don't have a lab test, but considering my low vitamin d (22) i think it's not wise to supplement too much vitamin k (to help me take vitamin e or aspirin). too much vitamin k could cause high PTH and calcium, low magnesium.

i think i should supplement vitamin d, even with the sun, and continue magnesium.

i take some magnesium, but it gives me loose stools even at 200mg per day, pure bisglycinate.

TSH was almost 4 a year ago (i think it didn't changed much since, maybe a bit lower now but i didn't tested this year).

VansEnigma

i do B1 100mg once every 5 days or so.

coffee is something i really crave, and I'm beginning to take again. the rain i stopped 2 years ago it's because i had very low zinc and choline, acetylcholine levels, and coffee was giving me both anxiety and especially painful IBS.

now it gives me anxiety, without IBS symptoms or tachycardia (cause my vagus nerve is working better now). i think the anxiety from coffee is temporary and will go away as i adapt to it again.

regarding serotonin, i have some gene mutations that makes my amoa weaker, causing higher serotonin buildup.

my anxiety is caused by low GABA, and adrenalin/norepinephrine intolerance. it comes with intolerance to noice and sometimes tinnitus, headache.

tyrosine gives me anxiety a lot, I've tried it once.
Based on some context you're providing me, it seems like you're running into a lot of anxiety (adrenaline) and low blood sugar symptoms. This indicates that most likely you're diet is not ideal and you're using a lot of supplements in an attempt to alleviate some unwanted health symptoms.

May I ask what is your diet like and what your daily calorie intake?

moa

i started too apply some peat principles maybe 5 years ago, with avoidance of pufa being the oldest one since the beginning.

until 2 years ago i was running on coffee and beef liver 400g/week, with no zinc in my diet, lots of sugars and low protein. until i crashed with very low muscle tone and IBS-c like cramps, i felt even because of low acetylcholine, heart was difficult to calm down, etc. actually i went to emergency room and all blood tests came back normal, they released me and from various supplements that didn't worked, when i took only zinc and choline (6-12eggs per day in the beginning) it solved forever all the acetylcholine symptoms.

right now my diet is sugar or fruit juice like orange juice about 1l pet day some days less. and easy to digest well cooked starch like rice or 80 minutes vapor cooked potatoes or more really other starch.

i do eat proteins, from chicken, beef, shrimp, milk, cheese. I'm not sure how much, some days more than enaught, other days i only get some milk or cheese or eggs do some days maybe i only get less proteins but still i think it's enaught.

regarding calories, i eat as much as i feel, i don't restrict, i just try to eat until i feel I'm full, sometimes i can't get enaught calories from starch or fruit juice or sugar, then i trend to increase fat like cheese, butter, chocolate (i tried to go low fat to lose some extra body fat i have, but each time i came back to fat as too much starch is difficult to digest and get calories from). other times, i just eat straight milk sugar concentrate witch is mostly sugar, i try to avoid doing more than twice per month or so, cause it has no other nutrients. maybe when i need to go to sleep and need something to have a good sleep.

regarding total calories, I'm really not measuring the calories since i eat until I'm full and really don't know how to eat more without forcing myself.

today i ate about 600 calories from potatoes, 400 from orange juice, adding 350g of beef, some butter, and sugary fruits, lots of tomatoes, maybe 1800 calories today, I'm not sure, and the days i eat chocolate or cheese it's on top of that. some days I'm eating a bit less. I'm not sure my average calorie intake maybe between 1300 and 2000 but i might be wrong ? i can eat 1000 calories of dark chocolate some days with an extra meal, so i think i rarely eat more than 1800/2000 calories in one day.

i can start and track more precisely, but i guess it's around 1600 calories average +-200 or so.

but what's the point to track when i eat until I'm full , without restrictions ?

some days i take a teaspoon of glycine with 20g collagen. also i try to take some zinc, some B1, a low dose b complex every other day or so, some acerola (vitamin c about 100mg), and 4 weeks ago i started to take 200mg magnesium too.

moa

my blog glucose test last year was

HEMOGLOBINE GLYQUEE (HBA1C) 4,9%
(3,8 - 6,0)

this is equivalent with an average 0.94 g/l glycemic index.

i don't think I'm too much insulin resistant

also during 3 days fasting experiment last year i recorded my own blood glucose levels at home, after the 3 days water fasting, it was 0.70, that's lower than my 1.05 g/l the morning i took the blood test at the lab.

VansEnigma

i started too apply some peat principles maybe 5 years ago, with avoidance of pufa being the oldest one since the beginning.

until 2 years ago i was running on coffee and beef liver 400g/week, with no zinc in my diet, lots of sugars and low protein. until i crashed with very low muscle tone and IBS-c like cramps, i felt even because of low acetylcholine, heart was difficult to calm down, etc. actually i went to emergency room and all blood tests came back normal, they released me and from various supplements that didn't worked, when i took only zinc and choline (6-12eggs per day in the beginning) it solved forever all the acetylcholine symptoms.

right now my diet is sugar or fruit juice like orange juice about 1l pet day some days less. and easy to digest well cooked starch like rice or 80 minutes vapor cooked potatoes or more really other starch.

i do eat proteins, from chicken, beef, shrimp, milk, cheese. I'm not sure how much, some days more than enaught, other days i only get some milk or cheese or eggs do some days maybe i only get less proteins but still i think it's enaught.

regarding calories, i eat as much as i feel, i don't restrict, i just try to eat until i feel I'm full, sometimes i can't get enaught calories from starch or fruit juice or sugar, then i trend to increase fat like cheese, butter, chocolate (i tried to go low fat to lose some extra body fat i have, but each time i came back to fat as too much starch is difficult to digest and get calories from). other times, i just eat straight milk sugar concentrate witch is mostly sugar, i try to avoid doing more than twice per month or so, cause it has no other nutrients. maybe when i need to go to sleep and need something to have a good sleep.

regarding total calories, I'm really not measuring the calories since i eat until I'm full and really don't know how to eat more without forcing myself.

today i ate about 600 calories from potatoes, 400 from orange juice, adding 350g of beef, some butter, and sugary fruits, lots of tomatoes, maybe 1800 calories today, I'm not sure, and the days i eat chocolate or cheese it's on top of that. some days I'm eating a bit less. I'm not sure my average calorie intake maybe between 1300 and 2000 but i might be wrong ? i can eat 1000 calories of dark chocolate some days with an extra meal, so i think i rarely eat more than 1800/2000 calories in one day.

i can start and track more precisely, but i guess it's around 1600 calories average +-200 or so.

but what's the point to track when i eat until I'm full , without restrictions ?

some days i take a teaspoon of glycine with 20g collagen. also i try to take some zinc, some B1, a low dose b complex every other day or so, some acerola (vitamin c about 100mg), and 4 weeks ago i started to take 200mg magnesium too.
Your diet sounds solid to me but 1600 calories is quite low especially if you're active. Please note that a baby needs about 1200 calories for survival. Therefore, if you're a grown adult that is eating around 1600 calories then it is actually very low. Bodybuilders before contest prep go as low as 1600 to cut down to 5% body fat for their show and they have to supplement with drugs to keep their testosterone high and stress hormones low. Ideally, I think you should push your calories up to at least 2300-2500 to get them to provide your body with enough fuel. You could be pushing your metabolism into overdrive with a bunch of supplements and not enough calories. As a result, crashing your blood sugar between meals, increasing adrenaline, and other stress hormones.

When your body is not at its optimal stage and you have high serotonin and cortisol, your appetite can be rather low. You have to slowly work your way up to increase your calories and most of your symptoms should get better. I don't think people should stress themselves with calorie tracking but I think it might be a useful tool to ensure you're getting enough fuel and support your metabolic journey. Over time, you can intuitively eat and drop tracking altogether as you will be able to gauge how much your eating.

moa

actually I'm very inactive sedentary right now.

if i were to do some activity i would need one extra meal.

2 years before i had discovered i was low acetylcholine symptoms, i was doing some exercices and i felt during exercice multiple times, until once i broke my ankle, and since then i had recovered very poorly from this fracture, and i have not yet recovered my physical strength, I'm very sedentary since my fracture (more than 4 years ago in 2018).

moa

i will try to eat some extra rice. and count calories, maybe stop b vitamins and coffee and just eat more.

but i still can try magnesium, and maybe vitamin d maybe cause it's not a metabolic booster.

maybe taking 100mg B1 and coffee is too much for now ? maybe a low dose b complex is ok ?

moa

how do you think i should increase my calories ? having one single big lunch (difficult to digest), or eating 4 average meals each day ?

i also have problems to sleep at night, some times i go to sleep in the morning. that's very bad and it also contribute to my problems.

Source Code

Swimming in the ocean regularly, sunlight, eating liver regularly, gelatin, topical iodine, aloe vera, berberine , cyproheptadine and red light all helped me healing. I used topical methylene blue and red light to get rid of infections too.

Time heals all wounds. And time stands for Tissue debridement. Inflammation/infection control.Moisture balance. Epidermis/edge

moa

crashing your blood sugar between meals, increasing adrenaline, and other stress hormones.
today i ate normal with coca cola and no coffee. i feel good, less anxiety.

i stopped zinc 5 days ago and now i take 4mg copper/day since yesterday. i started to have peripherial neuropathy where my older ankle fracture is. I'm not sure why, it started when i first took methylene blue. also the feelings of either high emotion or sleepiness, made me think of low copper. my zinc intake was only about 10-15mg per day average, much lower than the 40mg safe limit. maybe combined with methylene blue it caused neuropathy. only today if seems the neuropathy is gone, after taking copper and single dose 20mg biotin just in case with lysine (cause i realized i took much b5 in the past with low biotin intake and lots of egg whites, cooked but maybe not completely, b5 is blocking biotin). my neuropathy is gone today.

berberine

Why did you used berberine, as anti lps, anti candida ? how much and how long ? isn't it a bit irritating, or blood thinking ?

i do have berberine but don't take it cause I'm afraid it will cause colon irritation or bleeding.

golden seal to replace berberine ?

Last edited:

moa

i just realized if i eat a high carb meal BEFORE drinking coffee is causes much less anxiety but not less headache.

and today i had the idea to do sun bath for 1h30 with something on my head, only the body exposed, and the simple protection of my head from the sun seem to reduce greatly the headache i get after using coffee later in the day.

also doing a very child bath for some minute, to cool very well my hole body and head also seem to reduce headache yesterday, but not as much as protecting the head when under the sun.

i know red light is also good for the sun, i just limit head exposure to 10 minutes then protect my head.

VansEnigma

i just realized if i eat a high carb meal BEFORE drinking coffee is causes much less anxiety but not less headache.

and today i had the idea to do sun bath for 1h30 with something on my head, only the body exposed, and the simple protection of my head from the sun seem to reduce greatly the headache i get after using coffee later in the day.

also doing a very child bath for some minute, to cool very well my hole body and head also seem to reduce headache yesterday, but not as much as protecting the head when under the sun.

i know red light is also good for the sun, i just limit head exposure to 10 minutes then protect my head.
I'm glad some of my tips were useful in your health journey. I'm happy to hear that you're doing better.

As noted, always make sure to have a well-rounded meal before taking supplements. It is especially important when you take supplements that boost your metabolism as a higher metabolism requires more energy from macros and micros nutrients. Therefore, it is essential that you have enough calories and micronutrients in your diet before you overdo the supplements.

Dr. Peat always emphasizes the importance of nutrients. I think the information gets lost when we get too excited about taking supplements and not addressing the fundamentals which are: diet, sunlight, and sleep.

With that being said, I take a lot of supplements but I've learned by trial and experience that less is more and metabolic-aiding supplements can only benefit you if you have enough energy (calories) for your body to utilize.

moa

I'm glad some of my tips were useful in your health journey. I'm happy to hear that you're doing better.

That's always good to have to have tips. Actually i am still not getting as much calories from carbs as i should, three init way is using starch, cause sugar i can't eat more than a certain amount (it then starts to not get absorbed).

what i mean it's i can't get enaught sugar to replenish my liver stores, and starch is a much better solution to get me going overnight and next morning.

but even then, there's a limit on how much starch i can digest and cook/prepare in time etc. technically if i eat 3 times a day high starch i could get all my calories.

regarding symptoms, like anxiety, they reduced much. today i only ate some bread and cheese and took 4 cups of coffee (as i do every day now but with more food). i felt good but after some time started to feel slightly gittery. Then i cooked potatoes, and after eating everything resolved.

Do now i bearly get anxiety from coffee, meaning it was mainly caused when i started drinking coffee again, by not being adapted to coffee. Now i tolerate much better, but i still need carbs. also i have better sleep with coffee now, the insomnia from coffee also improves with time, all i need now is enaught carbs if i drink coffee 6h before sleep.

i stopped taking other supplements for now (like zinc or copper). excepting b coagulans.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals