Toxin (Heavy metals & Mold) Urine Test by Vibrant Wellness

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
In this test by Vibrant Wellness they check heavy metals, mold, and environmental toxins. Surprisingly, everything is perfectly fine except for a mycotoxin called ochratoxin A.

Ochratoxin A has a strong affinity for the brain, especially the cerebellum (Purkinje cells), ventral mesencephalon, and hippocampal structures.[13] The affinity for the hippocampus could be relevant to the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease, and subchronic administration to rodents induces hippocampal neurodegeneration. Ochratoxin causes acute depletion of striatal dopamine, which constitutes the bed of Parkinson's disease, but it did not cause cell death in any of brain regions examined.[14] Teams from Zheijiang Univ. and Kiel Univ. hold that ochratoxin may contribute to Alzheimer's and to Parkinson's diseases. Nonetheless, their study was performed in vitro and may not extrapolate to humans.[15] The developing brain is very susceptible to ochratoxin, hence the need for caution during pregnancy.[16]

Unfortunately there aren't any studies connecting this to schizophrenia or hallucinations. Seeing how it's linked to Alzheimer's and Parkinson's I believe it is also linked to Schizophrenia. Low concentrations of Ochratoxin A can affect the brain and my results show I have high levels of it. No question it can be contributing to inflammation in the brain.

Ways to reduce it include taking cholestyramine, infrared sauna, and zeolite/bentonite clay. Of course getting to the root cause is just as important. There are many links to foods containing the toxin and water damaged buildings as well.

I've looked into all the causes for my hallucinations. Heavy metals, mold, bacteria, and parasites.

I wouldn't be surprised ochratoxin a, Lyme disease (Burgdorferi and Bartonella) , high levels of mercury in the nail test two years ago could all together bring about this horrific condition I suffer from. Hopefully in lowering everything my brain will be in a strong position to heal the damage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals