Types of Vaccine Ingredients

Peatress

STRIVE was established in 2015 by a coalition of concerned students, teachers and parents to help raise awareness and share information about the safety profiles and possible risks of vaccines recommended to college and university students. We are a UK-based group focusing on vaccines typically offered to students between the ages of 16 and 24. Our aim is to furnish this age-group and their families with information about vaccines that is generally not made available by schools and colleges. Our founder and editor is writer and activist, Miri Finch, and you can learn more about her here.

The founder of striveuk tells the story of how it came about in this interview

Peatress

Poor Kitty

Peatress

Free book download

Beatrix_

Top comment to this blog entry:

Prof. Fred Nazar - Writes Scientific Progress - Aug 30 ·edited Aug 30

Thank you! It's clear it's not an experiment but an extermination plan:

The best way to have a real dialogue about vaccines being weaponized to handicap, infertilize and murder the “over-population” is to start with vaccine contamination: nobody could be in favor of contaminated pharmaceuticals.

1. Carcinogen SV40 in Oral Polio Vaccine: they knew it since the 60s but kept distributing it even until 2016 !!!

2. hCG in vaccines to infertilize women detected since the 90s: still going on

3. Thimerosal, aluminum, Mono-sodium Glutamate (MSG) and other NEUROTOXINS

4. Heavy metals

5. Human DNA 2000% in excess of FDA 10 ng limit (main driver towards brain damage like autism/asperger/ticks, leukemia and non-Hodgkin cancer), probably related to point 7 below.

6. Graphene oxide in Flu and COVID shots but now with anything injectable (even dentist anesthesia, hospital IV, etc.).

7. Carcinogenic SV40 genomic sequences and double-stranded DNA in mRNA COVID shots: the hacked DNA in the cell doesn’t stop producing the poison when the cell dies, but its descent continue the poisoning until the haccinated casualty dies.

8. Bluetooth nano-routers injected with COVID vaccines and inserted with swabs (which explains why they rejected the cheaper non-invasive saliva test).

Proof of criminal intent:

Points 7 and 8

Censoring and blocking 30+ COVID cures

Labeling the most lethal batches with a lethal code (howbad.info)

Blocking the real knowledge of effectiveness v. "adverse event" rate

That proves:

A. There's zero Government control

B. There's zero Manufacturer liability

C. There's zero Media coverage

D. All that, during decades and still going on, not only with vaccines but also with medicines, food&beverage additives, etc. Everything, even institutions have been weaponized!

E. There's zero political action to stop that (except RFK2 in the USA)

A school buddy told me "I know you make sense but if I recognize it's true, I won't be able to enjoy life anymore".

16 laws we need to exit Extermination Planet

If we don’t succeed, they’ll succeed with their 6-sword lethal plan fully exposed here:

Change goes in hand with the number of awakened! Thank you for sharing this to save lives!

Peatress

Any infection or vaccination, especially when there’s an excess of estrogen or a deficiency of antiinflammatory factors, can permanently damage your health. Ray Peat

Peatress

Peatress

AlaskaJono

Fresh and excellent interview with Stefano Scoglio on bitchute with Eric Coppolino regarding complete lack of evidence of the famous GO2, graphene oxide, in the jabs. Oh yeah, no MRNA either according to Scoglio. ( find this interview from 2022 here )

Also https://audio.pwfm.tech/documents/231013-scoglio-graphene.pdf for your reading pleasure.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8KuLUBlIJGzD/ - the interview with Scoglio.

Ciao

Last edited:

Peatress

Fresh and excellent interview with Stefano Scoglio on bitchute with Eric Coppolino regarding complete lack of evidence of the famous GO2, graphene oxide, in the jabs. Oh yeah, no MRNA either according to Scoglio. ( find this interview from 2022 here )

Also https://audio.pwfm.tech/documents/231013-scoglio-graphene.pdf for your reading pleasure.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8KuLUBlIJGzD/

Ciao
So, what are Moderna and Pfizer fighting about?

AlaskaJono

So, what are Moderna and Pfizer fighting about?

Patents are given for "intellectual concepts*. They do NOT indicate the existence of anything. But patents can make profits, that is for sure. As Jeffrey Stahl stated, "They are for gullible people who worship technology." They- Moderna, Pfizer, Roche, Merck, Novartis, etc., are all playing the game. Create a patent medicine, sell the new medicine to the gov'ts of the world, make more (proxy) tests that produce 'results', rinse and repeat. Cha-Ching! This is a Alleged MRNA with the information for your cells to produce the Alleged Spike Protein in order for your body to produce specific antigens.

For me the issue is more of a question I ask myself: Why would fantastic cellular biology as described by Ray Peat, Gilbert Ling, Harold Hillman, not be incorporated into the medical establishment? ...... From my experience in life it is 1) Because it goes against the basis of "Rockefeller Medicine", and is not helpful to shroud true pathways to greater understanding of health. Oh, and the usual, this makes shiptons of profit, etc... .

The above links, bitchute and the off-guardian interview are pure gold.

Quote from off-guardian:
----------------------------------------------
TE: But someone showed me a laboratory report claiming to have found a SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. On the test result it says “the Anti-SARS-CoV-2 S test measures the adaptive humoral immune response against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2.” So what do you think about that?

SS: That’s exactly what I’m saying.
They do not measure the spike protein itself. They measure the humoral immune response. In other words, again, antibodies, immunoglobulins, that’s what they test. They all do that indirectly.

That’s what humoral and humeral immune response means, it’s antibody tests essentially. So it goes back to what I said before. Nobody finds the spike protein as such. While, other proteins like the C-reactive proteine is tested directly. So why don’t they do it with the spike protein?

And just to add one comment. My position is more radical than whatever is proposed by the people who promote the idea of the spike protein. Because if I’m right – and I think I’m right because all the literature shows that – these injections cannot even be called “vaccines.” They’re just toxic bombs. Because if they’re not able to produce any viral antigen, that means they don’t perform as vaccines. So they’re not vaccines, they’re, again, just toxic bombs.

And

TE: But regarding the virus, it is said that it has not been proven, but the particles claimed to be viruses are real. And they may be particles being produced by the body itself. So the particles claimed to be spike proteins, what are they then?

SS: It’s a spike protein produced in the laboratory which doesn’t exist in nature because the spike protein is supposed to be a part of the virus that has never been isolated and therefore doesn’t exist. So in nature, there’s no toxic spike protein, it has never been found, never been isolated, never been found in the blood.

As I said before, I repeat: All they do is that they take a synthetic lab made, lab created protein that is toxic and they put it in touch with the antibodies and say that the antibodies are specific, which is just fraud, as I said before. And then they claim that therefore there must be spike protein in the body. But if the virus has not been proven to exist, there is no spike protein of the virus, either. And that’s actually the case because the only spike protein existing is the one made in the lab.

In fact, sometimes I advance a challenge to the people, who support this thesis. When I then confront them with my criticism, they react by saying, “Oh, but there’s a lot of studies showing that the spike protein is toxic.” Then I say, “just go and read them!” The truth is that there are only studies on the recombinant spike protein, on the protein made on the laboratory.

So again, the challenge is to find this spike protein directly in the blood. If this has been done, then we talk. But such a thing has not been done yet. There’s not a single study of this kind. It’s only indirect through antibodies and an artificial spike protein. It’s always the recombinant protein made in the lab, mainly in Chinese labs.

Beatrix_

Polymer nanoparticles deliver mRNA to the lung for mucosal vaccination

SCIENCE TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE
16 Aug 2023
Vol 15, Issue 709

Editor’s summary
The ability to efficiently deliver mRNA to the lung would have applications for vaccine development, gene therapy, and more. Here, Suberi et al. showed that such mRNA delivery can be accomplished by encapsulating mRNAs of interest within optimized poly(amine-co-ester) polyplexes. Polyplex-delivered mRNAs were efficiently translated into protein in the lungs of mice with limited evidence of toxicity. This platform was successfully applied as an intranasal SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, eliciting robust immune responses that conferred protection against subsequent viral challenge. These results highlight the potential of this delivery system for vaccine applications and beyond. —Courtney Malo

Abstract
An inhalable platform for messenger RNA (mRNA) therapeutics would enable minimally invasive and lung-targeted delivery for a host of pulmonary diseases. Development of lung-targeted mRNA therapeutics has been limited by poor transfection efficiency and risk of vehicle-induced pathology. Here, we report an inhalable polymer-based vehicle for delivery of therapeutic mRNAs to the lung. We optimized biodegradable poly(amine-co-ester) (PACE) polyplexes for mRNA delivery using end-group modifications and polyethylene glycol. These polyplexes achieved high transfection of mRNA throughout the lung, particularly in epithelial and antigen-presenting cells. We applied this technology to develop a mucosal vaccine for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 and found that intranasal vaccination with spike protein–encoding mRNA polyplexes induced potent cellular and humoral adaptive immunity and protected susceptible mice from lethal viral challenge. Together, these results demonstrate the translational potential of PACE polyplexes for therapeutic delivery of mRNA to the lungs.

Peatress

Can anything be done to reverse the damage done by the Simian Virus 40 (SV40)? Would blocking the TLR4 be enough to mitigate the damage?

Peatress

The Hidden Metals Nanoparticles Resonance in Vaccines​

View: https://rumble.com/v3nzmhb-gb-eps-10-1217-5g-and-the-hidden-metals-nanoparticles-resonance-in-vaccines.html

This is the research she mentions. It’s already posted on this thread.

A book by the same authors - Advances in Nanopathology From Vaccines to Food

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals