Types of Vaccine Ingredients

Peatress

AlaskaJono

Wow. Finally I got my answer. An answer to the query of what the F*CK is in the recent thing-o that went into so many people's arms.
First I read this:
Dr. Yeadon https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/pfizers-former-chief-scientist-mike

then from the comment section this : https://siriusispodstruje.substack.com/p/5g-graphene-sars-cov2-connection

then finally.... the man from La Quinta Columna, Ricardo Delgado Martin. Interview which I read as Vid is there but transcript below.
https://www.kla.tv/24056

One can skip the sirius article to save time, though there are other items also introduced.
BIG PICTURE: graphene oxide + cell phone radiation = death. (cellular radiation from antennas etc. + wherever they are found).
They have found the same ingredients in vials in from several countries. Also the Graphene has a transistor effect and converts the gigahertz to TERAHERTZ.
Microwaves.

I am still reeling.... over and out.

AlaskaJono

PAYLOAD 2 - NANOCAPSULES​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pPwcZw7F7ast/

It's a theory.

10 minutes is all I can muster at the moment. PEGylated GO2 for sure.... this has been known for a while. I suspect with my limited knowledge that this alone can do the Damage: Cross blood brain barrier, go everywhere it shouldn't, and create a toxic reaction so then particularly with the EMF activity of heart and brain, collect there, and when exposed to MORE EMF via wifi or cellular or general atmosphere in the modern urban world particularly, cause death. Anyhow, please clue me/us in if there were other excellent points made.
I am going out to collect seaweed for the garden. :):

Peatress

This article was posted by @Lollipop2 elsewhere

It's long and a bit technical. One of the comments mentions Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger being interrupted at a conference by Dr Cole for saying the covid injections contain nanotech and graphene oxide. So reading this article I am wondering if it is so far fetched? It is also possible that the graphene oxide being the injection is fake news.

AlaskaJono

This was supposed to go out some days ago.... And it was still 'On Deck" ... so here it is. Very Pertinent to the whole enchilada.

FFS.... This is Cosmically Frustrating......
In my everlasting journey to the truth of this crock o sh*te called WTF is in these vials/jabs, I came across this.

From comments from the artcle recently Mike Yeadon thingy on Eric Coppolino's substack:
https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/pfizers-former-chief-scientist-mike

Basically Roger says that he lives in Spain, and knows how these people work - ie- La Quinta Columna.... Good read.

Cosmos Agent Roger 23
Mar 23·edited Mar 24

Hello Christine,
Please read my comment Pfizer's former chief scientist Mike Yeadon: Why I don’t believe there ever was a 'covid' virus
I'll paste it here so that you get it in your email:
ttps://rumble.com/v2dqkyu-lennesima-figura-di-palta-dei-grafenisti.html

Here is my translation of some of the slides and commentary presented by Stefano Scoglio, published on March 18th.
The first four minutes are about a personal dispute between Scoglio and a man named Marcianò. No interest.
Scoglio says graphene does not exist. Marcianò (I don't know anything about this person) says it does exist because a document (from 2020) of "Pfizer" says so.
Time mark: 04:17

Scoglio explains that this document is about the recombinant spike protein (the artificial stuff) and says nothing about the vaccines (as a final product) or the hypothetical graphene or graphene oxide.
It is limited to the spike glycoprotein in as much as an possible antigen (antibody generator) for potential use in the production of vaccines (a medical product)
In the next slide, Scoglio explains that the document explains that "P2 S was further purified by size-exclusion chromatography." That's the purification of the lab protein. Nothing to do with ill people or vaccinated people.

In the next slide (06:00) Scoglio explains that we have documents that are responses to FOI requests from the US CDC about the purification of "spike protein" from ill people (the natural or the vaccine spike, not the lab spike of the 2020 document from Pfizer) which say that they have no record about the isolation and purification of spike protein from people.

Where is the confusion?
In the next slide, Scoglio argues that the graphene oxide mentioned in the 2020 Pfizer document comes from the method used to purify the lab spike protein. This graphene here has nothing to do with being a contaminant or an ingredient present in the final product "vaccine mRNA." This mention of graphene oxide is limited only to the purposes of the cited document from Pfizer.

In order to use a microscopy technique (Cryo-EM, electron microscopy) to analyze the structure of the synthetic lab spike (not the natural one!) they used gold "Quantifoil 300" mesh grids, which happen to be lined with graphene oxide (which is merely graphite, but that is from another video.)
Let me repeat: this method of analysis has nothing to do with the Pfizer vaccine.

08:15 in this slide Scoglio explains that the document cannot be used to support the claim that there is graphene in the vaccines.
Then Scoglio explains that this is a fear-based manipulation, by people not in power but by those who want to take power.
Then, sarcastic comments in response to his rival.
In the final slide, Scoglio repeats that graphene is a fraud, a hoax. It's only graphite. And he recommends his article which proves that graphene is a fraud.
IL GRAFENE NON ESISTE - Poliphylia
-------------
To anyone reading this: be careful with Delgado, Campra, Sevillano and all the "Fifth Column" or "La quinta columna" people and all their claims. I'm from Spain, I know how these guys speak. Don't be fooled by them.
Don't be victims of propaganda or frauds. Do not go believing something that confirms your fears or preconceived notions.
Never stop questioning the science!

LIKE (4)REPLY (3)

Peatress

Peatress

UK column's nursing correspondent published a text sent to her elderly mother inviting her to get her covid spring booster

The text said:
Dear Mrs X,
You have been invited to book your Covid–19 Spring 2023 booster vaccination. We do not know what type of vaccine we will have yet, but it may contain squalene. Please wear a mask when attending. Thank you.

Peatress

Peatress

Peatress

View: https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1655391203439902721?cxt=HHwWgoC81ezhkPktAAAA

Peatress

Another one

These are two multidose vials (antigen vial and adjuvant vial) that must be mixed before use.
The volume after mixing one vial of antigen suspension (2.5 mL) with one vial of AS03 adjuvant emulsion (2.5 mL) corresponds to 10 doses of 0.5 mL vaccine. See
section 6.5 for the number of doses per vial.

One dose (0. 5 mL) contains 25 μg of recombinant COVID-19 subunit nanoparticle produced in Escherichia coli and Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) by recombinant
DNA technology.

AS03 adjuvant is composed of squalene (10.69 milligrams), DL-α-tocopherol (11.86 milligrams) and polysorbate 80 (4.86 milligrams).

For the full list of excipients see section 6.1.

Peatress

I posted info above about the latest covid injection to be authorised in the UK. SKYcovion was originally ment for third world countries because it does not need refrigeration. I’m not sure why it’s now being used in Europe. It looks like this vaccine also contains ingredients that could cause fertility issues. Actually, some of those ingredients are known to cause fertility issues. I don’t have time to fish out the paper’s mentioned in these videos but I’m sure they will be easy to find. Depopulation is definitely the aim.

CHINESE HAMSTER ZONA PELLUCIDA - SKYCOVION​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nc2VIFMY8hgh/

THE NON-MRNA COVID SHOTS AND HPV VACCINE ARE CHEMICAL INFERTILITY WEAPONS​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/up68RjYWc5Yv/

Peatress

Professor Norman Fenton on the SKYConvion vaccine

Peatress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals