Unbelievable Climate Change BS

David PS

The people at NASA must not have gotten the global warming memo.

Sevaan

photo_2023-07-17_20-32-57.jpg

David PS

@Sevaan thanks for the heads up.

Beatrix_

David PS

David PS

-Luke-

German mainstream media currently report that July is the warmest since weather records began.

I left the house with a jacket or sweater mutliple times recently to protect myself from the extreme heat.

These people no longer have any sense of shame.

Sevaan

Sevaan

German mainstream media currently report that July is the warmest since weather records began.

I left the house with a jacket or sweater mutliple times recently to protect myself from the extreme heat.

These people no longer have any sense of shame.
My experience, too, exactly.

Here in Portugal, this July has been pretty chill, and even rainy.

If they can convince the world to lock-down and (voluntarily euthanize to) protect against a (non-existing) "invisible threat", shame is clearly beyond them.

David PS

Got it! We better mass depopulate to cool the planet down.

Basic social engineering science.
Or maybe just reduce the food sources to right-size the population. The US government has done it before and they may be planning to do it again. But the governments are not after the native Indians this time.

Here is some of the buffalo skull story related to the destruction of the American Native population.

The governments have weather control in their toolbox to expedite their plan.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbBpinyqE-0

Last edited:

David PS

-Luke-

My experience, too, exactly.

Here in Portugal, this July has been pretty chill, and even rainy.
Yeah, it's funny because the media here tell everybody that all of southern Europe including Portugal is burning and that there is unprecedented heat.

At least this time the propaganda doesn't have the same effect as it did with the so-called pandemic. My fellow countrymen hold three things sacred: football/soccer, beer and vacations in "burning" Mallorca.

Sevaan

Or maybe just reduce the food sources to right-size the population. The US government has done it before and they may be planning to do it again. But the governments are not after the native Indians this time.

Here is some of the buffalo skull story related to the destruction of the American Native population.

Exactly. And not just the US government, but every other branch of the One World Order, too.

Fabricated famines have caused more deaths than wars. Holodomor, Ethiopia and Ireland come to mind.

Speaking of Ireland...

Screenshot 2023-07-29 at 12-27-18 Ireland Proposes Culling 200 000 Cows to Help Meet Climate G...png

Mossy

Monopoly is always for control. Always. They simply want to monopolize the food supply. Hhmm. I wonder where the world has seen that tactic before: manipulating the food supply in order to usher in a governmental agenda (i.e. take over).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom