Unbelievable Climate Change BS

Sevaan

photo_2023-07-31_09-48-17.jpg

David PS

Sevaan

I could not the original story from an internet search. But the fact checkers are already mudding the waters.

Good catch, @David PS.

I (almost) always check for veracity—especially since the line that separates memes from actual clown-world news is almost non-existent nowadays—but this article appears to be nowhere to be found on the internet.

I have just now seen this alleged news piece screenshot in a Telegram post, together with an actual video of her stating that the "pandemic crisis" has shown how quickly we can shift things around when we feel our livelihoods being threatened; and that since the old system is flawed, we need a great reset and to start placing Nature at the core of the economy.

This is reminding me of this other recent alleged news piece, which quite probably was spread either to make conspiracy realists look like fools in the eyes of the masses, or to "test the waters" and gauge people's reaction:

Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 15-48-50 WEF-fake-article-Uniform-Fashion_background.webp (WEBP Image...png

David PS

Good catch, @David PS.

I (almost) always check for veracity—especially since the line that separates memes from actual clown-world news is almost non-existent nowadays—but this article appears to be nowhere to be found on the internet.

I have just now seen this alleged news piece screenshot in a Telegram post, together with an actual video of her stating that the "pandemic crisis" has shown how quickly we can shift things around when we feel our livelihoods being threatened; and that since the old system is flawed, we need a great reset and to start placing Nature at the core of the economy.

This is reminding me of this other recent alleged news piece, which quite probably was spread either to make conspiracy realists look like fools in the eyes of the masses, or to "test the waters" and gauge people's reaction:

View attachment 53547
Oh, I am not questioning its veracity. I was thinking more of the rapid response of the censors.

David PS

Beatrix_

Cloud seeding didn’t cause 2016, 2022 flooding in Australia

Published 5:57 PM GMT-3, April 20, 2022

CLAIM: A rain-enhancing process known as cloud seeding caused historic flooding in Tasmania, Australia, in 2016 and along Australia’s southeastern coast this year.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. An independent investigation sought by Tasmania’s parliament into the causes of the 2016 flooding found that cloud seeding, a process aimed at increasing precipitation, had no impact on the severe weather. There’s no evidence to suggest it played a role in the 2022 floods in southeastern Australia, either. An atmospheric research expert told The Associated Press that cloud seeding would not change the dynamics of a cloud enough to cause massive flooding.

THE FACTS: In recent months, Australia’s southeastern coast has experienced some of its worst flooding in more than a decade, leading some social media users to highlight a previous instance of flooding and spread false theories about what caused it and other floods over the years.

Cloud seeding program​

Hydro Tasmania no longer conducts a cloud seeding program. Cloud seeding flights stopped in June 2016.

Hydro Tasmania sometimes used cloud seeding over some catchments to produce a moderate increase in rainfall. When operating, the program was reviewed by independent experts and we sought to keep Tasmanians informed about it.

Beatrix_

Space 17 August 2023

All of Neptune’s clouds have vanished – it may be because of the sun
Over the past few years, the white clouds that usually shroud Neptune’s surface have disappeared, and it may be because of changes in the sun’s activity over its 11-year cycle

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom