Vaginal and nasal application of progesterone most effective ?

Nik665

Why do people bother applying progesterone lotion on skin if maximal absorption is 10%. Studies show application through nose is number one followed by labia and vaginal application

Dave Clark

Makes sense, doesn't the nasal passages have quite a few blood vessels {where we get our nose bleeds from, lol}. So, wondering if massaging some of the progesterone products like Progest-E, CortiNon, etc. into the inside of the nose would be beneficial, and safe as well, or would it be too irritating?

OP
N

Nik665

Makes sense, doesn't the nasal passages have quite a few blood vessels {where we get our nose bleeds from, lol}. So, wondering if massaging some of the progesterone products like Progest-E, CortiNon, etc. into the inside of the nose would be beneficial, and safe as well, or would it be too irritating?
I think several studies show it’s the best absorbed I would be careful to check excipients. For example lotions containing citric acid probably irritating. Tried oil the other day was good just feel a bit stuffy after for a few minutes

Dave Clark

I think several studies show it’s the best absorbed I would be careful to check excipients. For example lotions containing citric acid probably irritating. Tried oil the other day was good just feel a bit stuffy after for a few minutes
Good point. I think it is worth trying. Not many people knew about the naval application until a few years ago, and the nasal application may turn out to be even better. Having said that, the mucosal membranes can easily be irritated, so experimentation is warranted. I am going to give it a try using just a small amount, and see how it goes. Thanks for posting the info.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals