Video Proof Of Ray Peat Looking At Least 15 Years Younger Than His Age (Is He Actually 69 Here???)

Clyde

Video proof from before lying video filters (Born 1936-video date 2005)

View: https://youtu.be/mdLHWFJI2y0?t=3505

I'm hoping some commenters will be willing to critic his looks and ignore the rest. I would guess he was in his early 50s but if I include his voice and movement in my analysis he seems closer to 60.

Imo he looks about as young as you can at 69 while having fair skin, missing hair that has some gray and without pancake makeup, special lighting or new technology that makes you look decades younger. I don't believe he's getting botox, filler or facelifts like these Hollywood types. Also he's not using a thick beard to hide anything. So mostly what I'm seeing is incredibly youthful skin but also very a much younger facial structure which includes fat, muscle and bone holding up very well.

Maybe he changed something around this time because I felt he looked about his age watching the "On The Back Of A Tiger Interview" which was only about 8 years later. Did he change his diet, hormones or...

Comments would be appreciated because it's subjective and maybe I don't see it like others.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I think he looks really good too. I have seen a lot of people hold up really well through their 70’s. The 80’s decade seems to definitely take a lot of people out in my experience. Of course you see exceptions on both ends of the spectrum. The most disturbing for me to witness are the 40 and 50 year old age groups that decline rapidly and just sit back and accept it as normal aging. I just personally couldn’t fathom giving up.

Lilac

I was just rewatching this video the other day, researching for a friend. You definitely can sense Ray's manliness here. Not the old Ray of recent years He has that sophisticated audience in his spell.

PopSocket

I felt he looked about his age watching the "On The Back Of A Tiger Interview" which was only about 8 years later. Did he change his diet, hormones or...
Seems aging is not this slow constant degeneration but happens in bursts in most cases. Just my observation. Seems programmed.

Peater

Comments would be appreciated because it's subjective and maybe I don't see it like others.

I don't really have much to add other than I too was blown away by how well Ray looked in 2005 at that age. He was older by the time I came to know of his work.

The main thing I notice here is how much easier he is speaking though. Far less stuttering and pausing than was the case recently.

tallglass13

Yeah, I have always referred to this video, and how he looks incredible at 69. I really think his audience that day was very intrigued and impressed by him.

OP
C

Clyde

I'm posting a video of King Charles who looks like a typical 70YO imo. He has some advantages with well placed cameras, lighting, stylists, makeup...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHKsVayZsic

Compare RP's neck to that of King Charles. Ray Peat's neck is smooth and without sag.

I've wondered when he switched to a high sugar diet. I see quotes that he was eating over 50 percent fat before he switched to a diet higher in sugars.

I also know he experimented with high doses of pregnenolone but I don't know when or how long.

Thanks for commenting. Maybe 15 years is an overshoot but at certain angles RP looks remarkably good.

Last edited:

Ledo

I think he looks really good too. I have seen a lot of people hold up really well through their 70’s. The 80’s decade seems to definitely take a lot of people out in my experience. Of course you see exceptions on both ends of the spectrum. The most disturbing for me to witness are the 40 and 50 year old age groups that decline rapidly and just sit back and accept it as normal aging. I just personally couldn’t fathom giving up.
Hi Blossom, great comment, all true I think as well. I have always been aware how good Ray looked and acted in this time frame, young that is. My thinking though and long before VA toxicology hit the airwaves, was that he retreated and cocooned in his self admitted "sedentary " state where he declined rapidly like something hit him all at once. Hmmm, what could that be I wonder? So maybe the thyroid supps kept his head above water in the oughts time frame until his slowing metaboism started losing the fight with VitA and copper and the dysphagia he spoke of emerged? All speculation but there is a framework here somewhere.

Peater

Hi Blossom, great comment, all true I think as well. I have always been aware how good Ray looked and acted in this time frame, young that is. My thinking though and long before VA toxicology hit the airwaves, was that he retreated and cocooned in his self admitted "sedentary " state where he declined rapidly like something hit him all at once. Hmmm, what could that be I wonder? So maybe the thyroid supps kept his head above water in the oughts time frame until his slowing metaboism started losing the fight with VitA and copper and the dysphagia he spoke of emerged? All speculation but there is a framework here somewhere.
It's a fair way of looking at it. Maybe the lack of physical exercise was a bigger factor than we realise.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Gosh, I had no idea about his dysphagia. That can turn out very bad if a person is aspirating especially silently. Thanks for the information!
It's a fair way of looking at it. Maybe the lack of physical exercise was a bigger factor than we realise.
I know I have personally found exercise very helpful. It seems critical to maintain our muscles as we age. One of my current goals is to build a bit more muscle. I increased my muscle mass by 4.2% and bone mass by .3% last year and I’m sure that wouldn’t have happened if I was sedentary. My dad is going to be 78 soon and makes sure to get out and walk at least mile everyday.

Ledo

Or was he withdrawn because he couldn't exercise. Some of those interviews he could barely talk.

PopSocket

Very interesting read, thank you for sharing. Got lots of insights from this. Will check this authors other readings as well.

This aligns with the programmed aging that can be observed with menopause being one of the obvious clues instead of the death by a thousand cuts that is usually accepted.

One thing I cannot wrap my head around is that the process is "unintentional" mistake and a bunch of unneeded programs running in the background. This sounds a bit like the junk DNA stuff. Or that God put an infinite loop code for some of those programs, pressed enter and went for a coffee break. Maybe the purpose is to release the Soul at some point instead of keeping it stuck inside this realm ?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Very interesting read, thank you for sharing. Got lots of insights from this. Will check this authors other readings as well.

This aligns with the programmed aging that can be observed with menopause being one of the obvious clues instead of the death by a thousand cuts that is usually accepted.

One thing I cannot wrap my head around is that the process is "unintentional" mistake and a bunch of unneeded programs running in the background. This sounds a bit like the junk DNA stuff. Or that God put an infinite loop code for some of those programs, pressed enter and went for a coffee break. Maybe the purpose is to release the Soul at some point instead of keeping it stuck inside this realm ?
Yes, there’s definitely a lot to ponder and I personally feel there’s a spiritual aspect to it that our science will not unravel. Our days in these bodies are numbered after all. I personally do not want to linger in the misery I have seen so many people experience towards the end of this life. Having lived through the menopause transition and presbyopia myself I can say those both seemed to have a very programmed feel. Hahaha
I believe we can still do a lot to help ourselves and one another of course.

Apple

Yes, there’s definitely a lot to ponder and I personally feel there’s a spiritual aspect to it that our science will not unravel. Our days in these bodies are numbered after all. I personally do not want to linger in the misery I have seen so many people experience towards the end of this life. Having lived through the menopause transition and presbyopia myself I can say those both seemed to have a very programmed feel. Hahaha
I believe we can still do a lot to help ourselves and one another of course.
presbyopia - hardening of the lens
Do you think raw milk can be helpful for this ? Anti-Stiffness Factor - aka Stigmasterol or Wulzen factor.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Apple, I had never even known about that so I haven’t considered it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention! I’m getting by with +1.25 readers and otherwise I’m able to go about my daily life without glasses. I’m glad it hasn’t worsened since the original onset of it in my 40’s. I’ve known people that have to get new prescriptions every year or two.

Apple

María Branyas Morera , American-born Spanish Catalan supercentenarian , 117 years , the world's oldest verified living person
Looks like the secret is a lot of natural yoghurt, elixir of life , :eek: , who would have thought !
yoghurt is more palatable than raw eggs. Emma Morano made it to 117 on 2-3 raw eggs a day.
Where can I get this brand ? :D

maria-branyas-3012494.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom