Video Proof Of Ray Peat Looking At Least 15 Years Younger Than His Age (Is He Actually 69 Here???)

OP
C

Clyde

María Branyas Morera , American-born Spanish Catalan supercentenarian , 117 years , the world's oldest verified living person
Looks like the secret is a lot of natural yoghurt, elixir of life , :eek: , who would have thought !
yoghurt is more palatable than raw eggs. Emma Morano made it to 117 on 2-3 raw eggs a day.
Where can I get this brand ? :D
Many of us would rather die a young man like Dr. Peat but have weirdly youthful skin when we're 70 :)

They might eat steak if their teeth still let them.

OP
C

Clyde

William Shatner 91 here, just avoids booze and spends time with his horses and dogs
Excerpts From a 2023 Life Extension Magazine Story:

But a closer look at his life reveals that Shatner implements many key life-extending practices shared by the world’s longest-living “Blue Zone” communities. This includes lifestyle habits like living with purpose, getting lots of natural movement, eating a more plant-based diet, and prioritizing family. Most recently, he received a stem cell treatment designed to systemically deliver restorative factors throughout his body.

In addition to horseback riding, Shatner exercises in the pool for 30minutes a day, running in place and doing arm and leg exercises. He also minds what he eats, saying, “I try to adhere to a more plant-based diet these days, with occasional exceptions, and if I am to fish, it must only be for food. Never for sport. ”Shatner has a youthful wonder about life that pushes him to constantly try new things.

He's had hair transplants (So maybe face lifts and other things, who knows?):

Ledo who suggested Ray Peat became sedentary around age 70 may have hit the nail on the head as far as the primary thing that aged him faster. Shatner's obese but he stays real active and is out in the world. Maybe that's the most important factor.

On top of being active some people joke Shatner benefited by avoided a difficult divorce from his third wife decades earlier.

Last edited:

TheCalciumCad

He's had hair transplants (So maybe face lifts and other things, who knows?):

Ledo who suggested Ray Peat became sedentary around age 70 may have hit the nail on the head as far as the primary thing that aged him faster. Shatner's obese but he stays real active and is out in the world. Maybe that's the most important factor.

On top of being active some people joke Shatner benefited by avoided a difficult divorce from his third wife decades earlier.
I wasn't all that bothered about his appearance hair transplants or nor he's an actor, was impressed with his energy he comes across like a healthy man of 70. People go when its their time, Peat clearly had seen enough.

OP
C

Clyde

I wasn't all that bothered about his appearance hair transplants or nor he's an actor, was impressed with his energy he comes across like a healthy man of 70. People go when its their time, Peat clearly had seen enough.
I agree completely. He's aged so well physically and mentally that I wondered if there was anything to learn. Mostly it seems like he's active, lives with purpose and has elite genetics.

I might consider the stem cell effect if he's used them long enough. People in his world seem to use the latest treatments almost recklessly. Lots of people here were joking? about the elite using baby's blood and adrenochrome recently...that kind of stuff and he's willing to travel to space so he's adventurous enough to have experimented with various things besides what's been published.

Last edited:
OP
C

Clyde

I came across this video of Dr. Peat at age 74 and he still looks much younger than his age. I feel his aging accelerated around this time because he looked pretty ordinary only 4 years later.

View: https://youtu.be/0tgKX-DkEm4?t=2637

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom