Low Toxin Diet Vit A ?

Morten

Forum Supporter
Does anyone know how for example Hans Amato, Georgi, Danny Roddy and others in the healthspace agree on the Vit A toxicity? Or have changes their opinion.
Personally I keep Vit A low.

Brundle

I think they all disagree with the Genereux-Smith hypothesis.

They agree that too much can be bad, like Peat said, but they still see it as being very important for health, and do not see it as a poison in itself.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
I think they all disagree with the Genereux-Smith hypothesis.

They agree that too much can be bad, like Peat said, but they still see it as being very important for health, and do not see it as a poison in itself.
Since they are not reacting you assume that?
Or have they reacted?

DanDare

Forum Supporter
Since they are not reacting you assume that?
Or have they reacted?

I am not the Oracle on this or anything, nor do I follow any of their opinions on X , and indeed I am not on X, however on telegram Danny has been sympathetic about vitamin A reducing thyroid, but states it is essential because ray peat said, and he feeds his chickens liver and cheese ( and other things.

He also agreed with Mike fave in his zealot video, who again was sympathetic, but rather focuses on the zealot aspect rather than address how people are still alive with zero serum vitamin A.

Haidut did a long post on how great vitamin a and sells a product which contains it.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
I am not the Oracle on this or anything, nor do I follow any of their opinions on X , and indeed I am not on X, however on telegram Danny has been sympathetic about vitamin A reducing thyroid, but states it is essential because ray peat said, and he feeds his chickens liver and cheese ( and other things.

He also agreed with Mike fave in his zealot video, who again was sympathetic, but rather focuses on the zealot aspect rather than address how people are still alive with zero serum vitamin A.

Haidut did a long post on how great vitamin a and sells a product which contains it.
Thanks DanDare, I will it out check...

lamassu

as far as I can tell they seem to think the vitamin A toxin fear goes too far - although it can have negative effects depending on the dose

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
as far as I can tell they seem to think the vitamin A toxin fear goes too far - although it can have negative effects depending on the dose
Yeah, it is proberly depending on your general state.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals