Vitamin K Really Does Change Your Face. This Stuff Is Better Than Makeup

Lucenzo01

I noticed it too. I think vitamin E has increased the effectiveness of k2 in my case. I felt weird with k2 before adding E.

Madato

I bought a huge shipment of idealabs products but the only one I really use is vitamin K. The results are immediate. Rub it on my balls and I have the libido of a horse. Im more confident, driven, etc etc; you've heard it all before.

But the most shocking - and the most welcome - results have been long term. Hell, it took so long to manifest I thought I was imagining it. But theres no imagining the reaction I get from the ladies.

Theres no othee qay to put it. I - I'm becoming handsome :fearscream:

The sharper cheekbones. That line that goes from cheek to chin. And that something special about the eyes that makes them all magical and sparkly. Fyck yeah

Now I have been doing the tongue on roof thing I see mentioned here..but these changes only started to show after MK4.

On top of that my skin is smoother and has a subtle glow that really brings out all the carrots I've been eating. I mention the carrors because I think Theyve contributed to the way my face has changed, especially the jaw growth. My jaw is wider and stronger and is starting to look Michael fassbenderish, if I do say so myself. But it can't just be the carrots, i had been eating carrots for a while before I purchased the MK4 and these chances happened after that.

I think the vitamin K facilitates bone growth or activates the fascia, potentiating the positive effects from tongue pressing and carrot eating.

I don't know thats @haidut 's lane, but this stuff is great and i feel great and i thought i should let people know incase they were on the fence about purchasing it.

You’ll have to realize that this is all in your head.

Nothing will change your face past the age of 20 except 10iu growth hormone and a ***t ton of trenbolone everyday.

LUH 3417

Nothing will change your face past the age of 20 except 10iu growth hormone and a ***t ton of trenbolone everyday.
i developed a dimple in my cheek from taking k2 and i am 26!

Tenglish

I think K is very effective in raising Testosterone. Check out Chris Masterjohn's update podcast on K. K4 increases the osteocalcin which is then critical in sex hormone release after weight bearing activity. There are things to watch out for like reduced vitamin E if you are like me, and taking huge doses.

baccheion

You can also look into (opti)MSM flakes + vitamin C and silica (monomethylsilanetriol; 12-24mg/day), as they have a similar effect on skin and bones (via collagen synthesis).

Sobieski

If the rear of your head is looking squarer, it maye be that it is due to hypertrophy in neck muscles due to high testosterone. Typically, it seems that the muscles highest in the body (neck, traps, delts) seem to respond quickest to both greater androgens as well as training stimulus. Naturally more masculine and dominant males have larger necks (look at rugby and NFL players, MMA fighters etc). Many people who take anabolic steroids seem to have overly large necks, traps and delts in relation to the rest of their bodies, assuming they train in a balanced way.

trew

No, it didn't make your cheekbones more prominent.

You most likely lost fat.

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
If the rear of your head is looking squarer, it maye be that it is due to hypertrophy in neck muscles due to high testosterone. Typically, it seems that the muscles highest in the body (neck, traps, delts) seem to respond quickest to both greater androgens as well as training stimulus. Naturally more masculine and dominant males have larger necks (look at rugby and NFL players, MMA fighters etc). Many people who take anabolic steroids seem to have overly large necks, traps and delts in relation to the rest of their bodies, assuming they train in a balanced way.

Yes I think thats what happened. I don't think the nack of my head actually changed shape.

I noticed it too. I think vitamin E has increased the effectiveness of k2 in my case. I felt weird with k2 before adding E.

Good to know. I'll get that on my next buy.

Ridiculous. Look up any celebrity at 20 and then again at 30.

You can also look into (opti)MSM flakes + vitamin C and silica (monomethylsilanetriol; 12-24mg/day), as they have a similar effect on skin and bones (via collagen synthesis).

I thought increased collagen was bad? Or is it just the calcification

cyclops

Beta carotene making you more beta; alfalfa making you more alpha? Is this a Joke?

If I've learned one thing from Peat, it's to think outside of the box. I'm not sure of the exact origin of these words (or any words lol), but I do think these connotations exist for a reason. All I can tell you is what I've done, and it does seem to be working (I of course realize this could be a placebo). But, I also had a similar experience in the past: I was joking around too much and after eating more cereal, I actually became quite a bit more serious.

Last edited:

biffbelvin

If I've learned one thing from Peat, it's to think outside of the box. I'm not sure of the exact origin of these words (or any words lol), but I do think these connotations exist for a reason. All I can tell you is what I've done, and it does seem to be working (I of course realize this could be a placebo). But, I also had a similar experience in the past, where I was joking around too much and after eating more cereal, I actually became quite a bit more serious.

To be honest, I've found that as my health has steadily improved I've felt more comfortable adopting a more assertive stance in situations; being direct with people and generally being more 'present'. I think that adopting a more deferential approach is probably a very natural energy-saving mechanism.

I think it's a hilarious coincidence that alfalfa improved your health and subsequently made you more alpha.

cyclops

I think it's a hilarious coincidence that alfalfa improved your health and subsequently made you more alpha.

Don't forget I also reduced my beta-carotene intake greatly, so it could just be a reduction in beta hormones that revealed alpha-ness that was already there. Who really knows though? I've been attacking this from all angles, so I'm not really sure what's responsible for what. Just remembered I've been eating allot of 'mesclun' greens lately too (not super peaty, but tasty), all the while seeing an increase in 'masculine' features, so that could have something to do with it.

Last edited:

cyclops

I took beta-carotene and it made me beta.

Yea, carrots were one of the few things on a "peat diet" I never really enjoyed anyway. Maybe this is part of the reason why.

Last edited:

baccheion

Yes I think thats what happened. I don't think the nack of my head actually changed shape.

Good to know. I'll get that on my next buy.

Ridiculous. Look up any celebrity at 20 and then again at 30.

I thought increased collagen was bad? Or is it just the calcification
What makes you think increased collagen is bad?

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
What makes you think increased collagen is bad?

"The total collagen content of the body increases with aging, and the stiffness of that collagen also increases. The total collagen content in cancer patients is higher than in people without cancer (Zimin, et al., 2010)."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals