VITILIGO & NEURODERMATITIS

Alissavi

Hello, I have vitiligo in almost all of my genital external area and also small areas all over the body.
In the affected area in genitals, I also suffer from neurodermatitis.
I have been using Tocovit, Estroban, Methylene Blue, Pansterone and Lapodine for some months now for other conditions that I have, and I wonder if any additional products could be useful regarding my skin disorders.
Thank you

SOMO

For Vitiligo, the only thing that helped was going to a dermatologist to get weekly UVB treatments.

SOMO

baccheion

Vitiligo is not psoriasis.

I’ve also taken higher doses of Vit D than that for months and it did nothing for my Vitiligo.

I’ve taken many supplements orally and internally and nothing has ever caused any improvement in Vitiligo.
That study mentioned psoriasis and vitiligo. How much did you take daily? How long? What cofactors? Did you ensure PTH was maximally suppressed while still being in range?

SOMO

How much improvement did you get?

It completely cleared up certain smaller spots and filled in larger spots.

I did about 20+ treatments, maybe 2 a week.

It's a very laborious and time-intensive process and it's hard to fit into someone's schedule if you have to go to a dermatologist 2x a week.

Eventually I had to stop because my health insurance ended.

FredSonoma

It completely cleared up certain smaller spots and filled in larger spots.

I did about 20+ treatments, maybe 2 a week.

It's a very laborious and time-intensive process and it's hard to fit into someone's schedule if you have to go to a dermatologist 2x a week.

Eventually I had to stop because my health insurance ended.
Could you have gone to a tanning salon twice a week instead? Or is what the dermatologist used different?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals