What I'm Doing For My Auditory Hallucinations

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
My psychiatrist increased the dose for clozapine. Currently still on low dose. So far the worst hallucinations I would get still don't happen. This is huge as no other antipsychotic did that. Side effect is excessive sleeping. I sleep about 9-10 hours and nap for another hour. Otherwise nothing else so far. Have to do weekly bloodwork and my white blood cell count hasn't decreased.

I take lyme disease herbs still. Along with many other supplements.

Doing another test that checks for mold and heavy metals. Hopefully it comes back with something to work on.

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
Will be doing things to lower ochratoxin A. I learned I have high levels of that and creatinine. Not sure if they are linked together. Either way this could be a direct factor in preventing the brain from healing.

I'm looking into cholestyramine as I've never heard of it before. Will be doing infrared sauna daily in a few weeks. This will help with any heavy metals and mold. Zeolite and bentonite clay is of use but I don't know how safe they are. I've read that these compounds can have heavy metals in them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals