What 4000kcal Of Fruit Looks Like

OP
S
It seems maybe bananas are the most feasible? Like those durian rider guys.

Jayfish

No way that fruit (or starch) is the humans optimal food. There is no presidence for it. We came out of the trees for a reason and it wasn't to dig for roots. Flesh. Probably shellfish actually since we would have evolved around warm coastal waters when possible. It would make sense since we need an abundance of minerals normally found in the sea.

But I digress, fruit is diarrhea food. That's is purpose, to get the seeds out faster. Ever seen bear scat?

BastiFuntasty

Fresh ripe fruit off the tree plus occasionall shellfood and hormone free sheepsmilk with reduced Tryptophan content. What a dream :smokingweed

Jennifer

LOL This looks like my diet. Yesterday was two twenty pound watermelons, two cantaloupe, two pounds of mangoes and two pounds of figs. The melon has been really good this season so I can't help myself. One would think I spend all day in the bathroom eating this way, but this diet is the only one that gives me great digestion. Nature calls a perfect 3 times a day. On dairy and starch, nature takes a holiday.

Nighteyes

LOL This looks like my diet. Yesterday was two twenty pound watermelons, two cantaloupe, two pounds of mangoes and two pounds of figs. The melon has been really good this season so I can't help myself. One would think I spend all day in the bathroom eating this way, but this diet is the only one that gives me great digestion. Nature calls a perfect 3 times a day. On dairy and starch, nature takes a holiday.

Yeah I think a lot of people simply have become accustomed to not going that often and thus the "normal" thing becomes once every day/other day. Definitely feel the best with two per day. Fruit defi helps with this.

OP
S

:eek:

raw

paymanz

yeah, it depends , some melons are sweet as honey, and some are water and fiber like westsidepufa said.

Jayfish

50~lb of melon plus 4lbs of other fruits???

Hmmmmmm

OP
S
A Dave Foster Tall Tale :cool

InChristAlone

I used to consume half a watermelon a day when I literally could not get enough of it. But I don't crave it at all anymore, in fact seeing all the unripe fruit in the store makes me wanna puke! Watermelon is probably the only ripened fruit in there, besides maybe in season tree fruits. Of course living near the equator you'd probably see more ripe fruit at the store.

michael94

I understand the vegan angle WestsidePufa...but if you are eating vegan and not eating nuts/seeds + mushrooms that is a mistake imo. Cashews, macademia, pine nuts are examples of nutrient dense food with a good fat profile.

Equivalent

IGj8qfj.jpg

store bought OJ belongs in the trash, I would rather starve

OP
S
What about store bought ice cream

OP
S
I've been eating pectin sorbet lately :smug

schultz

I understand the vegan angle WestsidePufa...but if you are eating vegan and not eating nuts/seeds + mushrooms that is a mistake imo. Cashews, macademia, pine nuts are examples of nutrient dense food with a good fat profile.
store bought OJ belongs in the trash, I would rather starve

50% of the fat in pine nuts is omega-6. They should call 'em cancer nuts! bah dum dum... :soapbox

Store bought OJ is still better than the majority of the food most people eat. Ripe fruit is better though IMO.

@BastiFuntasty has the right idea :drinkingbuddies(<-- thats milk in those bottles...)

I'm a little out of it. I took too much cypro, leave me alone!! :pillowfight

Okay, okay, I admit it, I only post on this forum to use the emoticons!! :coffee

InChristAlone

I'm a little out of it. I took too much cypro, leave me alone!! :pillowfight

Okay, okay, I admit it, I only post on this forum to use the emoticons!! :coffee

lol:claporange

Jennifer

50~lb of melon plus 4lbs of other fruits???

Hmmmmmm
No, not 50 pounds of melon. I don't eat the rinds. Now that would be impressive! LOL

If the flesh is nice and sweet, I eat all the way up to the white of the rind but I still end up with a refuse of about 7 - 8lbs per watermelon. So my two 20lb watermelons were a total of roughly 24 - 25lbs of flesh. The cantaloupe I've been getting are around 6lbs each and the refuse, including seeds, is roughly 2 1/2 pounds per melon. So 7lbs of cantaloupe flesh.

OP
S
I used to care for donkeys and they eat the rinds. They seem to enjoy it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals