What are your top tips for mental energy?

In the mornings now, I start with a big spoonful of raw buckwheat honey, macadamias, a gently cooked egg yolk, gelatin, raw milk, and a cup of organic coffee. I created this routine for myself to fend off anxiety, and it really keeps me calm, focused and ambitious. Generally I avoid grains, except for sprouted, so I eat my proteins during the day after this start, and maybe some boiled white sweet potatoes at night. The rest of my day really varies from week to week.

Layne

Methylene Blue works really well for me...

How Methylene Blue Works In The Brain
Methylene blue works in the brain by crossing the blood-brain barrier. Once it’s in the brain, it can reversibly inhibit MAO-A. This means that methylene blue can prevent dopamine and serotonin from breaking down, leading to increased levels of these neurotransmitters.1

Dopamine and serotonin are essential for cognitive function since they play primary roles in memory, focus, learning, mood, and many other aspects of brain health. By increasing levels of these neurotransmitters, methylene blue can provide significant benefits to cognitive performance and overall well-being.

In the body, Methylene Blue can help you when there is a problem with how the body’s cells use energy. When the body does not work right, it can’t make enough ATP, which might cause issues like too many free radicals. But methylene blue helps the cells use energy more efficiently and lowers free-radical production.

Parrot

What benefits have you noticed? Thanks

Quite similar to Rinse and rePeat actually. I am calmer, more focussed and more motivated. (I also try to avoid grains.)

The gelatine I use is Nutra Organics grass fed/Australian beef bones Beef Bone Broth. Two teaspoons mixed in boiling water each evening before bed and occasionally during the day - especially after a ride and if I remember!

The irony is sipping on this takes me back to my childhood and reminds me so much of having chicken noodle soup!! (which I was given whenever I wasn't well.)

Jamo77

Could you explain rationale for this combo?
I don't understand it but noticed one day when I consumed some fruit tingle lollies that I had more brain energy. So I had them for a couple of weeks but began getting prostate pain. Stopped them the pain went away. Started eating them again when I needed to function at work and the brain energy picked up again but unfortunately so did the prostate discomfort. Figured out it was probably an additive or toxin causing the pain so I purchased a bag of malic acid and mix it with icing sugar. Cranberries give me that good effect too - they also have sugar and malic acid.

OP
J

jet9

Yes. White rice + pork dramatically helps cognitive function for me. Potatoes are the opposite so it could be a lack of fiber? No sure.
Do you do no fruit/sugar diet? Only starch?

Also could you describe how you notice cognitive boost? Do you do better in school? At job? What field?

aniciete

Do you do no fruit/sugar diet? Only starch?

Also could you describe how you notice cognitive boost? Do you do better in school? At job? What field?
Better memory and word recall. Social interactions couldn’t be more natural after I’ve struggled in that field for years. I only eat white rice for carbs.

OP
J

jet9

Better memory and word recall. Social interactions couldn’t be more natural after I’ve struggled in that field for years. I only eat white rice for carbs.
Could you describe your full diet? Typical breakfast / lunch / dinner?

aniciete

Could you describe your full diet? Typical breakfast / lunch / dinner?
My diet is wild game, wild caught fish, soy free eggs, and white jasmine rice with copious amounts of sea salt. I’ve tried making fructose/sucrose foods work but they all cause me severe inflammation.

OP
J

jet9

My diet is wild game, wild caught fish, soy free eggs, and white jasmine rice with copious amounts of sea salt. I’ve tried making fructose/sucrose foods work but they all cause me severe inflammation.
Do you eat rice at all 3 meals? Or only dinner?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals