What Does One Do To Rebuild Bone Marrow And Repair Other Damage Caused By Methotrexate?

TreasureVibe

Hi all. As a child I have received a methotrexate injection on a weekly basis for juvenile onset idiopathic arthritis. The doctors touted that it saved my life. Ever since, I have felt more fatigued than my peers, and feel as if I become sicker faster than others. I recall reading that methotrexate destroys the bone marrow where white blood cells are made. I also recall reading that calcium could rebuild the bone marrow. Does anyone know how to repair any damage caused by this chemo agent?

Methotrexate (MTX), formerly known as amethopterin, is a chemotherapy agent and immune system suppressant.[1] It is used to treat cancer, autoimmune diseases, ectopic pregnancy, and for medical abortions.[1] Types of cancers it is used for include breast cancer, leukemia, lung cancer, lymphoma, and osteosarcoma.[1] Types of autoimmune diseases it is used for include psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and Crohn's disease.[1] It can be given by mouth or by injection.[1]

Common side effects include nausea, feeling tired, fever, increased risk of infection, low white blood cell counts, and breakdown of the skin inside the mouth.[1] Other side effects may include liver disease, lung disease, lymphoma, and severe skin rashes.[1] People on long-term treatment should be regularly checked for side effects.[1] It is not safe during breastfeeding.[1] In those with kidney problems, lower doses may be needed.[1] It acts by blocking the body's use of folic acid.[1]

Source: Methotrexate - Wikipedia

Thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals