What if starch created energy from dopamine instead of serotonin?

Starchless

Imagine if insulin wouldn't raise tryptophan hydroxylase and instead it would raise tyrosine hydroxylase which would then convert into dopamine?

I believe that if this was the case, then most people in the world wouldn't be suicidal and low mood, I truly think that the tryptophan hydroxylase converting into serotonin from starch is to blame for most people's chronic fatigue, anhedonia, suicidal thoughts and social anxiety. Think about it, it's literally like taking an SSRI every day, but instead of getting it from a drug you get it from your diet. The constant consumption of refined carbs with no protein to back it up can create a significant increase in serotonin, leading to chronically elevated serotonin levels from insulin. Most people these days will eat a buttered toast with no protein or meat, or like a peanut butter (PUFA) sandwich. This explains the suicide rates in teens.

What do you guys think?

GreekDemiGod

What’s with the Insulin fear/ hate? Animal protein raises Insulin too.
There are plenty of energetic, good-mood, motivated starch consuming young people.

SamYo123

Imagine if insulin wouldn't raise tryptophan hydroxylase and instead it would raise tyrosine hydroxylase which would then convert into dopamine?

I believe that if this was the case, then most people in the world wouldn't be suicidal and low mood, I truly think that the tryptophan hydroxylase converting into serotonin from starch is to blame for most people's chronic fatigue, anhedonia, suicidal thoughts and social anxiety. Think about it, it's literally like taking an SSRI every day, but instead of getting it from a drug you get it from your diet. The constant consumption of refined carbs with no protein to back it up can create a significant increase in serotonin, leading to chronically elevated serotonin levels from insulin. Most people these days will eat a buttered toast with no protein or meat, or like a peanut butter (PUFA) sandwich. This explains the suicide rates in teens.

What do you guys think?
in 2017 when i had coffee sugar toast butter n jam, for breakfirst at 6.30am, a cold a shower, early morning sunrise to my eyes with my barefeet on the ground i was the best ever

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals