What Is The Single Most Important Hair Loss Supplement To Take?

Queequeg

lots of ways for each. some that come to mind
C02 - Bag breathe, Buteyko
Progesterone- supplement directly, pregnenolone, Maca, Vitamin C, Zinc, Magnesium, vitamin e
T3 - supplement directly, taurine, red light on thyroid, zinc, eliminate flouride and anti thyroid foods, check TSH and other thyroid hormones first as well as basal temp and heart rate

Last edited:

REOSIRENS

how do u raise these hormones naturally
Triiodothyronine by taking t3

Progesterone by taking progest-e

CO2 close yourself in car in a sunny day and see your body increasing blood circulation quite dramatically... A bit like sauna... I know some people that have their flats and room windows expose to sunlight everyday and they all complain that when windows are close breathing is more difficult but they actually feel good and very energetic and they don't feel depressed at all... They have thick hair no hairline changes...they are very slim...very energetic... I have tested this tactic(not for hair but I can attest my hair grows faster and very dense) ... And at home I light candles at night before sleep and when wake up... man! Tight body... face toned and dreams almost every night ... mind is so clear... But careful with candles they need to be in protected place like glass cube... And you always need to close windows and bedroom door to increase C02...
But car locking is the best... it feels like intense exercise...I just seat in the car with close doors writing or reading...and benefits are far superior than exercise... I like it because makes mind clear for writing ... I know someone is bald and had hairline improvement in just 9 days but going everyday for two hours...he is not looking for regrowth just tonified body but it is really looking like regrowth ...

Djukami

The best things for hair are free. Sunlight, sleep, and scalp massage.
And diet? I mean, if those were the only variables, the people from Masai tribes would be full of hair. Well, at least, sunlight they get a lot for sure. However, even women have MPB there. I know they may follow a carnivore diet some days or there may be days where they chronic restric calories (or perhaps they do not have enough food to eat... stress?). Nevertheless, I think they have this thing Masai Warrior were they follow a specific diet. Also, women when they are pregnant, on the last months of pregnancy, they start to eat less for the baby not be born fat. So perhaps they don't really suffer from starvation.
But foods indeed play a role for hair loss without a doubt.

Last edited:

Queequeg

CO2 close yourself in car in a sunny day and see your body increasing blood circulation quite dramatically... A bit like sauna..
Cars are loaded with VOCs, especially new cars and especially new cars on sunny days. Buteyko seems to be the safest and then bag breathing.

REOSIRENS

Cars are loaded with VOCs, especially new cars and especially new cars on sunny days. Buteyko seems to be the safest and then bag breathing.

It works perfectly in my car... And it is a shame I don't go often because it provides amazing effects/benefits(in terms of trimmed body... better cardiovascular function and sense of wellbeing)... I am
Trying to find a tent that can replicate these effects at home... there are athletes already investing in this technique with great results in terms of reducing recovery time from injuries and fatigue ...

J

James IV

And diet? I mean, if those were the only variables, the people from Masai tribes would be full of hair. Well, at least, sunlight they get a lot for sure. However, even women have MPB there. I know they may follow a carnivore diet some days or there may be days where they chronic restric calories (or perhaps they do not have enough food to eat... stress?). Nevertheless, I think they have this thing Masai Warrior were they follow a specific diet. Also, women when they are pregnant, on the last months of pregnancy, they start to eat less for the baby not be born fat. So perhaps they don't really suffer from starvation.
But foods indeed play a role for hair loss without a doubt.

Who said they were the only variables?

Scenes

Definitely red light, coffee, and niacinimide. Topical taurine is very effective provided you can tolerate it, and you can buy a large bag of it for less than 30 bucks which should last you at least a year.Everything else is optional, but i have seen good resukts with fat soluble vitamins, pregnenlone, magnesium&selenium mixture
@sladerunner69 what is it about niacinamide that makes it good for hair?

Queequeg

It works perfectly in my car... And it is a shame I don't go often because it provides amazing effects/benefits(in terms of trimmed body... better cardiovascular function and sense of wellbeing)... I am
Trying to find a tent that can replicate these effects at home... there are athletes already investing in this technique with great results in terms of reducing recovery time from injuries and fatigue ...
I am not doubting the benefits of a high CO2 atmosphere, I am only suggesting that you may want to look into the dangers of VOC off-gassing from cars especially on hot days. When the car is running you get some fresh air circulation to keep the VOC levels down but not if you are just sitting there in the hot sun. This is most concerning in new cars but I think even older cars still off-gas for a while.
Is That New-Car Smell Toxic? | U.S. News & World Report

TubZy

So far, in my experience metergoline or lisuride has been better than anything else for my hair. Throttles down prolactin, serotonin, cortisol, estrogen, histamine. I stopped lisuride due to sleepiness (more potent for me at lower doses than higher doses), but metergoline is my new messiah.

orally or topically and at what dose?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals