What makes a woman fat?

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Hypothyroidism (on cellular level), SSRI's, birth control, etc. Then when they feel bad from bad body chemistry they get into eating ***t foods for comfort.
She isn't on birth control and isn't taking SSRI.
But I agree I want her to test T3 or T4, or both.
What's the best combo for thyroid medication?

animalcule

This thread is serious and fake illnesses discussion won't be tolerated.
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss lingering effects from Covid. People who had SARS in the past are reportedly more prone to infection, higher rates of fatigue and other issues. Here's a paper from 2011 on "Post-SARS" syndrome: Chronic widespread musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, depression and disordered sleep in chronic post-SARS syndrome; a case-controlled study

Is long covid real? I don't know. Is it beyond the realm of possibility that an infection with a SARS type virus can have lingering, long term side effects? Evidently not.

It's a separate question from whether or not your friend gained weight due to covid, but it's just so odd to see people on this forum dismiss the possibility that an engineered virus can potentially cause long term damage/disruption to your immune system. I had covid last fall, and I've noticed that since then it seems like my body/skin has more difficulty maintain moisture (it's summer and my hands are dry, unusual for me. I also had to purchase a humidifier for the first time because the air around me suddenly seemed incredibly dry and it was hard to breath it. This began when I came down with Covid and has improved but not resolved.).

DonLore

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss lingering effects from Covid. People who had SARS in the past are reportedly more prone to infection, higher rates of fatigue and other issues. Here's a paper from 2011 on "Post-SARS" syndrome: Chronic widespread musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, depression and disordered sleep in chronic post-SARS syndrome; a case-controlled study

Is long covid real? I don't know. Is it beyond the realm of possibility that an infection with a SARS type virus can have lingering, long term side effects? Evidently not.

It's a separate question from whether or not your friend gained weight due to covid, but it's just so odd to see people on this forum dismiss the possibility that an engineered virus can potentially cause long term damage/disruption to your immune system. I had covid last fall, and I've noticed that since then it seems like my body/skin has more difficulty maintain moisture (it's summer and my hands are dry, unusual for me. I also had to purchase a humidifier for the first time because the air around me suddenly seemed incredibly dry and it was hard to breath it. This began when I came down with Covid and has improved but not resolved.).
Agreed that an infection could easily lead to some problems with functions like sweating, sleeping, memory etc. Happened to me and many else, altough I believe it wouldnt have happened if I were Peating before it. But I only started Peating after

FoodForeal

Is her water fluoridated? Most water filtration systems are inadequate. Many fluoride filters are alumina based which leach aluminum into your water. Distill and remineralize your water with celtic sea salt to make what is basically diluted sea water. Pure distilled water is unhealthy to drink because of the lack of electrolytes. Optionally let it sit exposed to air and sunlight which may have normalizing effects after being restructured by the distillation process.

water filters vs distillation.png

P

Peatness

Is her water fluoridated? Most water filtration systems are inadequate. Many fluoride filters are alumina based which leach aluminum into your water. Distill and remineralize your water with celtic sea salt to make what is basically diluted sea water. Pure distilled water is unhealthy to drink because of the lack of electrolytes. Optionally let it sit exposed to air and sunlight which may have normalizing effects after being restructured by the distillation process.

View attachment 36090
What is the source of this information please?

FoodForeal

What is the source of this information please?
The image? I saved it from another website. If you reverse image search it you can find lots of sites where it's been used.

The text is just knowledge I've gathered.

P

Peatness

The image? I saved it from another website. If you reverse image search it you can find lots of sites where it's been used.

The text is just knowledge I've gathered.
Thanks. I was under the impression that reverse osmosis is better than distilled water.

FoodForeal

Thanks. I was under the impression that reverse osmosis is better than distilled water.
Even with the fluoride that gets through, reverse osmosis water may be healthier than pure distilled water due to other residual electrolytes because distilled water has none. That's why I'm saying you should drink *remineralized* distilled water. Basically you are taking water concentrate (celtic sea salt) from a natural water source that is pure and free of toxins and adding it to the virgin pure distilled water to recreate the natural water source that the water concentrate was extracted from. There is no substitute for an unpolluted water source from a location in nature. You could just buy sea water and dilute it with distilled water but it is way cheaper to transport salt (water concentrate) than sea water because it is so much lighter than sea water.

Nomane Euger

Even with the fluoride that gets through, reverse osmosis water may be healthier than pure distilled water due to other residual electrolytes because distilled water has none. That's why I'm saying you should drink *remineralized* distilled water. Basically you are taking water concentrate (celtic sea salt) from a natural water source that is pure and free of toxins and adding it to the virgin pure distilled water to recreate the natural water source that the water concentrate was extracted from. There is no substitute for an unpolluted water source from a location in nature. You could just buy sea water and dilute it with distilled water but it is way cheaper to transport salt (water concentrate) than sea water because it is so much lighter than sea water.
hi,which "natural"water is unpolluted and therefore we can can extract unpolluted salt from it?

FoodForeal

hi,which "natural"water is unpolluted and therefore we can can extract unpolluted salt from it?
That you have to decide for yourself. I personally use celtic sea salt. Even if it has microplastics, at least it doesn't have fluoride and it comes from nature. There probably aren't too many microplastics on the beaches of the celtic isles because most oceanic plastic pollution exists in the pacific ocean not the atlantic ocean.

As you can see here, there is little plastic pollution around the celtic isles (britain, ireland) where celtic sea salt comes from. I also use celtic sea salt for flavoring my food, never refined salt because it doesn't have the right balance of salts. Refined salt is sodium chloride only.

7 rivers plastic pollution oceans.jpg

There are sources like Concentrace Trace mineral drops from the great salt lake in Utah: ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops

I personally don't like the taste of it and I don't know anything about the pollution of the great salt lake.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

I've already invested in a reverse osmosis filter. I spent a lot of money on it I will pretend I didn't read your post lol

FoodForeal

I've already invested in a reverse osmosis filter. I spent a lot of money on it I will pretend I didn't read your post lol
Reverse osmosis is certainly better than straight tap water, no filtration at all.

Distillation apparatus is very cheap, just make sure it is made out of good materials. That's another thing, most water filters have at least a little bit of plastic whereas a still is often completely metal. Get some celtic sea salt too and then make remineralized distilled water. Compare RO water and remineralized distilled water.

P

Peatness

Reverse osmosis is certainly better than straight tap water, no filtration at all.

Distillation apparatus is very cheap, just make sure it is made out of good materials. That's another thing, most water filters have at least a little bit of plastic whereas a still is often completely metal. Get some celtic sea salt too and then make remineralized distilled water. Compare RO water and remineralized distilled water.
Thanks. I do use sea salt but at this moment I don't have space for a distilled water filter as well.

FoodForeal

Thanks. I do use sea salt but at this moment I don't have space for a distilled water filter as well.
You're welcome. Make sure that your sea salt is processed only by sun and wind. Morton's sea salt and other typical sea salts may not have additives but they are still processed and often remove other minerals until there is only sodium chloride left. Celtic sea salt is certain to be naturally processed.

Click through until the end at "What is fleur de sel?": Are some salts bleached and processed?

For example: MORTON® REFINED SEA SALT AND TFC REFINED SEA SALT - Morton Salt
"

MORTON®​

REFINED SEA SALT AND TFC REFINED SEA SALT​

Morton Refined Sea Salt is harvested from the waters of the San Francisco Bay. This food grade sea salt is recrystallized to produce cubical crystals that are extremely uniform in size. There are no additives.

TFC Refined Sea Salt is Refined Sea Salt treated with a water-soluble anticaking agent.

Certifications

Morton Refined Sea Salts comply with Food Chemicals Codex tolerances and federal cGMP standards. They are annually certified as Kosher.

Additives

Refined Sea Salt does not contain any additives.

TFC Refined Sea Salt contains a minute concentration of yellow prussiate of soda, an additive permitted for food use, as a water-soluble anticaking agent.
"

Rock salt that has been mined like pink Himalayan salt and redmond real salt is toxic because of heavy metals that have leached into water that runs through the ground and salt deposits.

P

Peatness

You're welcome. Make sure that your sea salt is processed only by sun and wind. Morton's sea salt and other typical sea salts may not have additives but they are still processed and often remove other minerals until there is only sodium chloride left. Celtic sea salt is certain to be naturally processed.

Click through until the end at "What is fleur de sel?": Are some salts bleached and processed?

Rock salt that has been mined like pink Himalayan salt and redmond real salt is toxic because of heavy metals that have leached into water that runs through the ground and salt deposits.
Most of my liquid comes from milk and juices so I'm not lacking in minerals. This is the salt I like

1651166732500.png

FoodForeal

FoodForeal

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals