What makes a woman fat?

OP
Matestube

Matestube

That salt looks grey, I think peat would say it's not safe

The last one I bought was from amazon
The healthiest salt on Earth, which is Sel de Guérande we have here in France, is grey.
What does it being grey imply as far as quality is concerned?

P

Peatness

The healthiest salt on Earth, which is Sel de Guérande we have here in France, is grey.
What does it being grey imply as far as quality is concerned?
Ray says most salts contain impurities and only endorses canning salt. I find canning salt a bit harsh.

FoodForeal

Ray says most salts contain impurities and only endorses canning salt. I find canning salt a bit harsh.
Yeah I'm pretty sure he's talking about processed/refined salts with stuff like anti caking agents such as yellow prussiate of soda or sodium silicoaluminate

Charger

Nothing wrong with a bit of jelly
artworks-000061393977-3u3s4d-t240x240.jpg

FoodForeal

That salt looks grey, I think peat would say it's not safe
I found the reason: Light Grey Celtic ® (5 lb)
"
Light Grey Celtic® is a mineral-rich, whole crystal (coarse), moist salt that is completely unrefined and hand harvested. Dried by the sun and the wind; it retains the ocean's moisture, locking in a vast array of vital trace elements. Light Grey Celtic® gets its light grey hue from the pure clay lining of the salt beds where it is harvested.
"

FoodForeal

RollingStone

Usually obesity and fat gain is mainly an issue of using a lot of sugar/carbs and processed foods as an emotional crutch or vice. Like a cigarette smoker reaches for a cigarette or an alcoholic alcohol when they feel some kind of void in their life or negative emotions, the obese rely on food to light their brain up. Other factors can be involved as well though.

P

Peatness

The OP made the point that nothing had changed in her diet!

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Thanks, it gets tiring.

I've finally made the decision to order some T3 and T4 and will start her on one pill of each a day:
25mcg T3
100mcg T4

Will reassess after one month and see if it's necessary to go the antibiotic route.

RollingStone

Unless one is following someone around 24/7 and tracking macros, there is no way to know that there wasn't a change. One might not even realize that they themselves are eating higher amounts of foods than they used to. Processed carby foods are addictive and so people tend to consistently overeat them if they are not intentionally restricting themselves (hence the cycles of 'dieting' and regaining weight). One who eats a lot of processed foods and junk will often be steadily gaining fat without there seeming to be any change in their diet to them or to anyone else. I know people that have become 200 pounds overweight over time and it looks like they eat the same as they did 20 years ago.

Nomane Euger

Unless one is following someone around 24/7 and tracking macros, there is no way to know that there wasn't a change. One might not even realize that they themselves are eating higher amounts of foods than they used to. Processed carby foods are addictive and so people tend to consistently overeat them if they are not intentionally restricting themselves (hence the cycles of 'dieting' and regaining weight). One who eats a lot of processed foods and junk will often be steadily gaining fat without there seeming to be any change in their diet to them or to anyone else. I know people that have become 200 pounds overweight over time and it looks like they eat the same as they did 20 years ago.
yea,and so whats the point,must you stalk the person 24/7,and then you are able to say that her diet has not change?

P

Peatness

Thanks, it gets tiring.

I've finally made the decision to order some T3 and T4 and will start her on one pill of each a day:
25mcg T3
100mcg T4

Will reassess after one month and see if it's necessary to go the antibiotic route.
Perhaps check blood levels and vitamin D too

sweetpeat

Thanks, it gets tiring.

25mcg T3
100mcg T4

Those are pretty heavy starting doses. For comparison, Ray recommends starting with 1/8 of a Cynoplus, which is approximately 15mcg t4 and 4mcg t3.

RollingStone

I think you would want to just try eliminating the bread and starch and maybe the dairy before going the route of exogenous hormones and antibiotics which could make things worse.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals