What puts people at risk of having a child with autism or other mental disabilities

mostlylurking

Do certain medications or supplements affect that area
Polyunsaturated fats (PUFA) in the mother's diet and also in baby formula. Various vitamin deficiencies in the mother's diet, including thiamine. PUFA is estrogenic and it is said to block thyroid and also thiamine function.

"Autism is a childhood-onset neuro-developmental disorder characterized by disturbances in social interactions, imaginative activities, communication, and speech. There is a relationship between thiamine status and autism. There is evidence from animal studies that the developing brain is influenced by a reduced thiamine intake. A correlation exists between the severity of this neuropsychiatric disorder and the degree of alcohol exposure in utero [1]. Alcohol consumption during pregnancy has long-lasting adverse effects that cause structural, behavioral and cognitive damage despite a radical improved in environmental factors [2]. Ethanol impairs the intestinal absorption of thiamine in humans [3-4] and causes thiamine deficiencies in alcoholics. In addition, a woman who consumed herbal remedies containing thiaminase, an enzyme causes thiamine deficiency, during pregnancy gave birth to a girl with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) [5]. It has been suggested that autistic children may relate to inadequate vitamin intake, especially thiamine. States with the highest women, infant, and children (WIC) program have significantly lower rates of autism than those without [6], suggesting that nutritional epidemiology and ecologic study link the possible cause of autism to nutrition. WIC program is known as the Special Supplement Nutrition Program for low-income families. There is also an association has been found between the increase in childhood autism rates and exclusive breast-feeding [6]. Infants who were breast-fed without supplementation had diets that contained less thiamine, riboflavin, and vitamin D than the minimal daily recommendations. Bell and Stewart [7] demonstrated that the developing brain is vulnerable to reduced thiamine intake and that the period of vulnerability may be different for activity and avoidance learning."
-end-

The tie in with vaccinations and autism (and also with SIDS) is that the adjuvants in the vaccines block thiamine function. Thiamine is needed for the autonomic nervous system to work properly.

Last edited:

redsun

When the mother restricts the diet in any way and not getting enough of major nutrients such as iron, zinc, EFAs especially DHA which are vital for fetal brain development.

Z

Zsazsa

Sometime ago I read about a correlation with anti-depressant intake

Remedy

Autism is caused by mercury, primarily. Any source, whether in the mother or given to the child, will cause it.

"In the mother" is especially important, because the child is essentially an entirely different genome, and thus can have a radically different mercury sensitivity than the mother. A mercury exposure that doesn't affect the mother will be more than enough to screw the child, and hence you get all this bull**** about how "autism is genetic because we can see the changes in the womb!"

To illustrate, some of the people who use the chelation protocol I use, the Cutler Protocol, can only use 1mg of alpha lipoic acid the entire time they're chelating. I started on 12.5mg, and quickly went up from that. And, of course, some people have no (or at least no terribly discernable) issue with mercury at all, such that they can have a mouth full of amalgams and be fine. You know what happens when a "no issue with mercury at all" mother starts gestating a "will 100% suffer mercury toxicity at such low exposure that they can only chelate with 1mg of lipoic acid" child? Well, if that mother has amalgams, or that mother eats fish, or that mother has taken vaccines (it's not clear that they actually removed the mercury, though they like to give the impression they have)...well, you end up with a screwed up kid. That is, provided, that the baby just doesn't die in utero very early on from some catastrophic mercury toxicity effect.

So, in effect, the mother should not suffer mercury exposure, and obviously, the baby should not have exposure forced upon him.

In the mother:

-- Do not have amalgam fillings. See the "Conception and Pregnancy" entry below this, which touches upon removing amalgams.

-- Do not eat fish -- ANY fish, even "low mercury" ones, because the form of mercury in them, methyl mercury, has a long half life and builds up.

-- Do not take any vaccines before getting pregnant or while pregnant.

In the child:

-- Do not give any vaccines ever.

-- Do not place any amalgam fillings.

-- Do not let them eat fish -- this might seem weird, but I don't think fish belong in the diet of any people. Eating fish is just something that happened and didn't show any immediately identifiable bad effects, but has caused sneaky mercury toxicity misery ever since.

Things you should read:

-- Regarding amalgams and pregnancy, Cutler Protocol - Conception and Pregnancy

-- The whole Cutler Protocol Onibasu page, honestly. Cutler protocol - OnibasuWiki

CSH

Forum Supporter
Are you wanting to have children and seeking how to best prep for that?
The reason I ask (and yes, to everything everyone is sharing) Is…I have a 19 year old son with Autism. I have been fortunate to be a stay at home mom and spend the last 17 years (he was diagnosed at 2) geeking out on everything I could/can do for him and anything I could have done differently (despite any of the things mentioned) prior to getting pregnant (for both myself as well as my husband).

stoic

Most people are having children much later than the previous generations.
I am not sure about a link to autism, but as a general rule, the older the parents, the higher the risk of later illness.
That alone might account for the increase in chronic conditions among children.

P

Peatness

Most people are having children much later than the previous generations.
I am not sure about a link to autism, but as a general rule, the older the parents, the higher the risk of later illness.
That alone might account for the increase in chronic conditions among children.
Lol I don't think so.

OP
D

Decentguy13

Autism is caused by mercury, primarily. Any source, whether in the mother or given to the child, will cause it.

"In the mother" is especially important, because the child is essentially an entirely different genome, and thus can have a radically different mercury sensitivity than the mother. A mercury exposure that doesn't affect the mother will be more than enough to screw the child, and hence you get all this bull**** about how "autism is genetic because we can see the changes in the womb!"

To illustrate, some of the people who use the chelation protocol I use, the Cutler Protocol, can only use 1mg of alpha lipoic acid the entire time they're chelating. I started on 12.5mg, and quickly went up from that. And, of course, some people have no (or at least no terribly discernable) issue with mercury at all, such that they can have a mouth full of amalgams and be fine. You know what happens when a "no issue with mercury at all" mother starts gestating a "will 100% suffer mercury toxicity at such low exposure that they can only chelate with 1mg of lipoic acid" child? Well, if that mother has amalgams, or that mother eats fish, or that mother has taken vaccines (it's not clear that they actually removed the mercury, though they like to give the impression they have)...well, you end up with a screwed up kid. That is, provided, that the baby just doesn't die in utero very early on from some catastrophic mercury toxicity effect.

So, in effect, the mother should not suffer mercury exposure, and obviously, the baby should not have exposure forced upon him.

In the mother:

-- Do not have amalgam fillings. See the "Conception and Pregnancy" entry below this, which touches upon removing amalgams.

-- Do not eat fish -- ANY fish, even "low mercury" ones, because the form of mercury in them, methyl mercury, has a long half life and builds up.

-- Do not take any vaccines before getting pregnant or while pregnant.

In the child:

-- Do not give any vaccines ever.

-- Do not place any amalgam fillings.

-- Do not let them eat fish -- this might seem weird, but I don't think fish belong in the diet of any people. Eating fish is just something that happened and didn't show any immediately identifiable bad effects, but has caused sneaky mercury toxicity misery ever since.

Things you should read:

-- Regarding amalgams and pregnancy, Cutler Protocol - Conception and Pregnancy

-- The whole Cutler Protocol Onibasu page, honestly. Cutler protocol - OnibasuWiki
Thank you for the information 🙏

FrostedShores

Autism is higher among certain ethnicities, so there's likely a genetic factor. I'm not saying that's the only factor, though. Vaccines, people waiting until a later age to have children, exposure to environmental toxins, etc. all most likely play a part, as well.

Peachy

There’s a tipping point that’s different for every kid and it starts with what they’ve inherited. Then, most things mentioned here can contribute.

It’s important that mom is nourished and managing stress. Avoiding vaccines and unnecessary medical interventions. Strong mom-baby bonding (with family support) from the beginning. “The golden hour” is key:

“The first hour after birth when a mother has uninterrupted skin-to-skin contact with her newborn is referred to as the “golden hour.” This period of time is critical for a newborn baby who spent the past nine months in a controlled environment. The golden hour helps regulate the baby's termperature, helps control their respiration and lower the risk of low blood sugar.”

Last edited:
Z

Zsazsa

I can report 2 cases of people I know personally:

1) A young lady who lived in my building had 2 autistic kids (on the severe side of the spectrum). She was covered in tattoos and piercings, so I assume the metals (esp. nickel from piercings and lead from tattoo ink) + lifestyle played a sgnificant role.

2) A male artist with 2 kids with Down Syndrome who personally manufactures the paint he uses by grinding lead etc. So the metals from his raw materials + lifestyle would be to blame.

I presume not one doctor pointed these obvious problems to them.

I think it is safe to say that autism is caused by piling up health insults, and there is no single cause.

I can report 2 cases of people I know personally:

1) A young lady who lived in my building had 2 autistic kids (on the severe side of the spectrum). She was covered in tattoos and piercings, so I assume the metals (esp. nickel from piercings and lead from tattoo ink) + lifestyle played a sgnificant role.

2) A male artist with 2 kids with Down Syndrome who personally manufactures the paint he uses by grinding lead etc. So the metals from his raw materials + lifestyle would be to blame.

I presume not one doctor pointed these obvious problems to them.

I think it is safe to say that autism is caused by piling up health insults, and there is no single cause.
Heavy metals and other poisonous things are in all vaccines.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals