What you guys think of his lifestyle

OP
abady

abady

is he training for a space-travel ?
Otherwise what's the point of extreme "health" ?
he looks so happy!!! he fast and eat lots of vegetables!! and from what i read from raypeat articles its the opposite of what he suggest :eek:

its really interesting! also we all want extreme healthy and feel good and happy <3

ATP

He uses a transdermal estrogen in his anti-aging protocol and one of his main meals is a nut a mixture rich in pufas.

Apple

He uses a transdermal estrogen in his anti-aging protocol and one of his main meals is a nut a mixture rich in pufas.
Let's not discourage him. It would be interesting (from scientific point) to see where it brings him in 5 years or so ...

ATP

Let's not discourage him. It would be interesting to see where it brings him in 5 years or so ...
Discourage who, Bryan Johnson? I wasn't saying anything negative about him just simply stating two practices he does that are completely opposed from Peat's perspective, consuming excess pufas and taking exogenous estrogen. Also, he's rich and doesn't listen to random people on a forum.

Atman

Except from the red-light therapy it seems to be all bull****.
The biggest anti-aging effect for him is being a multimillionaire and spending every day as he pleases.

laleto12

his body temp is around 35C (95f) which is extremely low in Ray Peat metrics.

frannybananny

These men's bodies look ridiculous to me like hours and hours in the gym lifting weights. My husband has always had a similar body but he got it from doing hard physical work since he was a toddler...singlehandedly built a 40' ketch (sailboat with 2 masts).... builds houses, owned a manufacturing company with machines breaking down all the time and it was he who fixed them.

These guys need to get out of the gym! Live life!

Attachments

• Khamsin.jpg
    Khamsin.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 28
These men's bodies look ridiculous to me like hours and hours in the gym lifting weights. My husband has always had a similar body but he got it from doing hard physical work since he was a toddler...singlehandedly built a 40' ketch (sailboat with 2 masts).... builds houses, owned a manufacturing company with machines breaking down all the time and it was he who fixed them.

so much this!

Apple

his body temp is around 35C (95f) which is extremely low in Ray Peat metrics.
But how did he get into this low thyroid state ?
Even if you do excessive exercise or fasting, healthy individual should still be able to maintain at least 36 C

OP
abady

abady

he only workout for 30min not hours n hours!

youngsinatra

But how did he get into this low thyroid state ?
Even if you do excessive exercise or fasting, healthy individual should still be able to maintain at least 36 C
When I did caloric restriction, intermittent fasting, low carb, omega 3s and lots of exercise my body temperature was on average 34.8 C/42 pulse

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals