What's the cause of droopy (downwards) eyes?

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

this thread is insane, obsessive. No difference can be observed (two individuals acknowledged [one may be me] without making a value judgment. Whether one goes public is social tactics. OP is probably Working through some adolescent psychological crisis hoping for unbiased corroboration, talked down off some ledge or other.

Droopy eyes can be caused by zygo (cheekbone) projection, orbital depth (hypothyroidism can cause pressure behind the eyes [TED thyroid eye disease, commonly bug eyes]). Or loose skin-low collagen from advanced age, excess nicotine, Ehlers Danlos, poor fascial tone are all common. If we see comparable pictures of ze cousin's mum and dad we will likely see the same T-zone Phenotype.

Average Peatbro's will say Genes are meaningless, while Peat would say energy and structure are interdependent at every level. Add the latter to the empirical, rational, and intuitive, mainstream fact that facial appearance is particulary genetic, and just like that you've lost them. Good riddance, I'm sorry you dont have complete control over your environment.

Anyway, Both sets of eyes are fine, if cousin want to lift them she can looksmax, get an AmPhEtAmInE pReScRiPtIoN, take HGH, etc. all those will work.

Final question. Did cousin consent to having her image posted online?? Eyes are a defining feature and you aren't anonymous here.
Thank you for replying, though I didn't quite understand how you reached this conclusion:
OP is probably Working through some adolescent psychological crisis hoping for unbiased corroboration, talked down off some ledge or other.
I'm asking out of curiosity because I would never assume such stuff about a person I don't know and I'd like to better understand people who do that.

And yes, she consented, of course.

Thank you for replying, though I didn't quite understand how you reached this conclusion:

I'm asking out of curiosity because I would never assume such stuff about a person I don't know and I'd like to better understand people who do that.

And yes, she consented, of course.
yes, me and many others, from our various perspectives, are projecting in unison, but not you. you would never do that. Nor do you need to remind yourself frequently that you never would.
Ohh, and "of course" that's the case (consent), even though there was no indication at any point in the thread and your post history suggests, shall we put it nicely, "sweats the small stuff/touch of the aspie". Maybe I am conditioned to see it this way, but it seems you're creating a problem where there isn't one, and for a third party at that. A lot of Jewish and italian girls have eyes like that, it's not a problem and not the same thing, nor necessarily related to, having bags under the eyes, which i see no evidence of from the picture.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

yes, me and many others, from our various perspectives, are projecting in unison, but not you. you would never do that. Nor do you need to remind yourself frequently that you never would.
Ohh, and "of course" that's the case (consent), even though there was no indication at any point in the thread and your post history suggests, shall we put it nicely, "sweats the small stuff/touch of the aspie". Maybe I am conditioned to see it this way, but it seems you're creating a problem where there isn't one, and for a third party at that. A lot of Jewish and italian girls have eyes like that, it's not a problem and not the same thing, nor necessarily related to, having bags under the eyes, which i see no evidence of from the picture.
Thank you, it's all clear now. I have nothing more to add.

LastingJoy

@DoctorBackwards

Hi, I recommend that it would be beneficial for the majority, potentially even for yourself, if you stopped exploiting posts, specifically from women, to share your biased perspectives on the person's intentions when Sasha has neither mentioned nor implied that it diminishes the value or makes her niece weaker, and that there is an obvious difference in the shape of the eyes of Sacha and her niece.

All it makes me feel, considering the context of the post, is that it just seems to be the potential manifestation of your current tendency to attribute bad intentions to people,
which in my experience, is the manifestation of a health that can be greatly optimized,

good health and energy does not imply having a illégitimate bias towards perceiving bad intentions in others, and does not imply sharing one's perspectives with unpleasantness like some of you.

lvysaur

It probably was you. I tried searching for references to her on the forum and couldn’t find any so I had to do some extra digging to find her name. It’s odd though because there are a lot of weebs that have lived in Japan for many years that don’t have any trace of such changes. Maybe it needs to start at a young age or it could simply be due to the fact that modern Japanese lifestyle isn’t very traditional.
In my opinion, a lot of the white girls who end up in Japan look vaguely Asian shifted. But young age definitely helps as well.

ursidae

eye tilt and ancestry

777DCEF6-16A6-49ED-84F4-B9281E116B45.jpeg

7F473275-C494-4683-84BF-51DFD276E922.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals