What's the cause of droopy (downwards) eyes?

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

If your niece is insecure about her NCT then do her a favour and introduce her to Ray’s work.
While you’re at it you could both start blasting progesterone and devouring ice cream (no additives).
I’m not sure if Kuinone is the only solution to NCT.
She knows Ray's work, she is not insecure about her eyes and I didn't ask for any advice, was just curious about what is causing it. But thank you.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

Any abnormality with the face is a result of stress including Negative Canthal Tilt (Droopy Eyes)

The main reason for this especially if anyone wants to experiment is because when you are under stress - your tongue is unable to rest and support the maxilla, and as a result your maxilla and face in general looks like its "melting", your maxilla retracts under stress and as a result your eyes don't have good bone support so thus they droop and your face begins to look like its "melting"/degenerating

What this also means is you can't "force yourself" to mew/keep your tongue rested on the upper palate, if you have no stress, your body will FORCE you to keep the tongue rested on the upper palate, all animals in the wild (healthy environments) are attractive for the most part and are able to keep their tongue at rest on the maxilla with ease/naturally while animals in the zoo tend to be ugly and experiencing hair loss, etc.

If you are stressed, it doesn't matter if you try to force yourself to mew - your body does not have energy to support a healthy facial structure so regardless your face will still not develop well and you'll get symptoms like this (NCT)

Therefore, ONE of the MOST IMPORTANT metrics of a healthy metabolism is how attractive your face is because this metric cannot be "faked"

Metrics like temperature or "mood" can be faked because stress hormones can make your body temperature rise or some people confuse the stimulatory effect of some stress hormones as "having a good mood"

Other metrics lie, but having an attractive face does not, healthy features like this REQUIRE that your body is generating enough energy to support the growth/development

Therefore, if you don't have an attractive face, BY DEFINITION, your metabolism is not functioning well and you are under stress to an extent

Thus, you'll find the ugliest people in poor and unhealthy neighborhoods (example: rent is cheaper in neighborhoods near train stations or cemeteries/stressful environments) and the most attractive people in wealthy and healthy neighborhoods (they tend to be intertwined - expensive houses tend to be near the beach or parks with a high negative ion density/etc.)

So long story short - its an issue of metabolism (as with anything)
Thank you for replying. Makes a lot of sense.

Summer

Based and Gatz-pilled. To add to that, if you have bad posture, you can force yourself to mew all day but the moment you go to sleep, your tongue will go back to its unnatural resting position.

frannybananny

I just want to chime in and say that the genes we are born with aren’t necessarily a determining factor in such features. Cynthia Anne Parker was kidnapped by Comanche at age 9 and lived with them for 24 years. She ended up acquiring Native American features as you can see here:

What a sad story. I sure hope she was happy during her time with the Comanches.

I find you very, very toxic for a person especially who believes he is in "stellar health", a typical young teenager in delusion, who takes a few hormones and who feels legitimate to insult others as soon as they have a point of view different from his, I suggest you question yourself, especially given your post on Londoners, you sound like a pervert, i report you.
Whatever dude you don’t know me and I don’t care. Also 20 isn’t a teenager.

I sound like a pervert? Very random.

Last edited:

Brandin

I noticed my niece (cousin's daughter) has droopy eyes. The photos are of her eyes(blue) and mine. You can see her entire arches are pointing down 🤔

From what I know, there is a difference in our bringing up, nutritionally speaking. Her mother used to give her a lot of supplements, I never took any.
Mostly a tounge posture thing:wtf: but, what parts of the bones grow the most in effect of diet and overall enviroment excluding tounge postures effect probably also has an effect.

LastingJoy

Whatever dude you don’t know me and I don’t care. Also 20 isn’t a teenager.

I sound like a pervert? Very random.
You sound like an absolute pervert, grandiose delusion syndrome, thinking you are in "stellar physical and mental health", while often insulting in your last comments people who have comments you don't like, even if they don't insult anyone, you quote "ray peat quotes" as if they legitimize your toxicity, if you insult people who comment so easily, you're paving your way to hell, your mental and physical health is nothing stellar, the opposite.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

Mostly a tounge posture thing:wtf: but, what parts of the bones grow the most in effect of diet and overall enviroment excluding tounge postures effect probably also has an effect.
I doubt that because her jawline is very defined 🤔
How did you get that cute emoji? 😂😍 which one is it?

You sound like an absolute pervert, grandiose delusion syndrome, thinking you are in "stellar physical and mental health", while often insulting in your last comments people who have comments you don't like, even if they don't insult anyone, you quote "ray peat quotes" as if they legitimize your toxicity, if you insult people who comment so easily, you're paving your way to hell, your mental and physical health is nothing stellar, the opposite.
Alright. If my actions are leading me to hell then I guess I’ll deserve it once I’m there gnashing my teeth in agony for all eternity. Nothing you should lose sleep over.

LastingJoy

Alright. If my actions are leading me to hell then I guess I’ll deserve it once I’m there gnashing my teeth for eternity. Nothing you should lose sleep over.
I didn't care about you specifically, i cared about the people you insulted, that's why I reported you

Last edited:

Abcdefgmo

Could be a sign of low norepinephrine?
Does this person have signs of DBH deficiency that converts dopamine to norepinephrine? Ptosis is one of them

If so, try L carnitine tartate, it's one of the supplements that comes up when looking to raise NE

Last edited:

Atelier

I noticed my niece (cousin's daughter) has droopy eyes. The photos are of her eyes(blue) and mine. You can see her entire arches are pointing down 🤔

From what I know, there is a difference in our bringing up, nutritionally speaking. Her mother used to give her a lot of supplements, I never took any.
Is she a mouthbreather?
As far as I remember, I've breathed through my mouth. I have the droopy eyes (the white used to be even more visible below the retina).
I've seen how young people who get into mewing have changed the appearence of their face.
Neck/head position also greatly influences the facial features.

summergirl

To be honest, it’s hard for me to notice a negative tilt or drooping of her eyes. Maybe it is the angle of the picture. I think both sets of eyes look beautiful and I don’t think there’s any apparent flaws either way. This does make me wonder what my eyes look like to others though. Maybe I can post a picture.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

To be honest, it’s hard for me to notice a negative tilt or drooping of her eyes. Maybe it is the angle of the picture. I think both sets of eyes look beautiful and I don’t think there’s any apparent flaws either way. This does make me wonder what my eyes look like to others though. Maybe I can post a picture.
Try to tilt your head in the same direction as hers 😉 Also look at the corner of her eyebrow.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

Is she a mouthbreather?
As far as I remember, I've breathed through my mouth. I have the droopy eyes (the white used to be even more visible below the retina).
I've seen how young people who get into mewing have changed the appearence of their face.
Neck/head position also greatly influences the facial features.
I don't think she is a mouthbreather as her jawline is very sharp, not at all recessed.

LadyRae

Agreeeeee with you! The neice is strikingly beautiful, and there is absolutely nothing to indicate that she suffers from anything less than perfect and optimal health!

If anything, I dare say the OP is perhaps suffering from a standard run-of-the-mill case of green eye disease: jealousy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals