Where is everyone getting ASPIRIN from recently?

oxphoser

Amazon. $26.43 for 16 ounces.
I have no affiliations with this company.

1678424901099.jpeg

akgrrrl

Amazon. $26.43 for 16 ounces.
I have no affiliations with this company.

View attachment 48360
This. Been using this 10 years. At first before finding RayPeat I figured if it was good enough for million dollar race horses, good enough for me, also USP. Now after Haiduts posted study on aspirin+eugenol, useful for other applications.

Peachy

I’ve been using Gericare lately but can’t find the pure version in a baby aspirin dose. They’re all enteric-coated. Has anyone found it? If not I’ll get a pill cutter.

I like Health Natura’s too.

oxphoser

"Aspirin Powder In Sweet, Molasses Flavored Base"

Wonder what that base is? It ain't molasses
Aniprin “F” has the sweet, molasses flavored base. Aniprin “P”, shown in the picture I posted, is just plain aspirin powder. There’s 2 kinds.

cjm

Gericare, but I like to put a bunch in a bath, and lately, Aspercreme because oral is boring.

Last edited:

-Luke-

Is there an Aspirin source with minimal additives in Europe? The ingredient list of the Bayer stuff reads like a PhD thesis in chemistry.

Peachy

Is there an Aspirin source with minimal additives in Europe? The ingredient list of the Bayer stuff reads like a PhD thesis in chemistry.
Health Natura or possibly a custom order at a compounding pharmacy? Or look for a willow bark equivalent. Sorry, it shouldn’t have to be so hard.

Last edited:
OP
TacoVampire

TacoVampire

Thanks for all the replies. Hope this post helps others navigate aspirin procurement.

Korven

Can you get ahold of this stuff? It's only aspirin, microcrystalline cellulose and corn starch. Not the best but not terrible. I usually mix it with hot water and baking soda and try to avoid drinking the nasty fillers in the bottom. Before 2019 these only contained aspirin and corn starch but then some evil person decided that they should add MCC. :mad:

aspirin.jpeg

Kyle970

This. Been using this 10 years. At first before finding RayPeat I figured if it was good enough for million dollar race horses, good enough for me, also USP. Now after Haiduts posted study on aspirin+eugenol, useful for other applications.
Tips for dissolving this brand ? Tryed heating it up in water but still see flakes and it burns the back of my throat. Can only tolerate it once in a while. Effects are great though. No issues with generic tablets.

oxphoser

Tips for dissolving this brand ? Tryed heating it up in water but still see flakes and it burns the back of my throat. Can only tolerate it once in a while. Effects are great though. No issues with generic tablets.
Concerning the Aniprin, I’ve noticed that if I put 300 mg in 1/2 cup of water and leave it for a couple of hours, it totally dissolves. I discovered this by accident one day when I was going out and threw a bunch of stuff like thyroid meds and aspirin in a small jar with water. When I went to drink the water hours later on the road, everything had dissolved.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals